Hello there, welcome to Bleeping Computer. Hope you learn a lot here.
This fix will be a bit aggressive, but it appears you may have the Avast NDIS Firewall Driver still installed, something that needs manually deleted, as it appears some users still have trouble after using the Avast Uninstall Utility (Avast Clear)... therefore, please Create a System Restore Point.
After that, manually delete the following folders:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Avast Software or C:\Program Files (x86)\Alwil Software
- C:\ProgramData\Avast Software or C:\ProgramData\Alwil Software
Next, uninstall the Firewall Driver:
- In File Explorer, right-click the Network icon on the left pane, and select Properties from the context menu to open Network and Sharing Center.
- In Network and Sharing Center, click Change adapter settings in the left pane to open Network connections.
- In Network connections, right-click one of your connection icons (for example, Local Area Connection) and select Properties from the context menu.
- Find and uninstall Avast NDIS Firewall Driver (or Avast Firewall Driver)
Reboot your computer and start Windows in Safe Mode by following the instructions on the Microsoft website:
In Windows safe mode, search and delete all files starting with aswNdis*.* if any exist in the following folder and its subfolders:
After that, reboot back into Normal Mode and see if the problem is resolved.
(Article Source of Info)
Edited by Kakuzu, 25 November 2016 - 04:18 PM.