Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware from old laptop to new laptop

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 TechKnot

TechKnot

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 AM

Posted 18 November 2016 - 07:07 PM

Ok had a few malware on my old laptop so binned it but i think im infected again laptop run tasks i did not add to tasks and powershell starts running tasks then i have no control over laptop from what i think its some kind of remote admin malware new files new programs new device drivers new networks i can delete them all but as soon as i restart the laptop all are back.

Attached Files

Edited by TechKnot, 18 November 2016 - 07:09 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 40,190 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 AM

Posted 19 November 2016 - 10:41 AM

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Nothing suspicious was found on your logs.
This is just a normal cleaneup.

new files new programs new device drivers new networks i can delete them all but as soon as i restart the laptop all are back.
What files are created and you have to delete?

Press the windows key Windows_Logo_key.gif+ r on your keyboard at the same time. This will open the RUN BOX.
Type Notepad and and click the OK key.

Please copy the entire contents of the code box below to a new file.

Start

CreateRestorePoint:
EmptyTemp:
CloseProcesses:

ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers-x32: [ OneDrive1] -> {BBACC218-34EA-4666-9D7A-C78F2274A524} => C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6381.0405\FileSyncShell.dll No File
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers-x32: [ OneDrive2] -> {5AB7172C-9C11-405C-8DD5-AF20F3606282} => C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6381.0405\FileSyncShell.dll No File
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers-x32: [ OneDrive3] -> {A78ED123-AB77-406B-9962-2A5D9D2F7F30} => C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6381.0405\FileSyncShell.dll No File
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers-x32: [ OneDrive4] -> {F241C880-6982-4CE5-8CF7-7085BA96DA5A} => C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6381.0405\FileSyncShell.dll No File
ShellIconOverlayIdentifiers-x32: [ OneDrive5] -> {A0396A93-DC06-4AEF-BEE9-95FFCCAEF20E} => C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6381.0405\FileSyncShell.dll No File
S3 ICCS; "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Integrated Clock Controller Service\ICCProxy.exe" [X]
S3 LSCWinService; C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Solution Center\App\LSCWinService.exe [X]
S0 MBI; System32\drivers\MBI.sys [X]
S3 RTWlanE; \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rtwlane.sys [X]
CustomCLSID: HKU\S-1-5-21-1173279712-627801211-2287642804-1001_Classes\CLSID\{F8071786-1FD0-4A66-81A1-3CBE29274458}\InprocServer32 -> C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Local\Microsoft\OneDrive\17.3.6381.0405\amd64\FileSyncApi64.dll => No File
Task: {252AF158-3B9A-405B-B48C-5E63F3BC524C} - \Lenovo\LSC\LSCHardwareScan -> No File <==== ATTENTION
Task: {422F951D-0D10-4C65-92F8-BF6943CA9EAF} - \Lenovo\REACHit Agent Update -> No File <==== ATTENTION
Task: {6C1632E8-9515-48CD-BA39-9C51BFA54E05} - \Lenovo\Lenovo Solution Center Launcher -> No File <==== ATTENTION
Task: {8DBBF3AB-B8D5-4D35-A827-BED2DEC93063} - \Lenovo\REACHit Agent Startup -> No File <==== ATTENTION
Task: {8F0B4DC8-B590-46E6-BEC4-B1FC17520DB2} - \Microsoft\Windows\PLA\LSC Memory -> No File <==== ATTENTION
Task: {C820B7BE-17D7-4479-B35D-A697ABDDD9C4} - \Lenovo\LSC\Lenovo Solution Center Notifications -> No File <==== ATTENTION
Task: {E6010D43-6AE7-4B59-8E67-EC78FD8E8E96} - \Microsoft\Windows\NetCfg\BindingWorkItemQueueHandler -> No File <==== ATTENTION
Task: {E74A896A-AB53-4F37-A899-8326420A6269} - \Lenovo\Experience Improvement Logon -> No File <==== ATTENTION
Task: {EA6EAAB1-1326-41D6-AA42-7D2909128964} - \Lenovo\Lenovo Customer Feedback Program 64 35 -> No File <==== ATTENTION
Task: {EEFDB4F4-5686-4B86-8C82-52AA5C713F5B} - \PDVDServ12 Task -> No File <==== ATTENTION

End
Save the file as fixlist.txt in the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the Farbar log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

Restart the computer normally to reset the registry.

The tool will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.

Please let me know what problem persists with this computer.

#3 TechKnot

TechKnot
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 19 November 2016 - 03:13 PM

Hey nasdaq,
Thank you for taking the time to help me out laptop seems alot faster after the fixlist.
Only now my wifi adapter is not working also have a lot of devices trying to config in device manager hidden devices aswell.
Regarding the files and programs the november patch from microsoft seems to have stopped the malware think it was some kind of dev subsystem because windows would go into dev mode and alot of virtual drives and adapters.
I wait for your instructions

Attached Files

#4 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 40,190 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 10:06 AM

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Power off your Router and modem for 3 minutes.

Power the ON and wait to see if the connection returns.

If that fails try this.

Press the windows key Windows_Logo_key.gif+ r on your keyboard at the same time. This will open the RUN BOX.
Type Notepad and and click the OK key.
Please copy the entire contents of the code box below to the a new file.

start

CreateRestorePoint:
EmptyTemp:
CloseProcesses:

cmd: ipconfig /flushdns
cmd: IPCONFIG /release
cmd: IPCONFIG /renew
CMD: netsh advfirewall reset
CMD: netsh advfirewall set allprofiles state ON
CMD: netsh winsock reset catalog
CMD: netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt
CMD: netsh int ipv4 reset
CMD: netsh int ipv6 reset
CMD: bitsadmin /reset /allusers

reboot:

End
Save the file as fixlist.txt in the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the Farbar log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

Restart the computer normally to reset the registry.

The tool will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.
===

Any luck?

#5 TechKnot

TechKnot
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 20 November 2016 - 05:08 PM

No luck driver seems to be deleted tried to update driver in device manager and got windows encountered a problem error here is the fix log

Attached Files

#6 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 40,190 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:31 AM

If you have the installation disks for the Modem and Router reinstall the hardware.

Check with you internet provider is both of them are in working order.

#7 TechKnot

TechKnot
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2016 - 02:09 PM

Hey nasdaq,
It's a brand new router and all of our other devices connect fine with wifi.
I found an .exe file in program data named Disable RTwlan that I did not download also if I delete any programs windows update starts on it own and reinstalls everything also I can't uninstall two Lenovo programs also when I start FRST to do the fixes you gave me says update available but it won't update laptop has become very slow again and browsers are freezing any ideas.

#8 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 40,190 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2016 - 09:14 AM

If possible download and run this cleaning tool in normal mode.
If not do it in Safe mode with Networking if you can.

Run it in Save mode if that is the mode available to you.

Temporarily disable your AV program so it does not interfere.
Info on how to disable your security applications How To Temporarily Disable Your Anti-virus, Firewall And Anti-malware Programs - Security Mini-Guides.

Download Zoek tool from here
Try to download and run this cleaning tool.

If not able to use the internet in normal mode try Safe mode with networking. Run the tool in that mode.

When the download appears, save to the Desktop.
On the Desktop, right-click the Zoek.exe file and select: Run as Administrator
(Give it a few seconds to appear.)

Next, copy/paste the entire script inside the code box below to the input field of Zoek:
createsrpoint;
autoclean;
emptyclsid;
emptyffcache;
FFdefaults;
emptyiecache;
iedefaults;
emptychrcache;
CHRdefaults;
emptyalltemp;
emptyfolderscheck;delete
ipconfig /flushdns;b
Now...
Close any open Browsers.
Click the Run script button, and wait. It takes a few minutes to run all the script.

When the tool finishes, the zoek-results.log is opened in Notepad.
The log is also found on the systemdrive, normally C:\
If a reboot is needed, the log is opened after the reboot.

Please attach the zoek-results.log in your reply.
===

Also, please provide an update on how the computer is behaving after running the above script.

#9 TechKnot

TechKnot
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2016 - 12:59 AM

Hey Nasdaq,
Ran program in normal mode but got about half way and program stalled.
So ran in safe mode and it ran fine first log is normal mode second log is safe mode also after normal mode scan zeok program disapeared so downloded again and ran fine.
Seem to be getting this error when trying to uninstall a couple of programs.

Error 1721 There is a problem with this Windows
Installer package.A program required for this install to
complete could not be run.Contact your support personnel or package vendor Action:
_RegistryDLL_del.location:C:\Program Files (86)\. command: regsvr32.exe /s /u
"C:\Program Files (86)\REACHit\ReachSearchDeskBand.dll"

complete could not be run.Contact your support personnel or package vendor Action: StopLSC.
location:C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Solution Center\. command:C\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Solution Center\AppKillprocessLSC.exe

Also Nasdaq Harddrive seems to be making a clicking noise.
Thanks for all your help.

Attached Files

Edited by TechKnot, 23 November 2016 - 01:42 AM.

#10 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 40,190 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2016 - 10:45 AM

These errors are components of Lenovo.

complete could not be run.Contact your support personnel or package vendor Action:
_RegistryDLL_del.location:C:\Program Files (86)\. command: regsvr32.exe /s /u
"C:\Program Files (86)\REACHit\ReachSearchDeskBand.dll"

Related to REACHit
http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/apps/reachit/

===

complete could not be run.Contact your support personnel or package vendor Action: StopLSC.
location:C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Solution Center\. command:C\Program Files\Lenovo\Lenovo Solution Center\AppKillprocessLSC.exe

You may need to update LSC.exe
https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Pre-Installed-Lenovo-Software/Lenovo-Solution-Center-LSC-EXE-asking-for-administrator-password/td-p/678971

If that fails to solve your problem with this issue I suggest you check with Lenovo.

#11 TechKnot

TechKnot
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2016 - 06:55 PM

Hey nasdaq,
Still trying to get wlan working with no luck but somthing weird just happened user system just took control of my laptop i could not do anything start programs shut down nothing then user system did a system restore on it own and i cud not stop it i ran FRST again and found a restore log if you would not mind having a quick look please.

Attached Files

Edited by TechKnot, 24 November 2016 - 07:24 PM.

