Thank you for the log Gromaniak85.
First and foremost I need to give you an update. Yes Task Manager and Registry Editor were disabled but the bigger problem was you were infected with a Remote Access Trojan (RAT).
Please be aware that this means your computer may be under remote control of an attacker and your banking information including usernames and passwords may have been stolen.
Because your computer was infected with a backdoor trojan please print this post and read the following very carefully.
I would counsel you to disconnect this PC from the Internet immediately. If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.
Even though we have identified the malware on your computer and we can remove it, because it is a backdoor, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to be sure your computer can be trusted even after we remove the malware. This type of infection gives a hacker the ability to add additional backdoors, malware, and create new vulnerabilities on your computer. Vulnerabilities may not be detected by anti-virus and if even one is missed the hackers may be able to reacquire access to your PC. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of trojan, the best course of action would be a reformat and reinstall of the OS. Please read these for more information:
How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?
When Should I Format, How Should I Reinstall
We can still clean this machine but I can't guarantee that it will be 100% secure afterwards.
The second issue we need to mention is that you are running Windows XP which is not longer supported. That means your computer is not getting security patches and because of that is more vulnerable to being infected. I would recommend upgrading to a supported Operating System that gets security updates.
++++ Step 4 FRST Fix ++++
- Press the windows key + r on your keyboard at the same time (this will open Run)
- Type notepad.exe
- Press Enter
- Copy and paste the code below in the open notepad window
- Save the file as fixlist.txt in the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from (FRST should be on your desktop).
- Right click FRST64.exe
- Click Run as administrator
- Click the Fix button
- When FRST finishes running, your computer will restart itself
C:\Documents and Settings\Dell\Moje dokumenty\RexInJector_1.exe
++++ Step 5 Run MBAM ++++
1. Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
2. If the databases are out of date, click Update
3. After the databases are current, click Scan (the button on the top not the Scan Now button)
4. Check Scan Memory Objects, Scan Startup and Registry Settings, Scan Archives, and Scan for Rootkits
5. Check drive C:
6. Click Scan Now
7. When the scan has completed, click Quarantine All, then click Apply Actions
8. When you are asked by Malwarebytes Anti-Malware allow your computer to restart
++++ Step 6 Share Your Logs++++