Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hacked

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Blacklined

Blacklined

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 29 November 2016 - 06:22 PM

My Samsung galaxy s5 has been hacked. On November 8th my phone was hacked. By the 15th of November they had completely taken over my Facebook my gmail an my yahoo. So I bought a new phone a new SIM card got a whole new account. An by the 18th of November they had hacked me again. They have threatened me and my family. Please help. Police can't or won't.

Edit: Moved topic from Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs to the more appropriate forum. As the tools used in Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs are not Android compatible. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,765 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 AM

Posted 29 November 2016 - 06:36 PM

Since criminal activity has been taking place, attempts to mitigate your attacks should be dealt with by law enforcement. Removing possible malware or traces of your attacks could jeopardize your case if law enforcement doesn't see it first. Many local police departments do not have the resources to pursue criminal charges and will do nothing. However there are agencies available to you to pursue charges or be referred for support. Please take a look here for advice: http://www.iacpcybercenter.org/resource-center/incident-reporting/ Seek their guidance before dealing with possible malware remediation here or elsewhere.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 Viper_Security

Viper_Security

• Members
  • 826 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 AM

Posted 29 November 2016 - 07:07 PM

If they had not threatened you someone may have been able to help. but since you are receiving threats the FBI (if in the US) will be more of a help.

the link Animal has pasted is the one i would have posted as well. 

IT Auditor & Security Professional

hQBT2G3.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users