Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hope I am in the right place

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jewelz-hk

Jewelz-hk

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:57 AM

Posted 09 December 2016 - 09:38 PM

Hi , my routers man light cane on and I noticed heaps of activity on the network , I only have an xbox wired wireless Xbox and two cell phones, so I m a little bewildered about what the man activity was , does anyone know why the land would come on and why the activity spike...just for my piece of mind really ,I have had a few IDD things happen lately and e
was wondering if someone else has access to the network, I have NEVER seen thst light come on evet

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 shadow_647

shadow_647

• Banned
  • 1,430 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 PM

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:58 PM

If you think someone hacked your WiFI just log in to router and make shore your in WPA2 mode as well change the password, make shore its a big one and disable the option to log in to the router by WiFi, that will stop anyone from hacking your router.

Never use WEP by the way for WiFi, theirs hacker tools out their for that, tools any fool can use and hack your wifi in under 30min and just suck the password right out of the air by listening to the connection passively.

Last i looked in to it theirs all most no way to hack WPA2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users