Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Facebook Marketing Help! :)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 iKokomo

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Local time:11:32 PM

Posted 06 December 2016 - 02:05 PM

Ok, I know this is a super broad topic but I would like to learn more about Facebook marketing and advertising on it. I know Facebook is the hot way to market today.
Now before you all see google it, I know that there are millions of websites that claim to teach how to do it, but I know that a lot of the are scammy type websites, false information or just plain out of date. I would like to know the following:
1. What are some good places or websites to learn the basics of facebook marketing and advertising
2. Do any of you have any experience with FB marketing? What are your best tips and tricks? 
I am doing this for a local music store and would like to increase foot traffic in the store / get the name out there. 
Thanks a lot for your help! 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

• 55,000 posts
  • Local time:12:32 AM

Posted 08 December 2016 - 01:17 PM

Seems to me that the Facebook website...would be the logical place to start searching for such information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users