These are the major programs I use along with regular computer usage like browsing the internet, Netflix. Facebook etc.
The system requirements for Office Home and Student 2010
500 MHz processor is the minimum requirement
2 GHz processor or faster is recommended for certain features
256 MB RAM minimum
512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and other advanced functionality
1 GB RAM or more recommended for OneNote Audio Search. Grammar and contextual spelling features also require 1 GB memory.
3.0 GB available disk space
Operating system requirements are outlined as follows
Windows Vista with SP1
Windows XP (must have SP3) (32-bit)
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, or later
32 bit or 64 bit operating systems are support but Microsoft outlines the following on their product website:
This product includes both 32- and 64-bit versions. We recommend the 32-bit version, which runs great on both 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows. People who routinely use very large documents or spreadsheets that need more than 2 GB of memory may want to run the 64-bit version, but many common add-ins for Office don't run correctly in the 64-bit edition.
Video card requirements outlined that graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MB or more video memory.
Browser recommendations are Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later (32-bit browser only)
The product page also specifies that Microsoft OneNote features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9, Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
The site also indicates that certain advanced collaboration functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
Legacy Family Tree is a Windows program. The system requirements are:
• Intel Pentium class computer (this includes AMD, Celeron, etc.)
• VGA or higher display set at 800x600 resolution (or higher)
• Windows 98 or higher
• 210 MB available space. An additional 455 MB required for the Geo Location Database (optional).
• 512 MB RAM. (1 GB or more recommended)
• Internet Explorer 7 or higher to access the Mapping features.
• Internet connection recommended, and required to access some features such as Mapping, Searching the Internet, FamilySearch tools, and Research Guidance links.
The requirements for my Photoshop Lightroom 5 program are
These have to be the Minimum requirements System requirements
Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 with latest service pack 64-bit editions;
Intel or AMD 1.5 GHz or faster processor with SSE2 supported (multi-core processor recommended);
4 GB RAM ;
2 GB hard disk space ;
1366 x 768 resolution with 24-bit color display DirectX 9 or higher compatible video adapter with latest driver; Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos;
Windows compatible CD/DVD drive for installation
Photoshop Elements 12 system requirements
-1.6GHz or faster processor (including single-core support)
-Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3, Vista with Service Pack 2, Windows 7, or Windows 8 (limited Camera Raw functionality on Windows XP)
-1GB of RAM (2GB for HD video functions)
-4GB of available hard-disk space (additional free space required during installation)
-Color monitor with 16-bit color video card
-1024 x 768 display resolution
-Microsoft DirectX 9 compatible display driver
-Internet connection required for product activation
PaintShop Pro 8X Ultimate System requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 with the latest service pack (64-bit or 32-bit editions)
- Intel Core Duo 1.8 GHz, Core i3 or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz, or higher
- 2 GB of RAM or higher (minimum 4 GB for Windows 64bit)
- 128 MB VGA VRAM
- 1 GB of available hard-disk space required (2 GB recommended)
- 1280 x 768 resolution with 16-bit color display (1366 x 768 resolution with 24-bit or higher color display recommended)
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible video adapter with the latest driver
- Internet Explorer version 10 or higher
- Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos