Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to modd my Lap for using virtual classroom platform

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nurture35

nurture35

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:07 PM

Posted 29 November 2016 - 01:58 AM

I am going to install a tool for the virtual classroom for live discussions and video sessions. (https://www.d2l.com/products/virtual-classrooms/) And I am currently using Dell Inspiron 17 5000 series.

I would like to know if I have to improve the hardware or system configuration for being able to run the virtual classroom platform without any errors and hang-ups.  

I get 15 Mbps speed for my cable internet connection. I hope that would be enough to run the tool.

I need your opinion to go ahead with it. Do you think the current configuration would be enough?

Thanks for your time.

Edited by hamluis, 29 November 2016 - 11:51 AM.
Moved from System Building to Internal Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,442 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:07 PM

Posted 29 November 2016 - 02:16 PM

Unfortunately the virtual classrooms link doesn't have an easy these are the specs you need to meet.  I'd say if you can stream movies on the machine you should be fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users