#12 TechKnot

TechKnot
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2016 - 07:28 PM

A Log file i found after restore

#13 TechKnot

TechKnot
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:11 PM

A Log file after system restore

sdbfx®J  x¬  8p8`@   ˜˜  ES_ST063í E.XAMSD3œí _DW_29548î WW41OW38¬î PME.RECA$ï .MCVRECAªï 003FDPCAâð 004FDPCAîò 3IUFDPCAfó 4IUFDPCArõ 23DRORCAbö E.NOITCAäö RTEVITCA†÷ SSGNCTEA ø 1SSSCTEAJù 1SSLDTEAtú 1SSCJTEAžû 1SSKPTEAÈü VORPSTEAüý D ERBILA&ÿ LOSNOCMA’ÿ EXE.YDNA( PLEHSPPAæ FIREVPPAæ  EXE.CSA‚ XD_SEHSA E.2NOTSA| TSNIOTUA .NUROTUA¬ RETNECVA´ H2XFREVAP XPAFMGVAæ PUTESGVA NA_ARIVAº OC_ARIVA:    RF_ARIVAÆ    NI_ARIVAF
XEPUKCABÆ
EMIUDIABf YRTLWMCB CEXEPUKB´ XE.DNELBê
EXE.POMBv ARTSTOOBî  EXE.DPB DRAZIWTBÊ RAUGLLUB` .DRACSXBü LD.FDPZB& TES_DRAC° EXE.CSAC. ETADPUCCÊ  EXE.BDC` 03FTNIDC² 04FTNIDC¾  EXE.PFC6 TTEVAIHCÖ E.EMORHCb 3PUTESKCÖ UGTNEILCN VSGNMTLC   EXE.FMC| XE.PTSMC CINUMMOC” .SSAPMOCÌ AGNIKOOCh ANAHSARC
! 46SISYRC ! HSEIRESC*" CNUALSSCÆ"  EXE.HVCb# E.SERTVCä$ SPRAWD2DV% RAZIWD2D& 0-10ATAD¾&  EXE.RBDr' OTOILAED( REDNEFED’( E.VRDLED) KCODLLED’) -TNECSED@* E.VNEVED¾* POECIVEDJ+ SFTNGRFDð+  S'OGEID - 2VTCERIDx- LYALPSID. ID MIXIDÚ. BDBMIXID"7 TNEGAPLDN8 .PUTESMDÜ: LOOT_SMDr; XE.SUPOD¶< VAS AROD4= TADPUGPD¬= E.TSNIPDB> 46TSNIPDR? 6XTSNIPDb@ A_TSNIPDrA X_TSNIPD‚B HCNUALPD’C RVSYALPD(D D.XYALPD~D XMEDOMPDÔD .RDDANPD*E PLHTANPD€E LD.TENPDÖE TSAPHNPD,F PNPUHNPD‚F YBBOLNPDØF E.RVSNPD.G KHCDPUPD„G XKCOSWPDH HWREVIRDpH S_REVIRDI 6TSNIVRD~I ATSNIVRDHJ SNINUVRDêJ .46LHSTDŒK   EXE.WD(L EXE.51WD¸L EXE.02WDHM  EXE.MWD¸M VIRDIGXD"N AWESUGXDªN TPACYSAEör TSNIYSAE.t EXE.IUGEÊt LOSNOCME`u CNUALPPEöu EXE.CDRE†w XE.LECXE"x ROTUCEXEšz PCVWZF5F{ CFRTIMAFŠ{ RATSTSAF| TUA_ELIFz| GKPEMARFø| ROWEMARFD~ .TSNIMRFà~ CAFTNORF† E.FIUCSF¾€ 1101_CSFš E.CVSSSF†š EXE.IUSF.› CIGAMOEGÖ› SEVILWFGBœ P_9GNIOG U_9GNIOGž AEELGOOGŸ MIELGOOG:  IPELGOOG~¡ .IHCAMAHü¡ SNIDPSAH¶¢ UKCAB_DH.£ NGAID_DHÊ£ TOMER_DHf¤ OTSER_DH¥ TADPU_DHž¥ KSEDPLEH:¦ VRSGERHH„§ E.NAMTIHþ§ GADETSOH‚¨ E.XIFTOH"© AMYEKTOH~ª ESYEKTOHª« NIISCBPH¬ .PUTESPHÀ° XE.FWSPHX± SHCUOTPHб PUTESZPH„² BSU APSH³ NINUTMWHz³ LATSNIEIò³ EROLPXEI‚´ TGMPSXFIÔØ .LPCXFGIRÙ  EXE.8HIäÙ VSDAPEMI€Ú .PITCSMIÛ .PITCTMI®Û .TSNIFNINÜ HTAPOFNIèÜ EXE.TSNI\Ý  LLATSNIòÝ .LLATSNIjÞ 6LLATSNIzâ DLLATSNIèâ ELLATSNI`ã MLLATSNI¶ê NLLATSNI4ë PLLATSNIÐë ROTNEVNIJì NINU_WNI˜í VRESDOPI2î E.TNIOPIªî .TESORPI@ï E.YARTPIâï USEIRESI~ð E.SENUTIñ XE.EPYTI”ñ _46PM6WI*ò _46PS6WI°ò KMSK2NWI6ó XE.WAVAJÌó  EXE.WFJÔô XE.ATTOJpõ RUCEST7Kö VK-OIREK˜ö .TESISIKZø X_1102VKúø NIAMWFVK–ù XIHZUSVK8ú EXE.PXVKÔú KCAPGNALpû LTCBTNELîû .MACEFILŠü 2CNEEFIL ý YARTEFIL¶ý UTSNOGOLLþ XE.RGMPLŠÿ .IUGACSL, ONGAIDSLd EXE.CNYLè .PPANIAM\ V1.1IRAMð V2.1IRAM^ V3.1IRAM: .NOHTXAM¨ IHEEFACM MSEEFACM .GLPEICMh D.SNVPCM
OH_V-DEMÈ OW_V-DEM^ CABOEMEMô UALOEMEMz    FOSORCIM†
ROTARGIM^/ E.YTTNIMè/ RBELIBOMj0 B TLIBOM
3 NI_MEDOM®4 ALOROTOM&5 OFNISUOMž5 SSECCASM46 23SMACSM7 46SMACSM°7 E.PUTESMF8 .CEXEISMz9 XE.YEKSMF; .GNEPMSMÜ; EXE.OOSM|< XE.BUPSMä=  EXE.BTMÐ> EG_TIDYMf? E.IUGHBN@ CSAN_CENž@ EXE.OREN$A ISIVORENœA SNAEBTENB GRAEGTENŽB E.NOMTENÔC FDPORTIN”D LLEHSPPN,E NIMDACSNÔE E.CVSESNtF NACSTRTN
G EXE.DSTN|H TUAPASWNÎH SSAPINMOFI KCILCENOÄI R YEKENO´J TSYEKENO,K USYEKENO¸K .ETONENOPL E.TNCDOO<M .ORPIDOOÒM EXE.ESOOhN XE.AREPOO E.NOM_POxO  EXE.KSOP .KOOLTUO®P XE.IUNAPR LELLARAP´R DTSETACPdS .NIAMCCPT XE.TNCCPzU .IUCRDCPW OC EYECP<X DPUEYECPØX EIVERPCPtY DTCEFREPZ STCEFREPšZ OHSOTOHP0[ LOSNOCMP¨[ TNPREWOP>\ IUQERERP¢] OOHCSERP°^ PUTESERP(_ GFCMSIRP¾_ CVSMSIRPf` RVSMSIRPa EILC_LRPªa SLOOTORPPb GIFNOCSPæb  EXE.USP‚c NINUCDTP@d 46AYPCXP¸d 46IYPCXP0e 46ASNIXP¨e 46ISNIXP f XE.23WBQ˜f   EXE.SQg MACKCIUQ¦g NOCKCIUQ<h GIMKCIUQÐh ATSKCIUQfi UOTKCIUQj TS61VVARžj .PPA_CCR:k 5PUTESCR l 23RVSGERœl  EXE.SERm .61VFWFR’m XE.RTTOR.n RETLIFSR¦n  EXE.SSR$o E.VRESSR¢o   EXE.5S p  EXE.IAS¼p ETNECCES<q ESREVREStr XE.PUTES.s .46PUTES^ TADPUTESj .PEPUTESê .SGPUTES, PMIPUTESš TSRPUTES> BTSPUTES¼ MMVPUTESÊ E.WPUTES` RD_PUTES TSEG_RFS€ UTES_RFS .ISMPTFS¶ E.XDPXFSL OBHCTEKSî XE.EPYKSf PUTESYKSÚ PTFTRAMSX SCPTRAMS SERTRAMS‚  EXE.CMSú E.46CANS¦ .ECIFFOSR .DBKTFOSÆ ERAWTFOSf LNWOD-PS! 6ROTCEPS¨! NAMDEEPS^# .VSLOOPSô# .YFITOPSª$ E.CVSPPS$% VSTNIRPS~% OWTUORPSö% E.DMCLQS˜& GANAMLQS ' RVRESLQSš' SNINUFSSZ) ESNPVLSSÒ) XE.TRATSö* OC8TRATS’+ NEMTRATS(, .PUTRATS¦, .8WTRATS&. E.MDASTSÆ. 46OIDUTSÜ/ _EMILBUSV0 CTROPPUSÊ0 EILCERUSV1 TNEGAMWSž4 CNUALMWS
5 UPROCMYSˆ5 E.PITBATL6 .NIWSSATì6 DNI ATATˆ7 MERTXEMTú7 NETSILMT8 AG.IIBOTÀ: SI.IIBOT\; SM.IIBOT”< NYDIIBOT$= EYEIIBOTÀ= E.VDSSOT\> .LPCHSPTî> TIUSEURT @ LATSNIUT¶@ CCINOTVT:A EXE.UCWTâA CEDTEEWT†B ESWORBCU6C LATIGIDUÐC TRATSTDUfD E.IVANFUüD E.BUTSIU*T RGMNIWIUšU LATSNINUÆV SGTSNINU$X IWESIWNU’X 46ETADPU4Y .RETADPUÔY EVIRDBSUÄZ UKCABMTU´[ .THGIL3VJ\ E.SNOCBVà\ LER-SDCVv] ECAFIREVú]  LAUTRIV&_ DLAUTRIVR` XE.OISIVBa EKOARAKV¶a YS.SUBMV0b EXE.SMMV®b  EXE.NPVžc NEILCNPVfd SNOCORPVe TSNIRDSV¢e .PUTESSVhf E.CVRSSVg .0001XVVÒh .0003XVVhi .0006XVVþi XE.NOMXV”j SSECCAZVÊk NINUK60WBl EMMAHRAWþl ANYS_FBWvm ILAV_FBWn ETADPUCW®n EVIRDBEWJo PUTESBEWæo LEMOCLEWZp KCOMACIW0q UTES-NIW„t E.GBDNIW*u 7SWODNIW|u TSWODNIWv XSWODNIWT| .23TNNIWT .JORPNIWŠ€ .DROWNIWþ€ 23PIZNIWþ‚ 46PIZNIWŠƒ PEKAMZIW„ E.YARTLW¬„ CVSYRTLWL… .SSGPXLWì… OTOHPXLWè† EXE.CDMW`‡ XE.CNEMW0ˆ E.46-WOW\‰  EXE.PPWĉ ATSNIASWZŠ .XELICSW ‹ K-03SUSW„‹ TES3SUSW¼Œ VRESSUSWX UTESSUSWî EXE.CWSWŠŽ STELBATW* PUTESSUWÀ PUTES46Xf SNIRAMAXü  EXE.EDXp‘ CORPSEDXÂ’ RALAENOZN“ EXE.ENUZÔ“ UTESENUZü” E.PUTES_z• .PCTUN__– xú  8p8`˜ì  IM:DIMUA¤– IM:DIMUAê– IM:DIMUA0— IM:DIMUAv— IM:DIMUA¼— IM:DIMUA˜ IM:DIMUAH˜ IM:DIMUAŽ˜ IM:DIMUAÔ˜ IM:DIMUA™ IM:DIMUA`™ IM:DIMUA¦™ IM:DIMUAì™ HY:DIMUA2š HY:DIMUAxš HY:DIMUA¾š HY:DIMUA› HY:DIMUAJ› HY:DIMUA› HY:DIMUAÖ› HY:DIMUAœ HY:DIMUAbœ HY:DIMUA¨œ HY:DIMUAîœ HY:DIMUA4 HY:DIMUAz 7{:DIMUAÀ 7{:DIMUAž 7{:DIMUALž 7{:DIMUA’ž 7{:DIMUAØž 7{:DIMUAŸ 7{:DIMUAdŸ 7{:DIMUAªŸ 7{:DIMUAðŸ 7{:DIMUA6  7{:DIMUA|  7{:DIMUA  7{:DIMUA¡ APTEGRATN¡ APTEGRAT”¡ x®  8p82@˜          ¸M        ‚´        €Ú               z9        P        œl        $%        L6        dS        âð        ’ñ        8ò        îò        fó        ô        ¼ô        rõ        êõ         ø        Jù        tú        žû        Èü        üý        ü        ²        b               ¾        ŒK        {        ~¡        RÙ        Û        ®Û        h        f?        ”D        FI        Æ        
         ,E          '        (D        ~D        ÔD        *E        €E        ÖE        ,F        ‚F        ØF        .G        H        & x   8p8 `˜    xF  8p8`˜8  IDGLECCAôK  ECORPDDA$L  ETNEHTUATL  OITIDNOC–L  RUGIFNOC¾L  UCKHYPOCüL  FTCERROC,M  STCERROC†M  UDETAERC¶M  IWETAERCæM  MOC21D3DN  IFETELEDTN  TACERPED„N  ROTCETED8h  ROTCETEDth  ROTCETED°h  EELBASID´N  KELBASID(i  WELBASIDäN  TARGIMWDÔg  PMOCIGXDO  CETALUMERO  SETALUME‚O  SETALUME²O  SETALUMEâO  FLAMEKAFXi  LOTTLUAFP       SCFPP  SREVELIF†P  RGIMTNOF¶P  YEKECROFôP  AOLECROF$Q  RETECROFLQ  IWPOTTEG‚Q  EIELDNAH²Q  RFERONGIâQ  RFERONGIR  OLERONGIPR  CLLATSNI€R  ELLATSNIìh  FLLATSNI°R  ARGLETNIàR  KROWKCOLS  ROHSEKAM>S  FDPORTINŠS  EMECIFFO²S  ERYEKENOôS  EDIRREVOT  DETOMORPZT  TCERIDERŠT  TCERIDERºT  TCERIDERêT  YRTSIGERU  HCNUALERtU  HTSOHXBS¤U  TEGELACSÌU  UPNIDNESôU  RIVNETES*V  OTORPTESZV  IWARREIS˜V  RLLDPIKSÀV  CCATRAMSðV   5002LQSW  M5002LQSNW  S5002LQSvW  S5002LQSžW  EVRESLQSÆW  SSERPPUSîW  EMMETSYSX  RTEMELETüg  TANIMRETFX  TANIMRETvX  MOCLATOTžX  EVYFIREVÆX  ILAUTRIVîX  RLAUTRIVY  MTRATSIV†Y  1PSATSIVØZ  2PSATSIV*\  S0002NIW|]  S0002NIWÎ^  S0002NIW `  V0002NIWra  PS3K2NIWÄb  VMTR7NIW2c  MTR18NIW„d  VMTR8NIWÖe  SETTRNIW€i  GITIMPRW(g  EDGERPRW¤g  xn  8p8`˜`         *¢ý     EXE.*þ     EXE.*Üþ     EXE.*¨ÿ     EXE.*t     EXE.*    EXE.*Ä    EXE.*l C_PUTES* .OIDUTS*’ *IFIW0612 E.*SI063Î E.*DS063j ES_DS063 ALPLMXD3´  NOTELBA2 TSNI_SBA¦ *_NOITCA^ .*_DT_MA    .CP*KOTA¸    .CP*KOTAj
RESGER1C UTES_SICŒ CINUMMOC. E.*Z-UPCÖ XE.*ZUPC„
*TNADERC *TNADERCÈ USEIRESCd DRACATAD FYALPSIDº LYALPSIDV 7ORP_FMDø XFTENTODš NIREVIRD8 IW*BEWRD° *005DEME\ TOF_EERFÄ OHP_EERFB OHP_EERFÀ OHP_EERF> ATSNIASF¼ PMT.*JLGZ SIVARDYHö XE.*DCNI˜ ELLATSNI4 ELLATSNIº ELLATSNI@ TENRETNI¨ E.*WEBSID E.*WEBSI DT_MDSSIÄ KE3K2NWIv KE3K2NWI TIB??-*JÂ XE.*AVAJj XE.*WFVK8 2A52F3RLà 2A1QU6RL‚! EXE.*??M$" FIWAHOAMÌ" V1.1IRAMh# TSIVIXAMÜ# ATSNIESMx$ 261NEBTM&% HTCITSYMÂ% XE.*063Nt& XE.*063N' EXE.*VAN¾' EXE.*SBNf( EXE.*4CN) EXE.*4CN¶) CNI*OREN^* EXE.*SINú*  EXE.*SN¢+ EXE.*SSNT, ATSOPTUOü, ATSOPTUO¨- PTSOPTUOT. PTSOPTUOö. PTSOPTUO¢/ STSOPTUON0 STSOPTUOú0 RAZIW CP¦1 RAZIW-CPB2 .*_IKKOPä2 _MUIMERP†3 XE.*11CQ24  EXE.*HQÎ4  EXE.*HQz5  EXE.*HQ&6 E.*23*HQÒ6 E.*46*HQn7 RFTNIVAR
8 E.*PUTES¬8 E.*PUTES*9 E.*PUTES¨9 E.*PUTES&: E.*PUTESæ: E.*PUTESd; E.*PUTESÜ; E.*PUTESz< 2C*PUTES= .??PUTESÄ= LEHPUTESf> *9_PUTESä> *9_PUTES€? ATELPMIS@ IP_UOGOS´@ TSNIDTPSTA DSTOBYPSüA EVRESLQSÒB YD IIBOTVC EM*KAEWTþC *EIKAEWT¦D LATSNINUHE LATSNINUöE LATSNINUŒF LATSNINU"G LATSNINU¸G ETIMILNUNH EVIRDBSUúH EVIRDBSUxI ORPSAGEVJ P-ERAWMV–J P-ERAWMV8K P-ERAWMVÔK P-ERAWMVpL SNOCORPVM SNOCORPV¨M SNOCORPVfN 1102SIRV$O .6_XAMIWÀO *FORPNIW>P -*-*-61XÚP ATSNINU_|Q x  86p8`@   ˜  A6708C80öQ 80DB8BE0–R TIB46701$S VEL86911²S KUL44421@T DA3C4281ÎT BOR37481\U A17F1681ÖU 5AEA5DE1dV 8B5960F1’W VED56412 X AERC0852®X A73CB162<Y NAR02762ÊY IHP54882XZ DER66403v[ 3D2D9503\ SAE60043’\ INIM1053 ] AXA82353®] LOJ82563P^ UOS92393ú_ C7FB11E3Š` NAM35024a NUH81244¦a DAG253444b 9B840054Âb NIB72084Pc ZFA06294Þc 8F0E9FD4ld COP26915úd CON34535ˆe NIY94935f NED79365f VDA17575g 0DD5BA75¬g NAP97206:h IRC32506Vi CIR80916äi NEB46026rj CIM78726Žk 658DB366l V.OI2217ªl B7C5F0878m KCIK3208Tn 1385B828ân 9DC0F338ÖŒ 405BD309d 7652F879‚Ž 304350D9 3E88F2E9ž D573F51A, D0BA872AÖ‘ 5298D24A*• SYSEBODA¸• DECNAVDAF– B3037DEAÔ– ELIBOMEAb— SILBUPKA˜ DATINAMA’˜ MAGOZUMA ™ TRA.ETRA®™ YIKA-WSA<š OILLIRTAÊš 8NIW.TTAÌ ONSENRABZž .XILFGIBèž CRESWORBvŸ 1C61AE0C”  F4FCD04C"¡ ERHTTAHC°¡ ATSDWORC>¢ DCA92B3DÌ¢ 8D2B8F8DZ£ GNILGNADè£ AERBNWADv¤ 64F227DD¥ C.LRSMDD’¥ FOSBENED ¦ 5.YENSID¦ D.YENSIDP§ F.YENSIDl¨ W.YENSIDú¨ UTSALALDˆ© MAGTUNODª 9884E30E« 3018037E¬« NORTCELE:¬ OTSEILLEȬ FOSARUMEV­ .CNINPSEä­ 2.HCUOTEr® AGTEZOXE ¯ A486322FŽ¯ 5F978E7Fª° 9A713C9F8± ANAMELIFƱ DNUMILIFj² OSREGNIFø² MAGERALF†³ AUQSRUOF¢´ TFOLEMAG2µ OSEREMAGj· AGTESTEGø· SEMAGULG†¸ CIRBFLAH¹ MS.HCTUHº LSTIBYOJ8» MOC.GNIKÆ» 5.LIAROKâ¼ P.ERTXELp½ LODACREMþ½ WENOETEMŒ¾ FOSORCIM¿ PILCINIM¢Ï IBELIBOM0Ð ETARIBOM¾Ð LSIULTUMLÑ BMGIKKENÚÑ RNEGTXENhÒ SEKARBONöÒ SKETLAER„Ó OILLEBERÔ GETIKDER Ô DGNILLOR.Õ OSEULIUR¼Õ UTSPPAVRîÖ OGASOGAS
Ø EMAMONASÐÚ XIPYNIHS^Û EDLWOYMSìÛ .ETARKOSzÜ SLEKARPSôÜ BYELNATSÞ RNOSMOHTžÞ ATSBMUHT,ß ACOBACOTºß .DEPPARTã .TFOSIBUœã ETFOSIBU¸ä BREHTAEWÔå C.RETTEWbæ .SWODNIWðæ EROTSNIWè OCPIZNIWžè DNAH.WWW,é FEATLMAXºé NEEEPPIY4ê BALOTPEZÂê P.AIKNIZPë x&   86p8`˜   6D97545*Þë  *EEBAM*rì x

