Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A lot of weird stuff happening

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 CarpeFacinus

CarpeFacinus

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:14 PM

Posted 02 December 2016 - 10:17 PM

I tried to get rid of one problem and got a few more. I had a recent problem where my computer would randomly press ctrl+alt+tab but after updating a few drivers it got fixed but a new unique problem arrived with it. Every so often my computer will start pressing the windows key and some other keys I don't know of but here is the funny part I have my windows key disabled because of a past problem where my windows key was randomly getting "stuck" even if my keyboard wasn't plugged in. Including into the program, my mouse will rarely respond or respond very slowly or even worse the mouse will freeze and every time I move it up the start menu would open or if I move it down the pages I had up would minimise. This is a very unique and interesting thing to see for me and I would love as much help as I can. Thanks.

Video:

https://sendvid.com/t13thfoj

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users