Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WANT Calendar program just like the one in ThePrintShop

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cafejose

cafejose

• Members
  • 1,071 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 PM

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:26 PM

I wish I could find a calendar program which works just like the one in ThePrintShop 20.  So many alternative calendar programs exist and they are so fancy with so many different windows, but I do not want any of those.  What is good about the Calendar program in ThePrintShop is that it is very simple.  User can ask for a calendar be made for specific month of a specific year, and the calendar will show the typical grid form, Day of the Week columns and Week of the Month rows, and a day number labeling each specific day of the month.  The user can put in whatever text he wants into each or any day of the monthly calendar.  The calendar so created and saved can then be printed on paper, fitting properly on  8 inch by 11 inch page.

If anyone knows of a calendar program which works like that, I want to know.  I hope for either something freeware or low-priced shareware.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users