Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Forgot name of 90s pc game pack

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Nightmare-Rex

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Local time:06:13 PM

Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:21 PM

Ok i wanted to play these games again, it was called something like montreys game pack for windows. and it had games not limited to a game with blue blocks and giant mosquitos that when trap them they became treasure chest, and it had an editor, then 2 separate games with a little red car that pushed blocks and another version where you left a trail.

a game with colored squares and so meany more games i cant exactly remember. it came with a whopping 30 day trial as well that i believe only ran down while playing so it was almost permanent since hdd would die before then. what was the actual game of this game pack?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users