Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

LMB acting as both mouse buttons, RMB does nothing, laptop

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Charlieh65

Charlieh65

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:00 AM

Posted 27 November 2016 - 05:07 AM

I've scanned with Malwarebytes, AVG and Kaspersky and while they found some malware and deleted it, the issue still persists. I've tried changing the mouse settings, still nothing. I've disabled the laptop mouse and plugged in a USB one, still the same thing.

Also, my PC seems a tad slower and some things can hang like, the taskbar along with the start menu or opened programmes top bar, until I Ctrl-Alt-Del and click anywhere on the screen.

All my browsers are affected by this too, probably because they think both mouse buttons are being pressed.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users