Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

restore points

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nordetlake55

nordetlake55

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 07 December 2016 - 01:12 PM

How do I delete restore points one at a time?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bwv848

bwv848

Bleepin' Owl

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 3,029 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 PM

Posted 07 December 2016 - 01:40 PM

Greetings,

I don't think you can. Here's a quote from Windows Help and Support:

You cannot delete an individual restore point, but you can either delete all restore points or all but the most recent restore point. Deleting restore points temporarily frees up disk space. As new restore points are created, disk space will be used again.

However, you can use a third-party application such as CCleaner to delete restore points one by one, as you like (except the latest one).

Removing System Restore points - Piriform

Edited by bwv848, 07 December 2016 - 01:41 PM.

If I do not reply in three days, please message me.

BC BSOD Posting Instructions | Carrona BSOD Index | Driver Reference Table (DRT)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users