Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MONITOR NOT WORKING PC WILL NOT TURN IT ON

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 newhpuser

newhpuser

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:27 AM

Posted 01 December 2016 - 04:51 PM

Good evening everyone, my desktop computer with win10 CPU i5 has suddenly died yesterday byt itself. When you press the power button the computer side but the power button does not turn oni in his usual blue and remain off. The VGA port does not send any signal to the monitor, I also tested it with another monitor. The only hardware connected is the mouse that you can  turn. The USB keyboard instead wont  turn on. The monitor therefore does not turn on. I can not figure out what it might be. The power supply has been tested with a meter soi 24-pin and voltage arrives. It seems as if the PC is able to start, the fans run even the one on the motherboard, but then seems to go beyond the stage of the bios loading. I also tried to remove the cmos battery and restart with and without, but nothing changes. Someone can 'help me out?
Thank you!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users