Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

cyber monday and black friday europe

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zezcris

zezcris

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:47 PM

Hey guys,i lived in europe(GR). Why black friday and cyber monday eu deals cant compare with us deals? i mean the us price is awesome, but in eu is a big drama.
anyone has a deal in his mind?

EDIT
Moved to General Chat ~~ Boopm

Edited by boopme, 28 November 2016 - 12:53 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 techghost

techghost

• Members
  • 191 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 PM

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:14 AM

What kinds of deals are you looking for? I mean what category products?

#3 donisonleague

donisonleague

• Members
  • 147 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:31 PM

Posted 29 November 2016 - 05:27 PM

I come one day late, but the whole black friday / cyber monday thing is completely different in Europe than in the USA.

I mean, here you'll never see people waiting hours/days to get in first at the Black Friday to buy their new TVs.

In the USA it's almost a cultural fact and there are huge discounts on various stuff.

Here it is not a tradition, it is something we're slowly importing, so i guess it will become more and more important every year.

This and last year i got some very good deals on SSDs and monitors (about 40-50% discount). There was also some awesome laptop/notebook listed at foolish prices (i found an ASUS 70% discounted, https://www.amazon.it/dp/B00SBBN1RY/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=4G8ZYRGQI1XO&coliid=IEJQ6QY0FCSD4 for 400€, almost a robbery).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users