Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Recover sound from video taken with Leef ibridge?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 troiade

troiade

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:16 PM

Posted 02 December 2016 - 12:11 AM

I recorded a video using Leef ibridge on my iPhone 6. The video was fine but there was no sound. This occurred after an update to the program it uses, mobile memory, was pushed. The sound on this particular video is very important to me because it captures my grandson's personality both visually and even more so verbally. Is it even remotely possible that someone out there can recover the sound from this truly fantastic video?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 smax013

smax013

• BC Advisor
  • 2,329 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:16 PM

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:07 PM

Have you contacted support for the Leef iBridge and asked them if there is anything that can be done? They are likely the best source for an answer. I say this because they likely will have a better idea if there is actually audio that can be "recovered". It is possible that the program that is uses just did not include the audio as part of the file. If so, then there is likely nothing that can be done.

About the only other thing to try is to import a copy of the video into a video editing program that might be able to show if there is a audio track/waveform in the video file. I know that iMovie on a Mac can show the audio track/waveform of any audio including in a video clip. Don't know if iMovie for iOS will do the same. And I don't know of any Windows program that will do it, but I have no doubt there are many, even some that are free. You might need to post another question to say the Audio and Video form asking for such a program on Windows if you have a Windows computer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users