Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Tech products I bought this Black Friday! Share yours..

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 techghost

techghost

• Members
  • 191 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 AM

Posted 25 November 2016 - 01:50 PM

Hello guys! Black Friday shopping was good to me, So sharing what I bought at cheap rates. You guy's can also share what you guys went for and from where.

Here is the list of products that I bought:

1. Acer 15.6" FHD E5-575G-57A4 7th Gen Intel Core i5 7200U NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M 8 GB DDR4 Memory 256 GB SSD 1 TB HDD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit Gaming Laptop$569

2. LG 34UM67-P 34" Class 21:9 UltraWide IPS FreeSync Gaming Monitor 5ms 2560 x 1080 5ms GTG 60Hz 5,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio with 4-Screen Split and Dynamic Action Link + Black Stabilizer - $349.99

3. Linksys MAX-STREAM AC1900 Next Gen MU-MIMO Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with Seamless Roaming - $129.99

4. PureVPN Double-Up offer: 2 Years of VPN at price of 1 - $2.45/Month 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 25 November 2016 - 07:10 PM

You must be excited to fire up that new computer. I haven't done any black friday shopping, but I did get a new set of light rain gear earlier this week :).

If you've never used PureVPN before, be aware that, while it is easy to open an account, it is difficult to close one. :(

#3 techghost

techghost
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 191 posts
  •  

Posted 26 November 2016 - 06:53 AM

You must be excited to fire up that new computer. I haven't done any black friday shopping, but I did get a new set of light rain gear earlier this week :).

If you've never used PureVPN before, be aware that, while it is easy to open an account, it is difficult to close one. :(

I've used their service before, during Olympics. Had to stream  :guitar:  And it worked great for me, hence purchase the annual plan. :bananas:

#4 Guest_hollowface_*

Guest_hollowface_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 27 November 2016 - 02:39 AM

With that 2 year plan, now you're all set for the 2018 olympics :).

#5 techghost

techghost
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 191 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 AM

Posted 28 November 2016 - 07:26 AM

With that 2 year plan, now you're all set for the 2018 olympics :).

Yup all set for the Olympics and the Fifa world cup as well. :bananas:

#6 Just_One_Question

Just_One_Question

• Members
  • 1,400 posts
  •  

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:42 PM

I didn't buy it, but what amazed me the most was - Vonino Xylo X.
It's a basic smartphone & it went on sale for $29 on one pretty popular website in Romania. It's nothing special, but what struck me was that:

1. It is the cheapest brand-new, unlocked, 2016 model smartphone that I have ever seen $29! ;
2. It is more than twice faster than an iPhone 4S, which still stands as a 'good' smartphone in my mind.
:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users