Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

windows 7 stuck on windows boot logo after clean install???

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fixee

fixee

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 AM

Posted 27 November 2016 - 01:55 AM

i have a HP corei3 4gb ram 1 TB HDD laptop. Recently i found some lag on my system so i decided to perform a clean install.

win 10 stuck at middle 40 % from DVD disk.

Then i went for win 7 64 bit ( Ultimate) and formatted whole drive and installed win 7 from USB like always but now i am stuck at first boot logo after installation??

Tried once more installing same problem ?  HDD check from bios passed no error.

is this HDD error or something else?? what to do now my system is just 13 month onlt for study used.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,552 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 AM

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:02 AM

Do you have valid Windows install disks for the attempts that you have made?

What model HP system?

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users