Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

intruder

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 terrie7

terrie7

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:05 AM

Posted 26 November 2016 - 07:41 PM

please believe and help. ive had an intruder for over 10 mnths. he/she actually takes control of my curor.  leaves me pictures...never words. i like pictures of the moon, so thats what he/she leaves. i went from wireless to ethernet but was told it did not matter. my cable company refuses to believe me after me calling them for 5 mnths and say it cant happen. hewlett packard (my computere) also say its impossible. unless someone took money out of my banking account, i had no intruder. most of my friends dont believe me. i ran something called wireshark and it shows wireless being used, ports, and ethernet 2 and ethernet 3. i think i might have an ip but havent tried to check it out yet. is there a program that can at least give proof that yes, someone is on your computer. in fact, im sure hes watching me right. sometimes if i try to log into something like this, he/she will x out of it.with my cursor. the cursor moves very slow but jerky and determined to get wherever it wants to go and i cant regain control. i know i sound crazy but this is true. id appreciate any help. if youre allowed to email my address is EDITED TO REMOVE EMAIL ADDRESS thank you.    oh and thanks to the one who gave me :"the rules." ha ha she was very nice. ..terrie

Edited by NickAu, 26 November 2016 - 08:20 PM.
Edited to remove email address, Moved to a more appropriate section, PM sent to member about this.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Viper_Security

Viper_Security

• Members
  • 826 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 AM

Posted 26 November 2016 - 07:46 PM

First, :welcome:  to BC. We hope you enjoy your time here!

Secondly, Run this tool to kill any malicious processes:  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/10/

and you should post in this forum.

Once posted in the correct forum someone will get to you as soon as they can :)

IT Auditor & Security Professional

hQBT2G3.png

#3 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,100 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:05 PM

Posted 26 November 2016 - 08:12 PM

if youre allowed to email my address

Forum rules.

All help must be provided in the forums or on our IRC Chat channel. We do not allow support to be provided or requested via personal message, email, or remote desktop control programs (Logmein, TeamViewer, etc).

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forum-rules/

Please note the original post has been edited to remove email address and thread moved to more appropriate section.

Edited by NickAu, 26 November 2016 - 08:21 PM.

Arch Linux .

Come join the fun, chat to Bleeping computer members and staff in real time on Discord.

The BleepingComputer Official Discord Chat Server!

#4 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,860 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:05 PM

Posted 27 November 2016 - 05:06 PM

Are you still there ??

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users