Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware Removed now Black Screen

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 CJustin6

CJustin6

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:51 PM

Posted 07 December 2016 - 10:56 AM

I had made a post in the BSOD and general forum section above, on how I deleted approximately 322 Malware (1 Trojan, 1 Adware, 320 PUPs) from my computer in safe-mode after my PC auto-restarted after getting infected.

I forgot to delete temp data before Scan which made it take longer, but other than that malicious software should have been removed.

From my research I believe that either malwarebytes has caused the errors, as I have read of this happening when scans and removals are done in safe mode. The Second Option might simply be the removal of a ''necessary/critical programme'' however, I am feeling that the former is somewhat more likely since I consistently checked the ''Infected Items List'' to determine Programme names, file pathways, etc.

I have run ''FARBAR64 Bit'' on my computer but the resulting file was FAR too large to post to my other forum post above... If it is unnecessary that is all right I will simply leave it.

Thank you for your help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users