Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mouse Problems

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 522Gage

522Gage

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 PM

Posted 10 December 2016 - 03:54 AM

I really need help. My mouse is the Razer Mamba which I just got a couple weeks ago (but this problem happened with my Naga that I had before this as well). When I am on my computer my mouse randomly stops moving for a few seconds or so. After it stops I have to wait a second, or shake my mouse on the pad and after a few seconds it will start working again. I have tried all the USB ports I have, I have a brand new mouse and mousepad, and it happens no matter whether my CPU is in high usage or not, however it seems like it happens more when I am playing CSGO or other games (maybe just because I am using my mouse more). It also seems to happen when I lift my mouse straight up off my mousepad. This has been happening for a while, but it seems like it has been happening more recently and when it happens it is pretty much unplayable and I really need it to be fixed. 

I have tried:

- all the usb ports i have

- reinstalling the drivers

- turning off anything that i thought could be interfering

- reinstalling razer synapse

and probably a few other things I am forgetting. It seems to happen in 'bursts' where it will work for a while and I can't do anything to make it stop, then it will start messing up, and then all I have to do to make it stop for a second is to lift my mouse and 90% of the time when I put it back down, it wont move for a few seconds. But it also stops randomly without me lifting my mouse too. I can't think of a single thing that is consistent every time that my mouse stops moving. Someone please help, I really dont know what to do, and need my computer in working condition asap.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by 522Gage, 10 December 2016 - 03:54 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kaljukass

kaljukass

• Banned
  • 291 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:54 PM

Posted 10 December 2016 - 04:44 AM

I may be wrong, but I think that you do not catch do anything, because some mice have no mechanical switch-off button and they will turn themselves off automatically when has been not used for a specific time.
I also have one similar and ofcourse mostly not used, reason is the same.

#3 522Gage

522Gage
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:54 PM

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:35 AM

I may be wrong, but I think that you do not catch do anything, because some mice have no mechanical switch-off button and they will turn themselves off automatically when has been not used for a specific time.
I also have one similar and ofcourse mostly not used, reason is the same.

im not sure what you mean by this?

#4 shadow_647

shadow_647

• Banned
  • 1,430 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:54 PM

Posted 10 December 2016 - 09:19 AM

got anything like this in windows ?

Attached Files

• Attached File  usb.JPG   48.66KB   0 downloads

#5 522Gage