Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A Special Thanks to Everyone on Bleeping Computer...!!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Warthog-Fan

Warthog-Fan

• Members
  • 312 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:02 AM

Posted 26 November 2016 - 02:29 PM

At this time of year, I wanted to take a moment to say "Thank You" to all of the great people on the Bleeping Computer site. This year I have been helped a number of times with problems that I did not have the expertise to solve on my own. The resident experts and many other users came to my aid time and again and I really appreciate everyone's help. I'm sure that many other people who frequent the site could say the same.

I hardly knew anything about malware or ransomware before I began to follow those topics on this forum. Now I feel much more able to protect myself and to insure that I have and use the right tools and programs. I'm sure that I will be saved a lot of trouble in the future.

And a special thanks goes out to Lawrence Abrams. If he hadn't established this site, none of these resources would be available for all of us who need and benefit from them.

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to everyone...!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,207 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:02 AM

Posted 26 November 2016 - 06:03 PM

And the same to you, and thanks for the kind words !

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users