Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

1.loadblanks.ru

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 maxonnxc

maxonnxc

• Members
  • 79 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:05 PM

Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:16 AM

i let a family member use my computer like 5 to 7 days ago now i have this 1.loadblanks.ru keeps opening up when i use a browser iv tried several anti virus programs none helped. can someone tell me what program will get rid of this 1.loadblanks.ru 

ty

Edited by NickAu, 22 November 2016 - 02:54 AM.
Moved to a more appropriate forum from Windows 7

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,239 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:05 AM

Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:46 AM

Hi maxonnxc

29bgcgg.jpg  Please download AdwCleaner and save to your Desktop.

• Right click and "Run as Administrator"
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • After the scan has finished, click Clean and ok the reboot
  • When complete, your machine will restart and a log file will appear
  • A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.

2zh1g08.jpg  Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.

• Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.
  • Right click and "Run as Administrator".
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • On completion a log will open, note the saved JRT.txt on your desktop to copy into your reply

malwarebytes_icon_mini_by_linux_rules-d9  Please download and install MalwareBytes Anti-Malware.

• Run the program. 
  • Click Scan Now.
  • If threats are detected, click Remove Selected. If you are prompted to reboot, click Yes.
  • Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the HISTORY tab.
  • Click Application Logs, followed by the first Scan Log.
  • Click Export, followed by Copy to ClipboardPaste the log in your next reply.

iokzrb.jpg  Download Sophos Free Virus Removal Tool and save it to your desktop.

• Double click the icon and select Run
  • Click Next
  • Select I accept the terms in this license agreement, then click Next twice
  • Click Install
  • Click Finish to launch the program
  • Once the virus database has been updated click Start Scanning
  • If any threats are found click Details, then View log file... (bottom left hand corner)
  • Copy and paste the results in your reply
  • Close the Notepad document, close the Threat Details screen, then click Start cleanup
  • Click Exit to close the program

TsVk!

#3 castletech

castletech

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:16 AM

HI,

Have you tried changing your start page in your browser (Edit > Preferences in Firefox / Tools > Options in Internet Explorer) and checked the shortcut your using to open your browser, maybe creating a new shortcut.

-Charles

#4 maxonnxc

maxonnxc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 79 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:43 PM

TsVk!: i have tried adwcleaner, JRT and malwarebytes, none of them find this 1.loadblank.ru. avast blocks it from opening up but does not take it out of the computer. i even search my computer with some of the names it uses nothing was found i search in registry nothing there either must use a different name of which of... i look in uninstall programs it's not there..  

ill try Sophos see what that does...

castletech: yes i have tried changing home page when i went in to that option my home page was still google, i never change the short cut ill do the next... friends or family will have to use my guest acct from now on i rarely get virus's my self i let one family member use my pc one time and look what happens...

thx  ill try the the last option in both your's statements......  

chris

update

TsVk!: i ran Sophos it found nothing just like the rest of the programs. but it is still in my pc because avast popup says  it blocked it,,

castletech: i deleted the short cut and desktop browser icons i created new ones from  browser installed folder i still get the avast popup saying it blocked,,, 1.loadblank.ru 

nothing seems to find it except avast but avast wont get rid of it..

Edited by maxonnxc, 22 November 2016 - 02:33 PM.

#5 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,239 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2016 - 04:43 PM

Does the problem occur on all browsers?

#6 castletech

castletech

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:55 PM

Have you tried resetting the Web Browsers?, I can't see any posting on which ones you use so have included steps for 2 below)

Internet Explorer (From: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/923737 )

1. Open the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box. To do this, use the following method
    1. Close all Internet Explorer and Explorer windows that are currently open.
    2. Start Internet Explorer.

Note If you are running Windows 8.1 or Windows 8, start Internet Explorer from the desktop. Changing your settings will affect both Internet Explorer and Internet Explorer that you start from the desktop.
    3. On the Tools menu, tap or click Internet options. If you don't see the Tools menu, press Alt.
    4. In the Internet Options window, tap or click the Advanced tab.
    5. Tap or click Reset. If you're using Windows Internet Explorer 6, click Restore Default.
  2. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, tap or click Reset.

Note Select the Delete personal settings check box if you also want to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, Tracking Protection, and ActiveX Filtering data.
  3. When Internet Explorer finishes applying the default settings, tap or click Close, and then tap or click OK.
  4. Exit and then start Internet Explorer.

Firefox (From : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings )

Refresh Firefox
  1. Click the menu button 2014-01-10-13-08-08-f52b8c.png and then click help 2014-01-10-13-10-08-eaa722.png .
  2. From the Help menu choose Troubleshooting Information.
    If you're unable to access the Help menu, type about:support in your address bar to bring up the Troubleshooting Information page.

3. Click the Refresh Firefox button in the upper-right corner of the Troubleshooting Information page. 2014-12-18-03-16-08-c4ca42.png
  4. To continue, click Refresh Firefox in the confirmation window that opens.
  5. Firefox will close to refresh itself. When finished, a window will list your imported information. Click Finish and Firefox will open.

-Charles

#7 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,239 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2016 - 06:38 PM

maxonnxc may use other browsers that you haven't listed castletech. The issue may not be with either of those browsers. He may also experience issues on one of them also.

He may not want to remove all of his add-ons, themes, website permissions, modified preferences, added search engines, DOM storage, security certificates, download actions, plugin settings, toolbar customisations, user styles and social features if there is no reason.

#8 MasterNe0

MasterNe0

• Members
  • 155 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2016 - 02:32 PM

does the page automatically loads to that when you open a new browser?

If so, try going to the browser shortcut, properties and check the Target of the shortcut.

Example for my Firefox, my target is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"

however if you see "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"   loanblanks.ru after that, then delete the shortcut on the desktop and recreate it either by making a new shortcut OR deleting the loanblanks.ru part and having just "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" for example.

#9 maxonnxc

maxonnxc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 79 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2016 - 05:52 PM

TsVk!: idk ill check, it only happens in opera, FF, IE has no problem.. so if none of these scanners find this virus why does avast keep blocking it...

MasterNe0: The 1.loadblank.ru used to open up to a blank page now avast blocks it so it dont open. even though it dont open i still want it out of my system...

thx guys for helping me  try to this..

#10 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,239 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2016 - 06:24 PM

I assume it's an Opera setting causing this. Here is a tutorial for deleting the settings. Skip the first part deleting your private data.

Be aware that you will lose most of your browser settings by doing this, just not the private data mentioned in the first part of the tutorial.

If that doesn't work there is a more destructive tutorial here, that should do the trick.

#11 maxonnxc

maxonnxc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 79 posts
  •  

Posted 25 November 2016 - 01:16 AM

i deleted the browser settings  then restarted opera it popup again,

but the menu button was in red had a flag and 1 on it so i click it there was a opera update so it updated i had to restart opera there was no popup...

avast was saying the 1.loadblank.ru was located in "opera.exe" could this virus embed it's self in the "opera.exe" file? 

It seems to begone, I want to thank you both for the big help on trying to get rid of this problem it was more annoying then anything else,  But i still didn't like it in my system..

Anyhow thx much for help

you guys are awesome

chris 

#12 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,239 posts
  •  

Posted 25 November 2016 - 01:25 AM

Researching it now I see opera.exe can be malicious, particularly if it's in the wrong location. Learn something new every day.

Thank you for letting us know your resolution.

#13 maxonnxc

maxonnxc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 79 posts
  •  

Posted 25 November 2016 - 11:45 AM

I was wrong it is still coming up being blocked. trying to get rid of it is so irritating...

I guess ill try uninstalling opera and reinstall it see if that works..

I wonder when i added 1.loadblanks.ru in avast block url address if it is just letting me know it is blocking a page.. could that be possible???, 

http://1.loadblanks.ru/c/0d3963b9394e4bc5? This is the address avast popup shows with ? at the end

Edited by maxonnxc, 25 November 2016 - 01:11 PM.

#14 daver_12345

daver_12345

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 26 November 2016 - 10:29 AM

I was wrong it is still coming up being blocked. trying to get rid of it is so irritating...

I guess ill try uninstalling opera and reinstall it see if that works..

I wonder when i added 1.loadblanks.ru in avast block url address if it is just letting me know it is blocking a page.. could that be possible???, 

http://1.loadblanks.ru/c/0d3963b9394e4bc5? This is the address avast popup shows with ? at the end

Hi. I just fixed this on my computer using Chrome. All I did was uninstall via Control Panel and then reinstalled it. I hope the same works for you on Opera! Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users