#14 TechKnot

TechKnot
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:26 PM

Part 2

3 . 0 . 0 . 6   ˆr   M i c r o s o f t   W i n d o w s   A p p l i c a t i o n   C o m p a t i b i l i t y   F i x   D a t a b a s e   ˆ   F W C W S P 6 4 . d l l   ˆ   F W C W S P . d l l   ˆ   B L A C K B O X . D L L   ˆ   K E R N E L 3 2 . D L L   ˆ   M F C 4 2 D . D L L   ˆ   M F C O 4 2 D . D L L   ˆ   M F C D 4 2 D . D L L   ˆ   M F C N 4 2 D . D L L   ˆ   M F C 4 2 E N U . D L L   ˆ   M F C S U B S . d l l   ˆ   M F C 4 2 . d l l   ˆ   M F C 4 0 . d l l   ˆ   M S V C R T 4 0 . d l l   ˆ   M S V C R T 2 0 . d l l   ˆ   M S V C I R T . d l l   ˆ   M S V C R T . d l l   ˆ   O L E A U T 3 2 . d l l   ˆ   O L E 3 2 . d l l   ˆ   A c c e l G d i p F l u s h   ˆ   A c L a y e r s . d l l   ˆ4   A d d P r o c e s s P a r a m e t e r s F l a g s   ˆ   A c G e n r a l . D L L   ˆ*   A u t h e n t e c F i n g e r p r i n t   ˆ   A c S p e c f c . D L L   ˆ   $   ˆ   *   ˆ&   C o n d i t i o n a l A p p h e l p   ˆ,   C o n f i g u r e P T P S c r o l l i n g   ˆ   A c G e n r a l . d l l   ˆ   n i n p u t . d l l   ˆ>   C o p y H K C U S e t t i n g s F r o m O t h e r U s e r s   ˆ"   C o r r e c t F i l e P a t h s   ˆ   S H L W A P I . D L L   ˆ   O L E 3 2 . D L L   ˆ   S H E L L 3 2 . D L L   ˆ0   C o r r e c t S h e l l E x e c u t e H W N D   ˆ&   C r e a t e D u m m y P r o c e s s   ˆ4   C r e a t e W i n d o w C o n s t r a i n S i z e   ˆ   D 3 D 1 2 C o m p a t   ˆ   D 3 D 1 2 . D L L   ˆ@   D e l e t e F i l e T o S t o p D r i v e r A n d D e l e t e   ˆ,   D e p r e c a t e d S e r v i c e S h i m   ˆ@   D i s a b l e E x c e p t i o n C h a i n V a l i d a t i o n   ˆ.   D i s a b l e W i n d o w s D e f e n d e r   ˆ   D X G I C o m p a t   ˆ   D X G I . D L L   ˆ   E m u l a t e C u r s o r   ˆ2   E m u l a t e S o r t i n g S e r v e r 2 0 0 8   ˆ(   E m u l a t e S o r t i n g V i s t a   ˆ   A c L a y e r s . D L L   ˆ0   E m u l a t e S o r t i n g W i n d o w s 6 1   ˆ$   F a u l t T o l e r a n t H e a p   ˆ   F C S   ˆ&   F i l e V e r s i o n I n f o L i e   ˆ   F o n t M i g r a t i o n   ˆ&   F o r c e K e y W O W 6 4 6 4 K e y   ˆ:   F o r c e L o a d M i r r o r D r v M i t i g a t i o n   ˆ,   F o r c e T e r m i n a t e P r o c e s s   ˆ.   G e t T o p W i n d o w T o S h e l l W n d   ˆ   H a n d l e I E L a u n c h   ˆ$   I g n o r e F r e e C o n s o l e   ˆ$   I g n o r e F r e e L i b r a r y   ˆ$   I g n o r e L o a d L i b r a r y   ˆ"   I n s t a l l C o m p o n e n t   ˆ   I n s t a l l F o n t s   ˆ"   I n t e l G r a p h i c s C P L   ˆ(   L o c k W o r k S t a t i o n S h i m   ˆ.   K e y b o a r d F i l t e r S h i m . d l l   ˆ$   M a k e S h o r t c u t R u n A s   ˆ   N i t r o P D F P r o 9   ˆ"   O f f i c e M e t r i c s L i e   ˆ   m s o . d l l   ˆ   O n e K e y R e c o v e r y   ˆ8   O v e r r i d e S h e l l A p p C o m p a t F l a g s   ˆ   P r o m o t e D A M   ˆJ   R e d i r e c t D e f a u l t A u d i o T o C o m m u n i c a t i o n s   ˆ"   R e d i r e c t H K C U K e y s   ˆ"   R e d i r e c t S h o r t C u t   ˆ$   R e g i s t r y R e f l e c t o r   ˆ   A c W o w 6 4 . D L L   ˆ   A D V A P I 3 2 . D L L   ˆ   K E R N E L B A S E . D L L   ˆ"   R e l a u n c h E l e v a t e d   ˆ    S b x H o s t H e l p e r 6 4   ˆ   A S B 2 6 4 . D L L   ˆ(   S c a l e G e t M o n i t o r I n f o   ˆ   S e n d I n p u t S h i m   ˆ.   S e t E n v i r o n m e n t V a r i a b l e   ˆ&   S e t P r o t o c o l H a n d l e r   ˆ0   S i e r r a W i r e l e s s H i d e C D R O M   ˆ    S k i p D L L R e g i s t e r   ˆ,   S m a r t A c c e s s F i n d W i n d o w   ˆ   S q l 2 0 0 5   ˆ   A c S p e c f c . d l l   ˆ"   S q l 2 0 0 5 M M C S n a p i n   ˆ2   S q l 2 0 0 5 S e t u p C o m p u t e r N a m e   ˆ(   S q l 2 0 0 5 S p 1 E x t r a c t o r   ˆ   S q l S e r v e r   ˆ   A c X t r n a l . d l l   ˆ.   S u p p r e s s E x e D u r i n g S e t u p   ˆ"   S y s t e m M e t r i c s L i e   ˆ   T e r m i n a t e E x e   ˆ.   T e r m i n a t e Z T E F i l e A u t E x e   ˆ   T o t a l C o m m a n d e r   ˆ,   V e r i f y V e r s i o n I n f o L i t e   ˆ&   V i r t u a l i z e H K C R L i t e   ˆ    V i r t u a l R e g i s t r y   ˆ   O P E N G L 3 2 . D L L   ˆ   D E V E N U M . D L L   ˆ   M S V F W 3 2 . D L L   ˆ&   V i s t a R T M V e r s i o n L i e   ˆ    M s c o r p e h o s t . D L L   ˆ   C u l t u r e . D L L   ˆ   M s c o r e e i . D L L   ˆ   C L R J I T . D L L   ˆ   C L R . D L L   ˆ   M S C O R W K S . D L L   ˆ   M S C O R T I M . D L L   ˆ   M S C O R S V C . D L L   ˆ   M S C O R S N . D L L   ˆ   M S C O R S E C . D L L   ˆ   M S C O R R C . D L L   ˆ   M S C O R P E . D L L   ˆ   M S C O R L I B . D L L   ˆ   M S C O R L D . D L L   ˆ   M S C O R J I T . D L L   ˆ   M S C O R I E . D L L   ˆ   M S C O R D B I . D L L   ˆ   M S C O R D B C . D L L   ˆ    M S C O R D A C W K S . D L L   ˆ   K E R N E L 3 2 . d l l   ˆ&   V i s t a S P 1 V e r s i o n L i e   ˆ&   V i s t a S P 2 V e r s i o n L i e   ˆ*   W i n 2 0 0 0 S P 1 V e r s i o n L i e   ˆ*   W i n 2 0 0 0 S P 2 V e r s i o n L i e   ˆ*   W i n 2 0 0 0 S P 3 V e r s i o n L i e   ˆ$   W i n 2 0 0 0 V e r s i o n L i e   ˆ(   W i n 2 k 3 S P 1 V e r s i o n L i e   ˆ$   W i n 7 R T M V e r s i o n L i e   ˆ&   W i n 8 1 R T M V e r s i o n L i e   ˆ$   W i n 8 R T M V e r s i o n L i e   ˆ   W R P M i t i g a t i o n   ˆ@   F i l e A p p x S t r e a m i n g D a t a S o u r c e . d l l   ˆ   A p p x S i p . d l l   ˆ$   A p p x P a c k a g i n g . d l l   ˆ2   A p p x D e p l o y m e n t S e r v e r . d l l   ˆ   R S T R T M G R . D L L   ˆ    W R P R e g D e l e t e K e y   ˆ   D W m i g r a t i o n   ˆ   T e l e m e t r y   ˆ   I N T E R N A L   ˆ$   D e t e c t o r E x c e p t i o n   ˆ   c l r . d l l   ˆ&   D e t e c t o r M e s s a g e B o x   ˆ*   D e t e c t o r S h o r t R u n t i m e   ˆ   I n s t a l l e r   ˆ<   D i s a b l e K e y b o a r d A u t o I n v o c a t i o n   ˆ   A c W i n R T . d l l   ˆ"   F a k e M a l f o r m e d U R I   ˆ   A c W i n R T . D L L   ˆ   W i n R T T e s t S h i m   ˆ    E n a b l e A p p C o n f i g   ˆ"   G e n e r i c I n s t a l l e r   ˆ$   S p e c i f i c I n s t a l l e r   ˆ*   S p e c i f i c N o n I n s t a l l e r   ˆ(   G e t S h o r t P a t h N a m e N T 4   ˆ(   G e t D i s k F r e e S p a c e 2 G B   ˆ$   F T M F r o m C u r r e n t A P I   ˆ@   D i s a l l o w C O M B i n d i n g N o t i f i c a t i o n s   ˆ,   O l e 3 2 V a l i d a t e P o i n t e r s   ˆ   D i s a b l e C i c e r o   ˆ0   O l e 3 2 E n a b l e A s y n c D o c F i l e   ˆF   E n a b l e L e g a c y E x c e p t i o n H a n d l i n g i n O L E   ˆB   D i s a b l e A d v a n c e R P C C l i e n t H a r d e n i n g   ˆN   D i s a b l e M a y b e N U L L S i z e i s C o n s i s t e n c y c h e c k   ˆ:   D i s a b l e A d v a n c e d R P C r a n g e C h e c k   ˆF   E n a b l e L e g a c y E x c e p t i o n H a n d l i n g I n R P C   ˆJ   E n a b l e L e g a c y N T F S F l a g s F o r D o c f i l e O p e n s   ˆ<   D i s a b l e N D R I I D C o n s i s t e n c y C h e c k   ˆ4   U s e r D i s a b l e F o r w a r d e r P a t c h   ˆ>   D i s a b l e N e w W M P A I N T D i s p a t c h I n O L E   ˆN   A d d R e s t r i c t e d S i d I n C o I n i t i a l i z e S e c u r i t y   ˆ<   A l l o c D e b u g I n f o F o r C r i t S e c t i o n s   ˆP   E n a b l e L e g a c y L o a d T y p e L i b F o r R e l a t i v e P a t h s   ˆ4   A l l o w M a x i m i z e d W i n d o w G a m m a   ˆ    D o N o t A d d T o C a c h e   ˆ   R u n A s I n v o k e r   ˆ   R u n A s H i g h e s t   ˆ   R u n A s A d m i n   ˆ"   N o V i r t u a l i z a t i o n   ˆ"   N o S i g n a t u r e C h e c k   ˆ*   A d d i t i v e R u n A s H i g h e s t   ˆ(   W O W C F _ G W L C L R T O P M O S T   ˆ(   W O W C F _ U N I Q U E H D C H W N D   ˆ.   W O W C F _ W M M D I A C T I V A T E B U G   ˆ&   W O W C F _ N O C B D I R T H U N K   ˆ*   W O W C F _ D B A S E H A N D L E B U G   ˆ"   W O W C F _ G E T D U M M Y D C   ˆ*   W O W C F _ U N L O A D N E T F O N T S   ˆ   W O W C F _ A D D _ M S T T   ˆ$   W O W C F _ N O F I R S T S A V E   ˆ*   W O W C F _ N O P C _ R E C T A N G L E   ˆ4   W O W C F _ N E E D I G N O R E S T A R T P A G E   ˆ(   W O W C F _ N E E D S T A R T P A G E   ˆ&   W O W C F _ G W L I N D E X 2 T O 4   ˆ*   W O W C F _ S E T N U L L M E S S A G E   ˆ0   W O W C F _ F O R C E N O P O S T S C R I P T   ˆ.   W O W C F _ L B _ N O N N U L L L P A R A M   ˆ.   W O W C F _ F O R C E T W I P S E S C A P E   ˆ4   W O W C F _ D O N T R E L E A S E C A C H E D D C   ˆ6   W O W C F _ L I M I T _ M E M _ F R E E _ S P A C E   ˆ8   W O W C F _ D S B A S E D S T R I N G P O I N T E R S   ˆ2   W O W C F _ N O W A I T F O R I N P U T I D L E   ˆ&   W O W C F _ S I M P L E R E G I O N   ˆ4   W O W C F _ S A N I T I Z E D O T W R S F I L E S   ˆ,   W O W C F _ C R E A T E B O G U S H W N D   ˆ$   W O W C F _ M G X _ E S C A P E S   ˆ.   W O W C F _ 4 P L A N E C O N V E R S I O N   ˆ6   W O W C F _ R E S E T P A P E R 2 9 A N D A B O V E   ˆ,   W O W C F _ N O T D O S S P A W N A B L E   ˆ0   W O W C F _ S Y N C H R O N O U S D O S A P P   ˆ.   W O W C F _ E D I T C T R L W N D W O R D S   ˆ8   W O W C F _ F A K E J O U R N A L R E C O R D H O O K   ˆ"   W O W C F _ G R A I N Y T I C S   ˆ*   W O W C F E X _ F O R M F E E D H A C K   ˆ(   W O W C F E X _ D I S P M O D E 2 5 6   ˆ,   W O W C F E X _ E A T D E V M O D E M S G   ˆ0   W O W C F E X _ W I N 3 1 V E R S I O N L I E   ˆ6   W O W C F E X _ P L A T F O R M V E R S I O N L I E   ˆ*   W O W C F E X _ U S E W I N H E L P 3 2   ˆ4   W O W C F E X _ L I M I T F I N D F I R S T L E N   ˆ<   W O W C F E X _ T H U N K L B S E L I T E M R A N G E E X   ˆ0   W O W C F E X _ A L L O W L F N D I A L O G S   ˆ0   W O W C F E X _ N O D I R E C T H D P O P U P   ˆ.   W O W C F E X _ F A K E N O T A W I N D O W   ˆ<   W O W C F E X _ S A Y N O 2 D R A W P A T T E R N R E C T   ˆ(   W O W C F E X _ U S E M C I A V I 1 6   ˆ4   W O W C F E X _ B R O K E N F L A T P O I N T E R   ˆ.   W O W C F E X _ S A Y I T S N O T T H E R E   ˆ.   W O W C F E X _ Z E R O I N I T M E M O R Y   ˆ4   W O W C F E X _ S A M E T A S K F I L E S H A R E   ˆ4   W O W C F E X _ F A K E C L A S S I N F O F A I L   ˆ8   W O W C F E X _ D I V I D E O V E R F L O W P A T C H   ˆ:   W O W C F E X _ I G N O R E C L I E N T S H U T D O W N   ˆ2   W O W C F E X _ G L O B A L D E L E T E A T O M   ˆ8   W O W C F E X _ D I B D R V I M A G E S I Z E Z E R O   ˆ:   W O W C F E X _ D E F W N D P R O C N C C A L C S I Z E   ˆ*   W O W C F E X _ P I X E L M E T R I C S   ˆ&   W O W C F E X _ N O D I B S H E R E   ˆ(   W O W C F E X _ S E T C A P S T A C K   ˆ*   W O W C F E X _ F O R C E I N C D P M I   ˆ0   W O W C F E X _ L O N G W I N E X E C T A I L   ˆ0   W O W C F E X _ R E S T O R E E X P L O R E R   ˆ6   W O W C F E X _ F I X D C F O N T 4 M E N U S I Z E   ˆ.   W O W C F E X _ G E T V E R S I O N H A C K   ˆ*   W O W C F E X _ B O G U S P O I N T E R   ˆ,   W O W C F E X _ S E N D P O S T E D M S G   ˆ*   W O W C F _ U S E R _ D D E N O S Y N C   ˆ.   W O W C F 2 _ H A C K P R O F I L E C A L L   ˆ:   W O W C F 2 _ U S E M I N I M A L E N V I R O N M E N T   ˆ.   W O W C F 2 _ F I X L U N A T R A Y R E C T   ˆ0   W O W C F 2 _ D E L A Y T I M E G E T T I M E   ˆ&   W O W C F 2 _ R E S E T C U R D I R   ˆ&   W O W C F 2 _ S Y N C S Y S F I L E   ˆ*   W O W C F 2 _ S E T F O R E G R O U N D   ˆ(   W O W C F 2 _ H A C K W I N F L A G S   ˆ2   W O W C F _ F E _ A M I P R O _ P M 4 J _ I M E   ˆ0   W O W C F _ F E _ F O R C E R E G Q R Y L E N   ˆ,   W O W C F _ F E _ A U D I T N O T E P A D   ˆ$   W O W C F _ F E _ U S E U P P E R   ˆ&   W O W C F _ F E _ A S W H E L P E R   ˆ<   W O W C F _ F E _ P P T 4 J _ I M E _ G E T V E R S I O N   ˆ<   W O W C F _ F E _ W O R D J _ I M E _ G E T V E R S I O N   ˆ4   W O W C F _ F E _ F L W 2 _ P R I N T I N G _ P S   ˆ4   W O W C F _ F E _ A R I R A N G 2 0 _ P R N D L G   ˆ0   W O W C F _ F E _ B C W 4 5 J _ C O M M D L G   ˆ0   W O W C F _ F E _ D I R E C T O R _ S T A R T   ˆB   W O W C F _ F E _ Q P W _ F I X I N V A L I D W I N H A N D L E   ˆ2   W O W C F _ F E _ I C H I T A R O _ I T A L I C   ˆ   E n a b l e D E P   ˆ0   L o a d L i b r a r y R e d i r e c t F l a g   ˆ"   D i s a b l e A n i m a t i o n   ˆ(   D i s a b l e K e y b o a r d C u e s   ˆ:   N o 5 0 S t y l e b i t s I n S e t W i n d o w L o n g   ˆ.   D i s a b l e D r a w P a t t e r n R e c t   ˆ   M S S h e l l D i a l o g   ˆ8   N o D D E T e r m i n a t e D u r i n g D e s t r o y   ˆ"   G i v e u p F o r e g r o u n d   ˆ$   A l w a y s A c t i v e M e n u s   ˆ$   N o M o u s e H i d e I n E d i t   ˆ   N o G d i B a t c h i n g   ˆ"   F o n t S u b s t i t u t i o n   ˆ8   N o 5 0 S t y l e b i t s I n C r e a t e W i n d o w   ˆ&   N o C u s t o m P a p e r S i z e s   ˆ   A l l T h e D d e H a c k s   ˆ$   U s e D e f a u l t C h a r s e t   ˆ   N o C h a r D e a d K e y   ˆ2   N o T r y E x c e p t F o r W i n d o w P r o c   ˆ2   N o I n i t I n s e r t R e p l a c e F l a g s   ˆ   N o D d e S y n c   ˆ   N o G h o s t   ˆ   N o D d e A s y n c R e g   ˆ   S t r i c t L L H o o k   ˆ   N o S h a d o w   ˆ4   N o T i m e r C a l l b a c k P r o t e c t i o n   ˆ   H i g h D p i A w a r e   ˆ   O p e n G L E m f A w a r e   ˆ6   E n a b l e T r a n s p a r a n t B l t M i r r o r   ˆ   N o P a d d e d B o r d e r   ˆ(   F o r c e L e g a c y R e s i z e C M   ˆ&   H a r d w a r e A u d i o M i x e r   ˆ4   D i s a b l e S W C u r s o r O n M o v e S i z e   ˆ2   D i s a b l e W i n d o w A r r a n g e m e n t   ˆ:   R e o r d e r W a v e F o r C o m m u n i c a t i o n s   ˆ(   N o G D I H W A c c e l e r a t i o n   ˆ$   N o T i m e r C o a l e s c i n g   ˆ,   P r i n t e r I s o l a t i o n A w a r e   ˆ"   U s e W A R P R e n d e r i n g   ˆ.   M i r r o r D r i v e r D r a w C u r s o r   ˆ,   D i s a b l e 8 A n d 1 6 B i t M o d e s   ˆ(   D i s a b l e 8 A n d 1 6 B i t D 3 D   ˆ   P r o m o t e P o i n t e r   ˆ,   P r e v e n t M o u s e I n P o i n t e r   ˆ.   8 A n d 1 6 B i t A g g r e g a t e B l t s   ˆ&   8 A n d 1 6 B i t G D I R e d r a w   ˆ(   8 A n d 1 6 B i t C o p y O n F l i p   ˆ.   8 A n d 1 6 B i t N o I n c R e f C o u n t   ˆ,   8 A n d 1 6 B i t D X M a x W i n M o d e   ˆ*   E a r l y M o u s e D e l e g a t i o n   ˆ,   8 A n d 1 6 B i t T i m e d P r i S y n c   ˆ,   U s e I n t e g r a t e d G r a p h i c s   ˆ6   U s e L e g a c y M o u s e W h e e l R o u t i n g   ˆ8   U s e H i g h R e s o l u t i o n M o u s e W h e e l   ˆ6   U s e L o w R e s o l u t i o n M o u s e W h e e l   ˆ   D P I U n a w a r e   ˆ   N o V i r t W n d R e c t s   ˆ6   C F D N o R e d i r e c t I n i t i a l F o l d e r   ˆ(   N o D T T o D I T M o u s e B a t c h   ˆ6   U s e S l o w M o u s e W h e e l S c r o l l i n g   ˆ*   D i s a b l e F o c u s T r a c k i n g   ˆ   W i n R T T e s t F l a g   ˆ,   G e t V e r s i o n E x W _ C u r r e n t   ˆ&   G e t V e r s i o n E x W _ W i n 8   ˆ,   G e t V e r s i o n E x W _ W i n B L U E   ˆ&   G e t V e r s i o n _ C u r r e n t   ˆ    G e t V e r s i o n _ W i n 8   ˆ&   G e t V e r s i o n _ W i n B L U E   ˆF   S w i t c h e d G e t F i l e V e r s i o n I n f o _ C u r r e n t   ˆ@   S w i t c h e d G e t F i l e V e r s i o n I n f o _ W i n 8   ˆ<   S w i t c h e d R t l G e t V e r s i o n _ C u r r e n t   ˆ6   S w i t c h e d R t l G e t V e r s i o n _ W i n 8   ˆ<   S w i t c h e d R t l G e t V e r s i o n _ W i n B L U E   ˆ,   W i n 8 1 P l a t f o r m O v e r r i d e   ˆ:   W i n T h r e s h o l d P l a t f o r m O v e r r i d e   ˆ*   W i n 7 P l a t f o r m O v e r r i d e   ˆ*   W i n 8 P l a t f o r m O v e r r i d e   ˆ*   C O M P A T . O l d e r T h a n W i n 7   ˆ*   C O M P A T . O l d e r T h a n W i n 8   ˆ*   C O M P A T . O l d e r T h a n B l u e   ˆJ   C O M P A T . O l d e r T h a n T h r e s h o l d A l l E d i t i o n s   ˆJ   C O M P A T . O l d e r T h a n T h r e s h o l d D e s k t o p O n l y   ˆH   C O M P A T . O l d e r T h a n T h r e s h o l d M o b i l e O n l y   ˆL   C O M P A T . O l d e r T h a n T h r e s h o l d M o b i l e A n d I o t   ˆ>   C O M P A T . F o r c e E n a b l e d D e s k t o p O n l y   ˆD   C O M P A T . O l d e r T h a n T h r e s h o l d X b o x O n l y   ˆ8   C O M P A T . F o r c e E n a b l e d X b o x O n l y   ˆ>   C O M P A T . F o r c e E n a b l e d X b o x S R A O n l y   ˆ>   C O M P A T . F o r c e E n a b l e d X b o x E R A O n l y   ˆ   N E T F X . Q u i r k 1   ˆ   N E T F X . Q u i r k 2   ˆ   N E T F X . Q u i r k 3   ˆ   N E T F X . Q u i r k 4   ˆ8   N E T F X . H o s t N a m e I P I n f o r m a t i o n   ˆR   N E T F X . A c q u i r e C o n n e c t i o n A s y n c D e f a u l t A l l o w   ˆ   N E T F X . Q u i r k 7   ˆ   N E T F X . Q u i r k 8   ˆ&   X A M L . T h e m e R e s o u r c e   ˆD   X A M L . S c r o l l V i e w e r S t a t i c Z o o m F a c t o r   ˆr   X A M L . T r a c k e r P t r C r e a t e M a n a g e d R e f e r e n c e F o r D e p e n d e n c y O b j e c t   ˆ^   X A M L . S e n d M a n i p u l a t i o n S t a r t i n g E v e n t A f t e r G e s t u r e   ˆV   X A M L . M u l t i p l e L a y o u t U p d a t e d E v e n t S u b s c r i b e r s   ˆn   X A M L . U I A A c c e s s i b i l i t y V i e w F o r T e m p l a t e d P r i m i t i v e C o n t r o l s   ˆd   X A M L . C a n D i s a b l e S t a t e A n i m a t i o n A n d V i s u a l T r a n s i t i o n s   ˆ@   X A M L . C a n D i s a b l e T h e m e T r a n s i t i o n s   ˆB   X A M L . U I A G i v e P r e c e d e n c e T o D a t a P e e r   ˆJ   X A M L . A l l o w C o n t i n u o u s A n i m a t i o n H a n d o f f   ˆT   X A M L . A l l o w I m p l i c i t S t y l e O n R o o t S c r o l l V i e w e r   ˆZ   X A M L . I n c r e m e n t a l D a t a V i s u a l i z a t i o n I n L i s t V i e w s   ˆP   X A M L . T r e a t N o t S t a r t e d A s S t o p p e d C l o c k S t a t e   ˆH   X A M L . S k i p D m P o i n t e r H i t T e s t P r o c e s s i n g   ˆŒ   X A M L . D o N o t P r o c e s s P o i n t e r E x i t e d E v e n t B y P o i n t e r E n t e r e d E l e m e n t S t a t e C h a n g e   ˆ`   X A M L . I t e m s P r e s e n t e r H e a d e r A l w a y s L e f t O r T o p A l i g n e d   ˆ>   X A M L . U s e N e w M e d i a L a y o u t B e h a v i o r   ˆ`   X A M L . A l l o w R i g h t T a p p e d E v e n t A r g s P o s i t i o n X A n d Y S w a p   ˆb   X A M L . A l l o w T a b N a v i g a t i o n W i t h C t r l O r A l t K e y M o d i f i e r s   ˆ6   X A M L . C o l o r F o n t s O n B y D e f a u l t   ˆB   X A M L . D e l a y L o a d R e s o u r c e D i c t i o n a r y   ˆh   X A M L . A l l o w R i g h t T a p p e d E v e n t W i t h O n l y A p p l i c a t i o n s K e y U p   ˆL   X A M L . R e s p e c t C o m b o B o x M a x D r o p D o w n H e i g h t   ˆp   X A M L . W r a p G r i d R e c o m p u t e I t e m s P e r L i n e W h e n I t e m s C o u n t C h a n g e s   ˆ>   X A M L . U s e W e b V i e w W i n d o w e d H o s t i n g   ˆ^   X A M L . W e b V i e w _ S c r i p t N o t i f y U r i s L i m i t e d T o P r o p e r t y   ˆF   X A M L . A u t o R e l o a d I m a g e s O n S c a l e C h a n g e   ˆP   X A M L . V a l i d a t e S e l e c t G r o u p S t y l e P a r a m e t e r s   ˆ0   X A M L . D W r i t e L i n e B r e a k i n g   ˆP   X A M L . P r o p a g a t e U i d B a s e U r i s I n D e f e r r e d X a m l   ˆB   X A M L . K e e p S e l e c t i o n O f R e p l a c e d I t e m   ˆX   X A M L . R e s o l v e I m a g e B r u s h U r i s B a s e d O n D e f i n i t i o n   ˆH   X A M L . F l i p V i e w F o c u s O n P o i n t e r R e l e a s e d   ˆ`   X A M L . M a n i p u l a t i o n C o m p l e t e d A f t e r T a p D u r i n g I n e r t i a   ˆ:   X A M L . U s e S c r a t c h S u r f a c e F o r S I S   ˆ0   X A M L . N u m b e r S u b s t i t u t i o n   ˆT   X A M L . K e e p P r o g r a m m a t i c F o c u s S t a t e A s K e y b o a r d   ˆ(   X A M L . V a l i d a t e R e t V a l   ˆV   X A M L . B l o c k S e t S w a p C h a i n F r o m B a c k g r o u n d T h r e a d   ˆ>   X A M L . F l i p V i e w A n i m a t e d S w i t c h i n g   ˆ^   X A M L . S h o u l d S w a p C h a i n B a c k g r o u n d P a n e l A u t o R e s c a l e   ˆd   X A M L . P r o p a g a t e N o n L i v e N o n N a m e R e g i s t r a t i o n E n t e r W a l k   ˆ`   X A M L . S h o u l d D e p e n d e n c y P r o p e r t y A l w a y s U s e S t r o n g R e f   ˆZ   X A M L . D o n t P r o p a g a t e L a n g u a g e T o T o o l T i p A n d A p p B a r   ˆv   X A M L . D o n t R e e v a l u a t e I s G r o u p i n g F l a g F o r I t e m C o n t a i n e r G e n e r a t o r   ˆ.   X A M L . P r e s e r v e G r i d F l a g s   ˆZ   X A M L . S h o u l d H a n d l e Q u a l i f i e r C h a n g e s I m m e d i a t e l y   ˆP   X A M L . T r a n s f e r F o c u s T o A n y F o c u s a b l e E l e m e n t   ˆ0   X A M L . D e c o d e T o R e n d e r S i z e   ˆ”   X A M L . M o d e r n C o l l e c t i o n B a s e P a n e l A t t a c h S c r o l l V i e w e r D u r i n g L o a d e d E v e n t _ D e s k t o p   ˆ   X A M L . M o d e r n C o l l e c t i o n B a s e P a n e l A t t a c h S c r o l l V i e w e r D u r i n g L o a d e d E v e n t _ P h o n e   ˆ^   X A M L . L o a d L i s t F o o t e r A f t e r S c r o l l I n t o V i e w _ D e s k t o p   ˆZ   X A M L . L o a d L i s t F o o t e r A f t e r S c r o l l I n t o V i e w _ P h o n e   ˆf   X A M L . R e m o v e G r i d F r o m D e f a u l t C o n t e n t P r e s e n t e r _ D e s k t o p   ˆb   X A M L . R e m o v e G r i d F r o m D e f a u l t C o n t e n t P r e s e n t e r _ P h o n e   ˆd   X A M L . S l i d e r S u b s c r i b e S i z e C h a n g e d O n R o o t G r i d _ D e s k t o p   ˆ`   X A M L . S l i d e r S u b s c r i b e S i z e C h a n g e d O n R o o t G r i d _ P h o n e   ˆL   X A M L . R e m o v e P a g e s W i t h D i s a b l e d C a c h e M o d e   ˆ€   X A M L . I t e m C o l l e c t i o n N o R e e n t r a n c y C h e c k O n C o l l e c t i o n C h a n g e d _ D e s k t o p   ˆ|   X A M L . I t e m C o l l e c t i o n N o R e e n t r a n c y C h e c k O n C o l l e c t i o n C h a n g e d _ P h o n e   ˆ6   X A M L . U s e W i n I n e t T o C r a c k U r i s   ˆX   X A M L . L a y o u t R o u n d U p O n T e x t B l o c k F a m i l y _ D e s k t o p   ˆT   X A M L . L a y o u t R o u n d U p O n T e x t B l o c k F a m i l y _ P h o n e   ˆ:   X A M L . T e m p o r a r y P h o n e B l u e S t o r e   ˆ:   X A M L . T e m p o r a r y T h r e s h o l d S t o r e   ˆB   X A M L . P r e s e r v e W i n 8 R C C o m p a t i b i l i t y   ˆH   X A M L . I A u t o m a t i o n P e e r 2 P h o n e B l u e S t o r e   ˆH   X A M L . I A u t o m a t i o n P e e r 2 T h r e s h o l d S t o r e   ˆB   X A M L . T e m p o r a r y R o u n d F l o a t i n g P o i n t   ˆ<   X A M L . D o N o t U s e D W r i t e T e x t L a y o u t   ˆ@   X A M L . C o r e W i n d o w S u b c l a s s e d E v e n t s   ˆ>   X A M L . U s e D C o m p H i t T e s t V i s i b i l i t y   ˆ4   X A M L . U s e L e g a c y V s m B e h a v i o r   ˆ`   X A M L . F o r c e A r r a n g e S c r o l l C o n t e n t P r e s e n t e r C h i l d r e n   ˆ:   X A M L . D o N o t U s e S h a r e d D 3 D D e v i c e   ˆn   X A M L . R a i s e D e p e n d e n c y P r o p e r t y C h a n g e d E v e n t A s y n c h r o n o u s l y   ˆJ   X A M L . P l a t e a u S c a l e d M e d i a S w a p C h a i n S i z e   ˆf   X A M L . A l l o w N o n C l i p p i n g I n S c r o l l i n g V i r t u a l i z i n g P a n e l s   ˆF   X A M L . R e t u r n E r r o r s F r o m F r a m e N a v i g a t e   ˆV   X A M L . U s e D e f a u l t V a l u e F o r C o m b o B o x P l a c e h o l d e r   ˆD   X A M L . C r e a t e L o o p b a c k F o r D a t a C o n t e x t   ˆ”   X A M L . C o n t e n t C o n t r o l C o n t e n t P r o p e r t y D o e s N o t P r e s e r v e O b j e c t I d e n t i t y F o r S t r i n g s   ˆZ   X A M L . D e f a u l t V a l u e F o r C u s t o m E n u m P r o p e r t y I s N u l l   ˆN   X A M L . D e l a y e d C o r e W e b V i e w C r e a t i o n N o t U s e d   ˆ:   X A M L . R e t a i n D C o m p O n D e v i c e L o s t   ˆD   X A M L . B o x D a t a C o n t e x t P r o p e r t y V a l u e s   ˆ:   X A M L . U s e L a n g u a g e F a l l b a c k L i s t   ˆH   X A M L . D o N o t U s e W i n R T C o m p o s i t i o n D e v i c e   ˆ^   X A M L . D o N o t U s e C o m p o s i t i o n P r i m i t i v e G r o u p R e n d e r e r   ˆR   X A M L . M a p S e r v i c e T o k e n C o n c a t e n a t e d D i s a b l e d   ˆt   X A M L . D o N o t A l l o w S y s t e m C o l o r O v e r r i d e V i a A p p l i c a t i o n R e s o u r c e s   ˆx   X A M L . S k i p N a m e s c o p e O w n e r S e m a n t i c s F o r T e m p l a t e N a m e S c o p e M e m b e r s   ˆB   X A M L . S c a l e R i c h E d i t T O M C o o r d i n a t e s   ˆ,   X A M L . I m a g e E v e n t s R a i s e   ˆv   X A M L . A l w a y s S e t I s T e m p l a t e N a m e S c o p e M e m b e r O n T e m p l a t e E x p a n s i o n   ˆd   X A M L . I g n o r e F r a m e w o r k E l e m e n t R e q u e s t e d T h e m e F a i l u r e s   ˆL   X A M L . D o N o t U s e B i n g M a p s F o r J a p a n A n d K o r e a   ˆL   X A M L . A l l o w G o T o S t a t e C o r e O n N o n e C o n t r o l s   ˆj   X A M L . A l l o w A r b i t r a r y B o o l e a n S t r i n g s F o r S p a r s e P r o p e r t i e s   ˆb   X A M L . D i s a b l e S e t V a l u e F r o m M a n a g e d R e e n t r a n c y S u p p o r t   ˆ`   X A M L . S h o u l d I n v a l i d C o l o r M a p T o B l u e C o l o r A s s i g n m e n t   ˆH   X A M L . A p p B a r S h o u l d I n h e r i t D a t a C o n t e x t   ˆn   X A M L . Z e r o S h a p e S t r o k e T h i c k n e s s W h e n N o S t r o k e B r u s h A s s i g n e d   ˆ†   X A M L . S e t S e l e c t e d I t e m T o N u l l W h e n I s S y n c h r o n i z e d W i t h C u r r e n t I t e m I s F a l s e   ˆB   X A M L . D i s a b l e P a r t i a l M e d i a P l a y b a c k   ˆr   X A M L . R e s o u r c e S e t R o o t I n s t a n c e W i t h T a r g e t R e s o u r c e D i c t i o n a r y   ˆ*   X A M L . D e l a y O n L a u n c h e d   ˆH   X A M L . D i s a b l e T e x t B l o c k L a y o u t R o u n d i n g   ˆŠ   X A M L . A p p l y L a y o u t R o u n d i n g A f t e r D e t e r m i n i n g S i z e C h a n g e d _ A p p S p e c i f i c Q u i r k   ˆV   X A M L . C h e c k F o r A l l A p p B a r s W i t h L i s t V i e w T a b b i n g   ˆH   X A M L . F o r c e P o s t P a r s e N a m e R e g i s t r a t i o n   ˆh   X A M L . A p p l y L a y o u t R o u n d i n g A f t e r D e t e r m i n i n g S i z e C h a n g e d   ˆN   X A M L . D o N o t A p p l y P a g e B a c k g r o u n d R e n d e r i n g   ˆR   X A M L . S h o u l d A p p l y F i x e d C o m b o B o x I t e m P a d d i n g   ˆ`   X A M L . O v e r w r i t e M o d i f i e r V a l u e B e i n g S e t O n R e e n t r a n c y   ˆ<   X A M L . P r i o r i t i z e T i c k s O v e r I n p u t   ˆJ   X A M L . A p p l y M a r g i n C o m p e n s a t i o n F o r P i v o t   ˆz   X A M L . U s e P a g e B a c k g r o u n d B a s e M e d i u m B r u s h F o r C o n t e n t D i a l o g O v e r l a y   ˆl   X A M L . F o r c e B o u n d s M o d e T o U s e C o r e W i n d o w I n P a g e P r e p a r e S t a t e   ˆB   X A M L . S h o u l d F l y o u t U s e L a y o u t B o u n d s   ˆN   X A M L . L i s t V i e w B a s e I t e m D e l a y P r e s s e d S t a t e   ˆ>   X A M L . C r a s h O n P o s t M e s s a g e F a i l u r e   ˆZ   X A M L . D o N o t G e n e r a t e C a p t u r e L o s t O n P o i n t e r C a n c e l   ˆ*   X A M L . U s e W i n R T V i s u a l s   ˆD   X A M L . U s e P r e R e d s t o n e T h e m e R e s o u r c e s   ˆD   X A M L . T r e a t S a m e D a t e T i m e A s I d e n t i c a l   ˆ^   X A M L . U s e L i n e S e r v i c e s F o r T y p o g r a p h y A n d C u s t o m F o n t   ˆR   X A M L . D o N o t S n a p C o n t e n t D i a l o g W i d t h T o W i n d o w   ˆr   X A M L . S u p p o r t T o p A l i g n e d C o n t e n t D i a l o g O n N o n F u l l S c r e e n W i n d o w   ˆD   X A M L . U s e P r e R e d s t o n e H o l d i n g G e s t u r e   ˆF   X A M L . D o N o t A l l o w M u l t i p l e O p e n F l y o u t s   ˆ@   X A M L . L i s t V i e w B a s e D r o p I n t o F o l d e r   ˆF   X A M L . A s y n c h r o n o u s l y A p p l y V s m S e t t e r s   ˆL   X A M L . D o N o t A u t o P l a y A n i m a t e d B i t m a p I m a g e   ˆF   X A M L . D o N o t D e l a y R u n C l a s s C o n s t r u c t o r   ˆ>   X A M L . D o N o t S u p p o r t C o n t e x t F l y o u t   ˆ\   X A M L . C o m m a n d B a r O v e r f l o w B u t t o n S h o u l d A l w a y s S h o w   ˆL   X A M L . P i v o t W r a p W h e n I n S t a t i c H e a d e r s M o d e   ˆR   X A M L . D o N o t A l l o w C o m m a n d B a r D y n a m i c O v e r f l o w   ˆ`   X A M L . D o N o t G e t C l a s s I n f o F o r W i n R T P r o p e r t y O t h e r T y p e   ˆT   X A M L . S u p p o r t T o p A l i g n e d C o n t e n t D i a l o g O n X b o x   ˆV   X A M L . D o N o t U s e F o c u s V i s u a l K i n d H i g h V i s i b i l i t y   ˆR   X A M L . D e f a u l t L i g h t D i s m i s s O v e r l a y M o d e T o O f f   ˆr   X A M L . P i v o t H e a d e r F o c u s V i s u a l P l a c e m e n t D e f a u l t I s I t e m H e a d e r s   ˆ.   X A M L . C o m b o B o x T y p e A h e a d   ˆV   X A M L . D o N o t G e n e r a t e T r a n s i t i o n s F o r V s m S e t t e r s   ˆ>   X A M L . D i s a b l e P a g e T h e m e R e s o u r c e s   ˆ   X A M L . L i s t V i e w B a s e I t e m D a t a A u t o m a t i o n P e e r A l w a y s R e t u r n s L i s t I t e m C o n t r o l T y p e   ˆd   X A M L . S p a c e B a r D o e s N o t B e h a v e L i k e E n t e r I n L i s t V i e w B a s e   ˆL   X A M L . S e t E l e m e n t F o c u s B e f o r e W i n d o w F o c u s   ˆx   X A M L . L i s t S h o u l d S c r o l l D u e T o S e l e c t i o n C h a n g e O n C o l l e c t i o n C h a n g e   ˆX   X A M L . D i s a b l e C r o s s T h r e a d V i e w p o r t I n t e r a c t i o n s   ˆF   X A M L . T e x t B o x U s e C R L F F o r T e x t P r o p e r t y   ˆV   X A M L . T e x t E d i t a b l e I g n o r e T e x t C o l o r A l p h a V a l u e   ˆP   X A M L . I t e m M e a s u r e S i z e I g n o r e s G r o u p P a d d i n g   ˆd   X A M L . P o s t e r S o u r c e S t r e t c h D o e s N o t F o l l o w M e d i a E l e m e n t   ˆP   X A M L . I g n o r e L i s t V i e w B a s e I t e m R e a d O n l y M o d e   ˆˆ   X A M L . L o o p i n g S e l e c t o r A u t o m a t i o n P e e r S h o u l d R e p o r t E x p a n d C o l l a p s e P a t t e r n   ˆT   X A M L . A r r a n g e C o r e S h o u l d N o t U s e R o u n d e d M a r g i n   ˆn   X A M L . D i s a b l e T v S a f e C o r r e c t i o n A n d P a d d i n g F o r B r i n g I n t o V i e w   ˆn   X A M L . C h i l d O f C o l l a p s e d E l e m e n t S h o u l d B e A l l o w e d T o G a i n F o c u s   ˆt   X A M L . T r a p F o c u s I n A l l N o n S t i c k y C o m m a n d B a r s W i t h O p e n e d O v e r f l o w   ˆV   X A M L . U s e C o r e W i n d o w B o u n d s O n Q u a l i f i e r C o n t e x t   ˆd   X A M L . D o N o t E n a b l e I m p l i c i t B o o l T o V i s i b i l i t y C o n v e r t e r   ˆT   X A M L . V e c t o r O p e r a t i o n s S h o u l d N o t C h e c k B o u n d s   ˆ`   X A M L . S h o u l d U s e P l a i n T e x t F o r L i s t V i e w D r a g I t e m C o u n t   ˆ^   X A M L . R a i s e D i r e c t M a n i p u l a t i o n S t a r t e d F o r N o n T o u c h   ˆr   X A M L . D O C o l l e c t i o n S h o u l d E x p l i c i t l y R e g i s t e r N a m e S c o p e P a r e n t   ˆX   X A M L . S h o u l d U s e 1 M B A d d M e m o r y P r e s s u r e T h r e s h o l d   ˆF   X A M L . S e t D e f a u l t F o c u s S t a t e A s P o i n t e r   ˆ`   X A M L . L i s t V i e w B a s e I t e m C h e c k B o x B r u s h D o e s N o t C h a n g e   ˆ8   X A M L . S e t I n i t i a l F o c u s O n P h o n e   ˆB   W R L . P r o p a g a t e E r r o r s F r o m D e l e g a t e s   ˆT   W R L . P r o p a g a t e E r r o r s F r o m D e l e g a t e s O u t O f P r o c   ˆ   W R L . Q u i r k 2   ˆ   W R L . Q u i r k 3   ˆ   W R L . Q u i r k 4   ˆ   W R L . Q u i r k 5   ˆ   W R L . Q u i r k 6   ˆ   W R L . Q u i r k 7   ˆ   W R L . Q u i r k 8   ˆ@   N T C o r e . A l l o w N e s t e d P r o c e s s E v e n t s   ˆ>   N T C o r e . M i t i g a t e S p u r i o u s M s g W a k e   ˆ   N T C o r e . Q u i r k 3   ˆ   N T C o r e . Q u i r k 4   ˆ   N T C o r e . Q u i r k 5   ˆ   N T C o r e . Q u i r k 6   ˆ   N T C o r e . Q u i r k 7   ˆ   N T C o r e . Q u i r k 8   ˆ2   U E X . I m m e r s i v e S c a l e F a c t o r   ˆP   U E X . S e c o n d a r y T i l e D e f a u l t R o a m i n g B e h a v i o r   ˆ>   U E X . T i l e N o t i f i c a t i o n X M L C o n t e n t   ˆN   U E X . D e f e r O n W i n d o w A c t i v a t e d N o t i f i c a t i o n   ˆ,   U E X . I g n o r e M i n i m u m S i z e   ˆ   U E X . Q u i r k 5   ˆ   U E X . Q u i r k 6   ˆ   U E X . Q u i r k 7   ˆ   U E X . Q u i r k 8   ˆ:   R E X . D r o p O r R e o r d e r I n p u t I n A s t a   ˆ2   R E X . A l l o w A s t a T o A s t a C a l l s   ˆb   R E X . A p p L a u n c h C O M T h r e s h o l d P e r f o r m a n c e I m p r o v e m e n t s   ˆ:   R E X . D i s a b l e W i n r t A s y n c C h a n n e l   ˆ@   R E X . A c t i v a t i o n D E H E r r o r O v e r w r i t e   ˆ   R E X . Q u i r