Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My laptop freezes absolutely as soon as it loads windows

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 jcrr1985

jcrr1985

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  

Posted 11 December 2016 - 05:45 AM

Hi, I'm experience a really hard problem with a laptop.  It was working fine about 20 days ago, all of sudden it started to freeze, so frozen that I had to turn it of by force as it dont react to start button clicks.

I thought it was a software problem so I decided to format the laptop, but, for my surprise, after 30 minutes of soft and good performance  not having installed any software but Firefox, avast antivirus, winrar and DriverEasy Version 5.1.4 (a cracked version)with wich I installed the laptop's drivers (I appealed to this because aI couldn't find in the web the driver for the wireless card, so I had to have it connected to internet via Etherne cable),  it started to freeze again, with the same intensity after before formatting it.

Now even if I turn it off and on again, as soon as it enters in windows interface it freezes completely.

Please, I would appreciate any help. I really depend of that machine and I don't know what could cause a recently formated machine to get frozen.

Thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,747 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 PM

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:36 AM

I thought it was a software problem so I decided to format the laptop, but, for my surprise, after 30 minutes of soft and good performance  not having installed any software but Firefox, avast antivirus, winrar and DriverEasy Version 5.1.4 (a cracked version)with wich I installed the laptop's drivers (I appealed to this because aI couldn't find in the web the driver for the wireless card, so I had to have it connected to internet via Etherne cable), 

Your use of cracked/illegal software precludes us from trying to assist you.

Excerpt from BC Forum Rules:  "No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences."