Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

LG K3

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sgm67

sgm67

• Members
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:11 AM

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:44 PM

All of a sudden we cannot connect to the email server. Error message says "cannot connect to server due to an overload or checkup." Cleared inbox, uninstall and reinstalled, soft reset. Other phones in the house can connect. PLEASE help me fix this on my husband's phone, he's driving me nuts!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AxysAssault

AxysAssault

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:14 AM

Also started having this issue with Hotmail. Hasn't synced since November 19. Deleted account and can no longer add it.

LG G5 brand new 4 days ago.

#3 Liamr

Liamr

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:51 PM

Also started having this issue with Hotmail. Hasn't synced since November 19. Deleted account and can no longer add it.

LG G5 brand new 4 days ago.

Hi did you get this sorted my lgg5 also has the same issue here in uk since 19th november

#4 Liamr

Liamr

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:54 PM

This is driving me nuts. Microsoft live chat had originally told me they had issues migrating some hotmail accounts to exchange which may have caused the issue only to backtrack and say its an lg technical issue.

#5 AxysAssault

AxysAssault

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2016 - 08:00 PM

I just downloaded their stupid outlook app. It's actually not bad. Pretty smooth on the g5

Everything works now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users