Could an Administrator read this and Adjudicate please?
Quote by kaljukass.: Very difficult to help because you do not submit accurate data. Also
- in December Windows has not received any updates
- as you know, there isn't any compatible Picasa versions for current Windows 10, have never been. (latest Picasa released on October 15, 2015)
- Are you saying that you're not in the last 18 months made no clean installation, even when was updated from version 1511 to 1607?
You Windows is simply very damaged and full of outdated files and registry keys. End Quote
Okay... kaljukass.. I am sorry if I angered You' I just wanted some help?
I just updated my Signature from 2013 to 10-12-2016 and you will note that my Computer is far from being unprotected or full of Junk
Kaljukass If you could still explain to me how MS EDGE and Microsoft Apps would Take over my Computer' over-night when I have never used either Program" and my Computer was working Perfectly before I went to bed so I may be able to believe or accept what you are referring too
Please go Back and read Carefully what I had written and what I had described in my first Post on this subject? And please also read carefully what I have 'Detailed Here' for your Benefit? Something is wrong with my PC and i just wanted a Clue on how to remedy it if it involves a Clean install so Be it" just tell me How to? I have always had brilliant and Patient assistance here over many years; Disparaging Sarcasm is not a required 'ability' in this Forum and in my case it's certainly not appreciated
So to the Questions
1) If it's normal that Picasa whether its Google Photos or Smoogle Pics has been Changed, as My default 'Picture App' Overnight after 10 Years or more that is OK then let me Know
2) If MC CP (Media Player Classic) has been Hijacked and changed to Default as "M S Films & TV"
3) If My Media Monkey Tuner Player Audio, MP3 App has been Defaulted too M S "Groove"
4) If MS Word 2016 is asking to be my Default 'docx' app after 15 Years
5) If My Firefox 'Web-browser and Home Page' Has Been Changed and is No Longer My Default and EDGE keeps Popping up asking me to Make it my Default Browser is this all normal?
6) AND then when I try and change them all Back VIA > Settings > Choose Default,'s Applications and Half of them (all Microsoft) Apps) are Locked in and Could not be changed back" even after I had selected and clicked on my own Apps for that task?
If any of this is Normal then I would have to ask you what has a 'Dirty Computer' Got to do with any of that and what has caused your aggro" I only wanted Help? I described as well as I am able' every Issue in Detail including the Coincidence of Tuesday Nights Being MS Update Night regardless of My having checked to "Let me install Updates" as this has Happened not once but 3 or more Time s Before
3 Times the Computer had even turned itself off after what I am guessing was an MS Update and had been installed? something had gone on overnight?
Twice I have found the computer off, and once when I start it – it went straight to my "Microsoft Account" instead of My "Local Admin account" there are a couple of Lot More 'incidents' Like the crazy MS Account Passwords and being Locked out of my computer because of them for two weeks the very First time I started this PC out of the Box (read other Forums)? I just wanted some advice and to get my Computer fixed Please?
And please kaljukass' Let me say' we are not all computer experts - far from it, that's why we I Look up to the people in This Particular Forum and have been for Many Years, their patience understanding and Kindness cannot be found else-ware.
If You think I am unworthy of your Talents and Achievements' then please just Ignore Me and if I am mistaken about all I have written please advise me, but what you have written means I will Proberbly have to Re start this 'Thread' all over again, as Nobody else will read it or help after your comments OR at the very Least I have wasted 2 Days whilst sorting all this out and while they were probably thinking you were assisting me.... OR NOT
Can an Administrator please advise me Please Regards Dazza
Edited by Dazza, 09 December 2016 - 07:45 PM.