Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MotherboardFritz

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 08:00 PM

Here's what im running. Ive noticed ive been having some heavy slowdown on internet speeds and overall performance speeds. We have verizon 75/50MBps. At points i was getting 1.53/2.78MBps on wireless from one floor up. I was doing some troubleshooting and came across this svchost.exe thing. People were saying it can be poss malware etc and can really cause issues. i also heard that running programs like registry fixes, driver updaters etc arent good. Is there anything I can do to basically check the whole system for performance issues, drivers, etc etc? Im also running Bitdefender 2016.
Component Details Subscore Base score Processor AMD Phenom™ II X6 1090T Processor 7.5 7.1   Determined by lowest subscore Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB 7.5 Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 7.2 Gaming graphics 4095 MB Total available graphics memory 7.2 Primary hard disk 64GB Free (223GB Total) 7.1 Windows 7 Ultimate
System     Manufacturer MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD   Model MS-7576   Total amount of system memory 8.00 GB RAM   System type 64-bit operating system   Number of processor cores 6 Storage     Total size of hard disk(s) 223 GB   Disk partition (C:) 64 GB Free (223 GB Total)   Media drive (D:) CD/DVD Graphics     Display adapter type NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450   Total available graphics memory 4095 MB         Dedicated graphics memory 1024 MB         Dedicated system memory 0 MB         Shared system memory 3071 MB   Display adapter driver version   Primary monitor resolution 1920x1080   DirectX version DirectX 10 Network     Network Adapter Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter   Network Adapter Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller   Network Adapter Realtek RTL8191SE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC

Edit: Moved topic from Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MotherboardFritz

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 09:26 PM

Anyone? :clapping:

#3 boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,470 posts
  • Local time:11:42 PM

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:28 AM

Hi with these infections it is best to get a deeper look.

Please follow this Preparation Guide and post in a new topic.
Let me know if all went well.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users