Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Does anyone know a code to post pictures in ChatBlazer chat?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 noel258366

noel258366

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 PM

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:26 PM

Hi, folks,

I'm on a site called BlackPlanet (http://blackplanet.com), which houses chat rooms by ChatBlazer.

There used to be a way -- called 'Pic Share" -- where you could post pictures as a part of, or as your actual, post in the chatroom. Unfortunately, they made some changes to the site (including a additional version of BlackPlanet), and we can't figure out the code!

I suspect it's a simple HTML code that you'd put in your chat room post, but I don't know how to get it or do it. Does ANYONE have any idea what it is? It's not for anything nefarious, nasty, or in any way bad (obviously!); I guess we never realized we'd miss it until it no longer worked!

Any help would be apppreciated. Thanks!

----

Meet TimCredible, the chatbot who loves music! ...

http://timecredible.blogspot.com

~25/8/366~

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cleveland123

cleveland123

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:26 PM

Posted 01 December 2016 - 09:53 PM

Sorry bud, I believe they patched it up good this time. The script that used to work was: http://host5.chatblazer.com/CBS173/config.xml. If you or anyone else figure out a new way to post pictures, email me at ####. Thanks.

Mod edit Al1000: email address removed, please respond in topic instead.

Edited by Al1000, 02 December 2016 - 05:08 AM.

#3 noel258366

noel258366
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 PM

Posted 09 December 2016 - 11:24 AM

Hey man,

Thanks for looking that up LOL ... but that is a LOT of code to simply post a simple picture in BlackPlanet's ChatBlazer, in the chat room ... do you know of anything MUCH shorter, like just a line of two of code? I'd really appreciate it! ... 

#4 Beehelp

Beehelp

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:26 AM

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:21 AM

To display an image you must surround the URL pointing to the image with  tags. For example:

The image you display must already be available on the internet (it cannot exist only on your computer for example, unless you run a webserver!).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users