k 6   ˆ   R E X . Q u i r k 7   ˆ   R E X . Q u i r k 8   ˆH   A P P X . L a n g u a g e F o n t M a p p i n g U s e W i n 8 D a t a   ˆ&   A P P X . A p p D a t a B a c k u p   ˆN   A P P X . D y n a m i c A p p l i c a t i o n C o n t e n t U r i R u l e s   ˆ@   A P P X . L i c e n s e I n f o r m a t i o n I s A c t i v e   ˆN   A P P X . L a n g u a g e F o n t M a p p i n g U s e W i n B l u e D a t a   ˆh   A P P X . C o u l d M u l t i U s e r A p p s B e h a v i o r B e P o s s i b l e F o r P a c k a g e   ˆ   A P P X . Q u i r k 6   ˆ   A P P X . Q u i r k 7   ˆ   A P P X . Q u i r k 8   ˆ@   U E X _ C L X . T o g g l e B a c k u p F r o m P a c k a g e   ˆ   U E X _ C L X . Q u i r k 2   ˆ   U E X _ C L X . Q u i r k 3   ˆ   U E X _ C L X . Q u i r k 4   ˆ   U E X _ C L X . Q u i r k 5   ˆ   U E X _ C L X . Q u i r k 6   ˆ   U E X _ C L X . Q u i r k 7   ˆ   U E X _ C L X . Q u i r k 8   ˆ8   S H E L L . A p p V i e w S t a t e A n d C h a r m s   ˆF   S H E L L . T e r m i n a t e A p p O n F i n a l V i e w C l o s e   ˆD   S H E L L . F u l l S c r e e n P o r t r a i t V i e w S t a t e   ˆ8   S H E L L . F u l l S c r e e n 8 x L e g a c y A p p   ˆ@   S H E L L . H a s W i n 8 1 W i n d o w i n g B e h a v i o r   ˆF   S H E L L . U s e W i n 8 x C o m p a t i b i l i t y S c a l i n g   ˆ8   S H E L L . S h o w L e g a c y A c t i o n s M e n u   ˆP   S H E L L . U s e W i n d o w s P h o n e 8 1 S c a l i n g A l g o r i t h m   ˆF   S H E L L . U s e W i n d o w s 8 1 S c a l i n g A l g o r i t h m   ˆD   S H E L L . D o n t A l l o w O n S e c o n d a r y D i s p l a y   ˆD   S H E L L . U s e M o b i l e W e b S c a l i n g P l a t e a u s   ˆB   S H E L L . D o N o t A u t o R o t a t e A p p l i c a t i o n   ˆ`   S H E L L . I n c l u d e N a m e W i t h L o g o O n L i v e T i l e N o t i f i c a t i o n   ˆ:   S H E L L . F o r c e 1 0 0 P e r c e n t S c a l i n g   ˆB   S H E L L . I g n o r e H i g h C o n t r a s t S e t t i n g s   ˆ&   S H E L L . N o T o u c h H o v e r   ˆ@   S H E L L . D o n t C a c h e T i t l e B a r S e t t i n g s   ˆB   S H E L L . U s e P r e f e r r e d S t a n d a l o n e S i z e   ˆL   W i n S t o r e . R n R M a x O S V e r s i o n O l d e r t h a n B l u e   ˆ    W i n S t o r e . Q u i r k 2   ˆ    W i n S t o r e . Q u i r k 3   ˆ    W i n S t o r e . Q u i r k 4   ˆ    W i n S t o r e . Q u i r k 5   ˆ    W i n S t o r e . Q u i r k 6   ˆ    W i n S t o r e . Q u i r k 7   ˆ    W i n S t o r e . Q u i r k 8   ˆH   M P T . S u p p o r t s P r o t e c t e d P l a y b a c k F a i l e d   ˆ4   M P T . L o w L a t e n c y A u d i o R e c o r d   ˆ4   M P T . A u d i o S t r e a m C a t e g o r i e s   ˆB   M P T . I s V i r t u a l A u d i o C l i e n t R e q u i r e d   ˆX   M P T . D i s a b l e A u d i o C o m m u n i c a t i o n P r o c e s s i n g M o d e   ˆb   M P T . B a c k g r o u n d A u d i o E n f o r c e S i n g l e A u d i o D e c l a r a t i o n   ˆ   M P T . Q u i r k 7   ˆ   M P T . Q u i r k 8   ˆP   D C O N . A d j u s t S e n s o r A x e s F o r P o r t r a i t D e v i c e s   ˆH   D C O N . G e o l o c a t i o n P o s i t i o n H e a d i n g N u l l   ˆB   D C O N . G e o l o c a t i o n C i v i c A d d r e s s N u l l   ˆR   D C O N . B l u e t o o t h B a c k g r o u n d T a s k C a p a b i l i t i e s   ˆ<   D C O N . B l u e t o o t h A l l o w R P A L A c c e s s   ˆP   D C O N . B l u e t o o t h D e v i c e S e r v i c e N a m e O v e r r i d e   ˆ   D C O N . Q u i r k 6   ˆ   D C O N . Q u i r k 7   ˆB   K P G . B i S t r i c t E n t r y P o i n t V a l i d a t i o n   ˆ:   K P G . P L M S u s p e n d D e b o u n c e P e r i o d   ˆL   K P G . A l l W W A B a c k g r o u n d T a s k s I n A p p P r o c e s s   ˆP   K P G . S i m p l e W W A B a c k g r o u n d T a s k s I n B G P r o c e s s   ˆ   K P G . Q u i r k 5   ˆ   K P G . Q u i r k 6   ˆ   K P G . Q u i r k 7   ˆ   K P G . Q u i r k 8   ˆ2   A C D C T e s t Q u i r k C o m p . Q u i r k 1   ˆ2   A C D C T e s t Q u i r k C o m p . Q u i r k 2   ˆ2   A C D C T e s t Q u i r k C o m p . Q u i r k 3   ˆ2   A C D C T e s t Q u i r k C o m p . Q u i r k 4   ˆ,   W W A H O S T . P r e v e n t R e d r a w   ˆB   W W A H O S T . U s e S t a t i c U s e r A g e n t S t r i n g   ˆD   W W A H O S T . D o P a i n t B e h i n d S p l a s h S c r e e n   ˆJ   W W A H O S T . U s e S i n g l e W i n d o w M R T R e s o l u t i o n   ˆN   W W A H O S T . A l l o w A l l A p p l i c a t i o n C o n t e n t U r i s   ˆD   W W A H O S T . A l l o w A l l I f r a m e N a v i g a t i o n s   ˆF   W W A H O S T . D o n t A c t i v a t e A l l C o r e W i n d o w s   ˆB   W W A H O S T . U s e F u l l S c r e e n L a u n c h e r A P I   ˆ4   W W A H O S T . A l l o w M i x e d C o n t e n t   ˆ>   W W A H O S T . F i r e R e s i z e O n l y O n C h a n g e   ˆd   W W A H O S T . I g n o r e T r a n s p a r e n t B a c k g r o u n d C o l o r I n W e b v i e w   ˆp   W W A H O S T . I s T o p L e v e l N a v i g a t i o n R e s t r i c t e d T o P a c k a g e d C o n t e n t   ˆL   W W A H O S T . U s e L e g a c y T r i d e n t E n g i n e V e r s i o n   ˆV   W W A H O S T . A c t i v a t e C o r e W i n d o w I n A l l A c t i v a t i o n s   ˆT   W W A H O S T . O n l y A l l o w M s A p p x U r l s T o C l o s e W i n d o w s   ˆ    W W A H O S T . Q u i r k 1 5   ˆ    W W A H O S T . Q u i r k 1 6   ˆ<   D X G I . Q u i r k 1 0 8 0 x 1 9 2 0 A s 7 2 0 x 1 2 8 0   ˆ6   D X G I . Q u i r k 5 4 0 x 9 6 0 A s 4 8 0 x 8 0 0   ˆ<   D X G I . E m u l a t e S w a p E f f e c t D i s c a r d   ˆH   D X G I . E m u l a t e L e g a c y S w a p C h a i n L i f e t i m e   ˆD   D X G I . E m u l a t e L e g a c y B a c k B u f f e r C o u n t   ˆ^   D X G I . E m u l a t e L e g a c y D e f a u l t D e v i c e M a x F r a m e L a t e n c y   ˆ<   D X G I . Q u i r k 1 4 4 0 x 2 5 6 0 A s 7 2 0 x 1 2 8 0   ˆF   D X G I . A l p h a T e x t u r e s U s e I n c o r r e c t S w a p   ˆ.   D X G I . D 3 D 1 2 E a r l y A d o p t e r   ˆP   D X G I . D 3 D 1 2 E a r l y A d o p t e r D e s k t o p W o r k a r o u n d   ˆZ   A p p M o d e l . U s e U A P F o r L e g a c y I m m e r s i v e A p p l i c a t i o n   ˆH   A p p M o d e l . U s e E m p t y H o s t L e g a c y B e h a v i o r   ˆF   A p p M o d e l . U s e P i c k e r C o n t i n u a t i o n A P I s   ˆL   A p p M o d e l . D o N o t C a l l S e t F o r e g r o u n d W i n d o w   ˆ<   A p p M o d e l . A p p P r e l a u n c h D i s a b l e d   ˆb   A p p M o d e l . A l l o w M u l t i I n s t a n c e F o r C o n t r a c t A c t i v a t i o n   ˆv   A p p M o d e l . A d d T r a i l i n g S p a c e I n T o a s t N o t i f i c a t i o n D e c l i n e C o m m a n d   ˆ6   A p p M o d e l . R e m a p G a m e P a d V K e y s   ˆD   A p p M o d e l . A p p R e q u i r e s C o n t e n t U p d a t e   ˆP   A p p M o d e l . R e d i r e c t F o c u s e d A p p C h a n g e d E v e n t   ˆR   A p p M o d e l . A p p I s N o L o n g e r S u p p o r t e d O n X b o x O n e   ˆD   A p p M o d e l . A p p U s e s L e g a c y M e m o r y L i m i t   ˆX   A p p M o d e l . M s h t m l S h o u l d N o t P r e s e r v e O n L o a d S t a t e   ˆP   A p p M o d e l . S M T C D i s a b l e C a p a b i l i t y F i l t e r i n g   ˆV   A p p M o d e l . U s e T H B a c k g r o u n d A c c e s s S t a t u s V a l u e s   ˆh   A p p M o d e l . D i s a b l e G a m e p a d A u t o B a c k N a v i g a t e F o r L e g a c y A p p   ˆp   A p p M o d e l . D i s a b l e G a m e p a d A u t o B a c k N a v i g a t e F o r L e g a c y X b o x A p p   ˆr   A p p M o d e l . S u p r e s s S u s p e n d R e s u m e H o s t F o r B a c k g r o u n d A c t i v a t i o n   ˆP   A p p M o d e l . S u p p r e s s E m p t y H o s t C a c h i n g F o r A p p   ˆV   A p p M o d e l . M e m o r y U s a g e L e v e l L o w M e d i u m H i g h O n l y   ˆ:   N e t w o r k i n g . R e p l a c e U r l L o c a l e s   ˆ~   N e t w o r k i n g . D o N o t G e n e r a t e S e c u r e D e v i c e A d d r e s s B u f f e r C h a n g e d E v e n t s   ˆZ   N e t w o r k i n g . G e t H o s t N a m e s R e t u r n s L e g a c y H o s t n a m e   ˆt   N e t w o r k i n g . N e t w o r k C o n n e c t i v i t y L e v e l H a s X b o x L i v e A c c e s s O n S r a   ˆt   N e t w o r k i n g . N e t w o r k C o n n e c t i v i t y L e v e l H a s X b o x L i v e A c c e s s O n E r a   ˆX   N e t w o r k i n g . I n s e r t X b o x L i v e A u t h o r i z a t i o n T o k e n   ˆB   N e t w o r k i n g . D o N o t U s e E x c l u s i v e B i n d   ˆ@   N e t w o r k i n g . D o N o t S u p p o r t X g z i p S r a   ˆ@   N e t w o r k i n g . D o N o t S u p p o r t X g z i p E r a   ˆ@   N e t w o r k i n g . D o N o t S u p p o r t H t t p 2 S r a   ˆ@   N e t w o r k i n g . D o N o t S u p p o r t H t t p 2 E r a   ˆL   S t o r a g e . U s e U n t r i m m e d L o c a l S t o r a g e P a t h s   ˆ0   S t o r a g e . L o n g P a t h U n a w a r e   ˆF   W E B P L A T F O R M . D i s a b l e E d g e W e b P l a t f o r m   ˆ&   W E B P L A T F O R M . Q u i r k 2   ˆ&   W E B P L A T F O R M . Q u i r k 3   ˆ&   W E B P L A T F O R M . Q u i r k 4   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 1 . Q u i r k 1   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 1 . Q u i r k 2   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 1 . Q u i r k 3   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 1 . Q u i r k 4   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 2 . Q u i r k 1   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 2 . Q u i r k 2   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 2 . Q u i r k 3   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 2 . Q u i r k 4   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 3 . Q u i r k 1   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 3 . Q u i r k 2   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 3 . Q u i r k 3   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 3 . Q u i r k 4   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 4 . Q u i r k 1   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 4 . Q u i r k 2   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 4 . Q u i r k 3   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 4 . Q u i r k 4   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 5 . Q u i r k 1   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 5 . Q u i r k 2   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 5 . Q u i r k 3   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 5 . Q u i r k 4   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 6 . Q u i r k 1   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 6 . Q u i r k 2   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 6 . Q u i r k 3   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 6 . Q u i r k 4   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 7 . Q u i r k 1   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 7 . Q u i r k 2   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 7 . Q u i r k 3   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 7 . Q u i r k 4   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 8 . Q u i r k 1   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 8 . Q u i r k 2   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 8 . Q u i r k 3   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 8 . Q u i r k 4   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 9 . Q u i r k 1   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 9 . Q u i r k 2   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 9 . Q u i r k 3   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 2 9 . Q u i r k 4   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 3 0 . Q u i r k 1   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 3 0 . Q u i r k 2   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 3 0 . Q u i r k 3   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 3 0 . Q u i r k 4   ˆ6   I n p u t . A l l o w L e g a c y X I n p u t 1 _ 4   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 3 2 . Q u i r k 1   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 3 2 . Q u i r k 2   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 3 2 . Q u i r k 3   ˆ&   C O M P O N E N T 3 2 . Q u i r k 4   ˆ:   D i s a b l e U s e r C a l l b a c k E x c e p t i o n   ˆ   8 0 0 0 0   ˆ(   L o a d L i b r a r y R e d i r e c t   ˆ   M s i A u t o   ˆ   S H I M F L A G S   ˆ6   V e r i f y V e r s i o n I n f o L i t e L a y e r   ˆ4   V i r t u a l i z e D e l e t e F i l e L a y e r   ˆ*   V i r t u a l i z e D e l e t e F i l e   ˆ   V i s t a R T M   ˆ*   E l e v a t e C r e a t e P r o c e s s   ˆ,   F a i l O b s o l e t e S h e l l A P I s   ˆ,   G l o b a l M e m o r y S t a t u s 2 G B   ˆ   H a n d l e B a d P t r   ˆ   R e d i r e c t B D E   ˆ"   R e d i r e c t M P 3 C o d e c   ˆ,   S y n c S y s t e m A n d S y s t e m 3 2   ˆ(   w i n g . d l l ; w i n g 3 2 . d l l   ˆ   V i s t a R T M L i e   ˆ   W R P D l l R e g i s t e r   ˆ0   D X M a x i m i z e d W i n d o w e d M o d e   ˆ*   D e t e c t o r D W M 8 A n d 1 6 B i t   ˆ4   V i r t u a l i z e D e s k t o p P a i n t i n g   ˆ   m s c o r w k s . d l l   ˆ8   F i x D i s p l a y C h a n g e R e f r e s h R a t e   ˆ   V i s t a S P 1   ˆ   V i s t a S P 1 L i e   ˆ   S H I M V E R S I O N N T   ˆ*   S H I M S E R V I C E P A C K L E V E L   ˆ   V i s t a S P 2   ˆ   V i s t a S P 2 L i e   ˆ   W i n 7 R T M   ˆ   W i n 7 R T M L i e   ˆ    N o M a n i f e s t C h e c k   ˆ   W i n 8 R T M   ˆ   W i n 8 R T M L i e   ˆ   W i n S r v 0 8 R 2 R T M   ˆ$   W i n S r v 0 8 8 R 2 R T M L i e   ˆ   W i n S r v 0 8 S P 1   ˆ   W i n 2 k 8 S p 1 L i e   ˆ&   A p p l i c a t i o n M o n i t o r   ˆ   D W   ˆ   F T H S V C   ˆ2   S h i m E n g i n e B a s i c T e s t L a y e r   ˆh   % S Y S T E M D R I V E % \ T E S T _ D I R _ T H A T _ D O E S _ N O T _ E X I S T ; % W I N D I R %   ˆ   D e t e c t o r s V i s t a   ˆ   D e t e c t o r s W i n 7   ˆ   D e t e c t o r s W i n 8   ˆ4   _ _ C O M M A N D _ L I N E _ O V E R R I D E _ _   ˆ   W i n d o w s 8 R C   ˆ   S t a r   F o r c e   D R M   ˆ   S t a r   F o r c e   ˆ   * . e x e   ˆ   D a e m o n   T o o l s   ˆ   D T   S o f t   L t d .   ˆ&   D A E M O N   T o o l s   L i t e *   ˆ0   D A E M O N   T o o l s   L i t e   S e t u p   ˆ   D T   S o f t *   ˆ   D i s c   S o f t *   ˆ$   D A E M O N   T o o l s   P r o *   ˆ.   D A E M O N   T o o l s   P r o   S e t u p   ˆ&   D A E M O N   T o o l s   U l t r a   ˆ2   D A E M O N   T o o l s   U l t r a   S e t u p   ˆˆ   M i c r o s o f t   A p p l i c a t i o n   V i r t u a l i z a t i o n   ( A p p - V )   C l i e n t   5 . 1   a n d   e a r l i e r   ˆ,   M i c r o s o f t   C o r p o r a t i o n   ˆ   R S 1   ˆj   M i c r o s o f t   A p p l i c a t i o n   V i r t u a l i z a t i o n   ( A p p - V )   C l i e n t *   ˆŽ   M i c r o s o f t   A p p l i c a t i o n   V i r t u a l i z a t i o n   ( A p p - V )   S e q u e n c e r   5 . 1   a n d   e a r l i e r   ˆp   M i c r o s o f t   A p p l i c a t i o n   V i r t u a l i z a t i o n   ( A p p - V )   S e q u e n c e r *   ˆˆ   M i c r o s o f t   U s e r   E x p e r i e n c e   V i r t u a l i z a t i o n   ( U E - V )   2 . 1   S P 1   a n d   e a r l i e r   ˆ^   M i c r o s o f t   U s e r   E x p e r i e n c e   V i r t u a l i z a t i o n   A g e n t   ˆ®   M i c r o s o f t   U s e r   E x p e r i e n c e   V i r t u a l i z a t i o n   ( U E - V )   2 . 1   S P 1   T e m p l a t e   G e n e r a t o r   a n d   e a r l i e r   ˆh   M i c r o s o f t   U s e r   E x p e r i e n c e   V i r t u a l i z a t i o n   G e n e r a t o r *   ˆ$   * s e t u p _ c l e a u p . e x e   ˆ2   P A N T E C H   U S B   M o d e m   D r i v e r   ˆ   P A N T E C H   ˆ$   D E V G U R U   C o . ,   L t d .   ˆ,   U S B   D r i v e r   I n s t a l l e r *   ˆ   * S t u d i o . e x e   ˆ    P i n n a c l e   S t u d i o   ˆ"   P i n n a c l e   S y s t e m s   ˆ   P i n n a c l e *   ˆ   S t u d i o   ˆš   S O F T W A R E \ C l a s s e s \ C L S I D \ { F 8 F 0 2 A D D - 7 3 6 6 - 4 1 8 6 - 9 4 8 8 - C 2 1 C B 8 B 3 D C E C } \ I n p r o c S e r v e r 3 2   ˆ²   S O F T W A R E \ W O W 6 4 3 2 N O D E \ C l a s s e s \ C L S I D \ { F 8 F 0 2 A D D - 7 3 6 6 - 4 1 8 6 - 9 4 8 8 - C 2 1 C B 8 B 3 D C E C } \ I n p r o c S e r v e r 3 2   ˆ&   1 6 0 W i F i * s e t u p * . e x e   ˆ   1 6 0 w i f i N e t P r o   ˆ    ñm3W^qš¨RºNuoöN€b/g gP–lQøS  ˆ   1 6 0 W i F i   ˆ   3 6 0 i s * . e x e   ˆ   3 6 0 ‰[hQkSëX  ˆ8   Q i h u   3 6 0   S o f t w a r e   C o . ,   L t d .   ˆ   T H 1   ˆ,   3 6 0   I n t e r n e t   S e c u r i t y   ˆ   3 6 0 s d * . e x e   ˆ   GYN†3 6 0 @gÒk  ˆ   3 6 0 . c n   ˆ

3 6 0 *   ˆ   3 6 0 @gÒk  ˆ"   3 6 0 s d _ s e t u p * . e x e   ˆ    Q i h o o   A n t i v i r u s   ˆ@   3 D X M L P l a y e r O n l i n e I n s t a l l e r * . e x e   ˆ   3 D   X M L   P l a y e r   ˆ$   D a s s a u l t   S y s t e m e s   ˆ>   3 D   X M L   P l a y e r   O n l i n e   I n s t a l l e r   ˆ(   A b l e t o n   L i v e   9 * . e x e   ˆ   A b l e t o n   L i v e   ˆ   A b l e t o n   ˆ   9 . *   ˆ(   a b s _ i n s t a l l e r _ * . e x e   ˆ8   A c r o n i s   B a c k u p   a n d   S e c u r i t y   ˆ   A c r o n i s   ˆ   A B S   I n s t a l l e r   ˆ(   A B S _ I n s t a l l M e n u . e x e   ˆ&   A c r o n i s   T r u e   I m a g e   ˆ&   a c t i o n _ * _ s e t u p . e x e   ˆ   A c t i o n !   ˆ   M i r i l l i s   ˆ   M i r i l l i s   L t d .   ˆ   a m _ t d _ * . e x e   ˆ@   T o t a l   D e f e n s e   I n t e r n e t   S e c u r i t y   ˆ(   T o t a l   D e f e n s e ,   I n c .   ˆ   A n t i - V i r u s   ˆ   A T O K * P C . E X E   ˆ

