i have this issue for a long time and i hope you can help me .
my pc runs perfectly fine with some games and completely bleepty with others . for instance , in TERA and starcraft 2 sometimes the screen goes black and sometimes brown . other times it can freeze the complete OS .
i have reinstalled drivers , formated the windows , underclock it , put higher values under cpu , tweek the VGA and nothing . the issue still persist .
with other games like thw witcher 3 and world of warcraft nothing happens and the complete experience is wonderfull .
· OS - Windows 10
· What was original installed OS on system? nothing
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? full retailed
· Age of system (hardware) 2 years cpu , 1 year vga
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? like 3 months ago
· CPU Intel® Core i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
· Video Card MSI 980 GTX
· MotherBoard - (if NOT a laptop) Z97X-Gaming 7
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (skip if laptop) a thermaltake oe , i don t rememeber
· System Manufacturer _: i build it
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)
· Laptop or Desktop? desktop