Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Defender

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sigord

Sigord

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:30 AM

Posted 09 December 2016 - 09:05 AM

I have just installed Mcfee AV thought it did not object to me having Windows Defender still running. I got fed up with having to reinstall AVG for the third time to correct an error with an update etc. Like before no update corrected the error.

Should I disable Windows Defender if so how please?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 40,182 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:30 AM

Posted 10 December 2016 - 08:29 AM

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Please execute the instructions on your previous topic that I answered.
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/634243/slow-exiting-pdf-files/#entry4136082

I will review your logs and suggest a fix.

We will deal with other issues in the other open topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users