A T O K   ˆ   *h_O>y¸0ã0¹0È0·0¹0Æ0à0  ˆ"   c 1 r e g s e r v e r * . e x e   ˆ(   C o m p o n e n t O n e   S t u d i o   ˆ$   C o m p o n e n t O n e ,   L L C   ˆ   c 1 r e g s e r v e r   ˆ$   C I S _ S e t u p _ 3 . * . e x e   ˆ2   C o m o d o   I n t e r n e t   S e c u r i t y   ˆ   C o m o d o   ˆ   C O M O D O   ˆF   C O M O D O   I n t e r n e t   S e c u r i t y   I n s t a l l e r   ˆ,   C o m m u n i c a t o r _ u s _ * . e x e   ˆ   T o b i i   ˆ(   T o b i i   T e c h n o l o g y   A B   ˆ*   T o b i i   C o m m u n i c a t o r   4   ˆ   c p u - z * . e x e   ˆ   C P U I D   C P U - Z   ˆ   C P U I D   ˆ   M y   P r o g r a m *   ˆ   1 . *   ˆ$   M y   P r o g r a m   S e t u p *   ˆ   c p u z * . e x e   ˆ$   C P U - Z   A p p l i c a t i o n   ˆ*   C r e d a n t * M a n a g e r * . e x e   ˆ    C r e d a n t   M a n a g e r   ˆ6   C R E D A N T   T e c h n o l o g i e s ,   I n c .   ˆ"   C r e d a n t * M a n a g e r *   ˆ6   C r e d a n t * M a n a g e r * S e t u p * . e x e   ˆ.   C R E D A N T   M a n a g e r   S e t u p *   ˆ6   C S e r i e s U p d a t e N o t i f i e r * . e x e   ˆ.   C S e r i e s U p d a t e N o t i f i e r *   ˆ(   D a t a C a r d _ S e t u p * . e x e   ˆZ   H u a w e i   T e c h n o l o g i e s   C o . ,   L t d .   D a t a C a r d _ S e t u p   ˆ<   H u a w e i   T e c h n o l o g i e s   C o . ,   L t d .   ˆ   a u t o r u n . e x e   ˆL   H u a w e i   T e c h n o l o g i e s   C o . ,   L t d .   A u t o R u n   ˆ&   D i s p l a y F u s i o n * . e x e   ˆ   D i s p l a y   F u s i o n   ˆ    B i n a r y   F o r t r e s s   ˆ4   B i n a r y   F o r t r e s s   S o f t w a r e *   ˆ   D i s p l a y F u s i o n *   ˆ"   D i s p l a y L i n k * . e x e   ˆ4   D i s p l a y L i n k   C o r e   S o f t w a r e   ˆ$   D i s p l a y L i n k   C o r p .   ˆ6   D i s p l a y L i n k   C o r e   S o f t w a r e *   ˆ<   I n s t a l l s   D i s p l a y L i n k   S o f t w a r e   ˆ4   d m f _ p r o 7 _ t b y b _ e _ e s d 1 * . e x e   ˆ2   C o r e l   D V D   M o v i e F a c t o r y   7   ˆ$   C o r e l   C o r p o r a t i o n   ˆ&   C o r e l   C o r p o r a t i o n *   ˆ4   C o r e l   D V D   M o v i e F a c t o r y   7 *   ˆ0   d o t n e t f x 3 5 l a n g p a c k * . e x e   ˆä   P l e a s e   i n s t a l l   t h e   O S   l a n g u a g e   p a c k   t o   e n a b l e   t h i s   f u n c t i o n a l i t y :   M i c r o s o f t   . N E T   F r a m e w o r k   3 . 5   S P 1   L a n g u a g e   p a c k     ˆ   M i c r o s o f t   ˆ.   . N E T   F r a m e w o r k   3 . 5   S P 1   ˆ   3 . 5 . 3 0 7 2 9 . 0 1   ˆ:   . N E T   F r a m e w o r k   3 . 5   S P 1   S e t u p   ˆ&   D r i v e r I n s t a l l * . e x e   ˆ   D r i v e r   I n s t a l l   ˆ    S i e r r a   W i r e l e s s   ˆ"   S i e r r a   W i r e l e s s *   ˆ(   d r w e b * w i n - s p a c e . e x e   ˆ,   D r . W e b   S e c u r i t y   S p a c e   ˆ"   D o c t o r   W e b ,   L t d .   ˆ   e m e d 5 0 0 * . e x e   ˆ   E m e d i t o r   ˆ    E m u r a s o f t ,   I n c .   ˆ.   f r e e _ f o t o m a n a g e r 8 * . e x e   ˆ,   M A G I X   P h o t o   M a n a g e r   8   ˆ   M A G I X   A G   ˆ,   M A G I X   F o t o   M a n a g e r   8 *   ˆ2   f r e e _ p h o t o m a n * g e r * 8 * . e x e   ˆ2   M A G I X   F o t o   M a n a g e r   2 0 0 8 *   ˆ(   f r e e _ p h o t o m a n 8 * . e x e   ˆ.   M A G I X   P h o t o   M a n a g e r   8 *   ˆ2   f r e e _ p h o t o m a n a g e r * 8 * . e x e   ˆ4   M A G I X   P h o t o   M a n a g e r   2 0 0 8 *   ˆ2   F S A I n s t a l l e r _ x ? ? _ 3 . * . e x e   ˆ0   F S A   F i n g e r p r i n t   M a n a g e r   ˆ   D D S ,   I n c .   ˆ   D D S ,   I n c . *   ˆ   E V E   F A   S t a n d a *   ˆ   3 . 2 . *   ˆ   G L J * . t m p   ˆ   D i g i t a l   V a u l t   ˆ   M i g o   S o f t w a r e   ˆ   O C X R E G 3 2 . E X E   ˆ$   t m p _ s t o m p \ K e y . d l l   ˆ   S t o m p S o f t   ˆp  ÿþ< ? x m l   v e r s i o n = " 1 . 0 "   e n c o d i n g = " U C S - 2 "   s t a n d a l o n e = " y e s " ? > < a s s e m b l y   m a n i f e s t V e r s i o n = " 1 . 0 "   x m l n s = " u r n : s c h e m a s - m i c r o s o f t - c o m : a s m . v 1 " >   < a s s e m b l y I d e n t i t y   n a m e = " W i n d o w s . A p p C o m p a t . S y s t e m 3 2 . V a u l t "   p r o c e s s o r A r c h i t e c t u r e = " x 8 6 "   t y p e = " w i n 3 2 "   v e r s i o n = " 1 . 0 . 0 . 0 " / >   < d e s c r i p t i o n >   R e d i r e c t s   l o a d e r   t o   a p p ' s   V a u l t . d l l   f r o m   S y s t e m 3 2 .   < / d e s c r i p t i o n >   < f i l e   l o a d F r o m = " % P r o g r a m F i l e s ( x 8 6 ) % \ M i g o   S o f t w a r e \ M i g o   D i g i t a l   V a u l t \ V a u l t . d l l "   n a m e = " V a u l t . d l l " / >   < / a s s e m b l y >   ˆ$   h y d r a v i s i o n - * . e x e   ˆ    H y d r a V i s i o n   A M D   ˆ,   A T I   T e c h n o l o g i e s   I n c .   ˆ$   A T I   T e c h n o l o g i e s *   ˆ   h y d r a v i s i o n - *   ˆ   I n C D * . e x e   ˆ   N e r o   A G   I n C D   ˆ   N e r o   A G   ˆ   N e r o   A G   I n C D *   ˆ<   I n s t a l l e r W i t h A p p h e l p H a r d * . e x e   ˆ@   P C A   -   I n s t a l l   T r a c i n g   T e s t   A p p s   ˆ   A E T e c h   ˆ<   I n s t a l l e r W i t h A p p h e l p S o f t * . e x e   ˆ>   I n s t a l l e r W i t h W i n 7 O v e r r i d e * . e x e   ˆD   I n t e r n e t S e c u r i t y S u i t e I n s t a l l * . e x e   ˆH   V i r u s B u s t e r   I n t e r n e t   S e c u r i t y   S u i t e   ˆ    V i r u s B u s t e r   L t d   ˆ"   V i r u s B u s t e r   L t d *   ˆ2   I n t e r n e t   S e c u r i t y   S u i t e *   ˆ   I S B E W * . e x e   ˆ$   L u i ê0â0ü0È0¹0¯0ê0ü0ó0( P[_jHr)   ˆ    N E C   C o r p o r a t i o n   ˆ   s e t u p . e x e   ˆ

