Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't get right bullet size in Word 2016

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 godzilla1347

godzilla1347

• Members
  • 347 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:28 PM

Posted 21 November 2016 - 11:59 AM

This is strange. I am editing my resume and have to put bullets in the middle of a sentence. I can't get the right bullet size from the default bullets in Insert>symbols to match the bullet size I am using in my document. I can't copy the bullets directly from the document or if there is a way to do that, I can't figure it out. It appears the bullets in my Word document are in between the two sizes I can find in the Symbols applet from the Insert menu.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,613 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 PM

Posted 22 November 2016 - 07:55 PM

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but after inserting your bullet symbol highlight it by left click and dragging the cursor over the bullet. Right click and select font and increase the font size. Hit the space bar and then right click to set your font size back to your default size.

#3 godzilla1347

godzilla1347
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 347 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:28 PM

Posted 23 November 2016 - 01:27 AM

I had tried to do that but the problem is that bullets don't appear to format like to the rest of the text and you can't highlight them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users