N E C *   ˆ&   L u i ê0â0ü0È0¹0¯0ê0ü0ó0( P[_jHr) *   ˆ   N E C P C R S B . s y s   ˆ"   N E C   C o r p o r a t i o n *   ˆ$   P C - R e m o t e r   S e r v e r   ˆ$   L u i ê0â0ü0È0¹0¯0ê0ü0ó0( ª‰_jHr)   ˆl   { 1 3 B D D 7 4 3 - 5 A F 6 - 4 4 7 0 - A F D E - 2 9 8 7 3 F 3 C E E 4 C } \ R B S B I n i t E x . e x e   ˆZ   N E C   C o r p o r a t i o n ,   N E C   P e r s o n a l   P r o d u c t s ,   L t d .   ˆ   P C - R e m o t e r   ˆh   { 1 3 B D D 7 4 3 - 5 A F 6 - 4 4 7 0 - A F D E - 2 9 8 7 3 F 3 C E E 4 C } \ N E C P C R S B . s y s   ˆ   i s s d m _ t d _ * . e x e   ˆ0   I n t e r n e t   S e c u r i t y   S u i t e   ˆ   i w n 2 k 3 e k * . e x e   ˆ0   e S c a n   P r o t e c t i o n   C e n t e r   ˆ:   M i c r o W o r l d   T e c h n o l o g i e s   I n c .   ˆ<   M i c r o W o r l d   T e c h n o l o g i e s   I n c . *   ˆ   J * - ? ? b i t . e x e   ˆ"   J A W S   f o r   W i n d o w s   ˆ&   F r e e d o m   S c i e n t i f i c   ˆL   F r e e d o m   S c i e n t i f i c   J A W S   s e t u p   p a c k a g e   ˆ   j a v a * . e x e   ˆ   I B M   J A V A   ˆ   I B M   ˆ   J a v a   l a u n c h e r   ˆ   j a v a . d l l   ˆ*   J a v a   r u n t i m e   l i b r a r y   ˆ   T h e m e A c t i v e   ˆ   u x t h e m e . d l l   ˆ   a w t . d l l   ˆ   K V F W * . e x e   ˆ(   J i a n g M i n   F i r e w a l l   *   ˆ"   J i a n g m i n   C o .   L t d   ˆ(   J i a n g m i n   C o . ,   L t d .     ˆ8   J i a n g m i n   A n t i v i r u s   S o f t w a r e   ˆ,   J i a n g m i n   S e t u p   M o d u l e   ˆ    l r 3 f 2 5 a 2 _ ? ? . e x e   ˆ   T r u e S u i t e   ˆ    A u t h e n T e c ,   I n c .   ˆ   L e n o v o   G r o u p *   ˆB   * T r u e S u i t e   F i n g e r p r i n t   S o f t w a r e *   ˆ    l r 6 u q 1 a 2 _ ? ? . e x e   ˆB   L e n o v o   T o u c h   F i n g e r p r i n t   M a n a g e r   ˆ   L e n o v o   ˆ   L e n o v o *   ˆ6   T o u c h   F i n g e r p r i n t   M a n a g e r *   ˆ   M ? ? * . e x e   ˆ   M A G i c   ˆ2   F r e e d o m   S c i e n t i f i c ,   I n c .   ˆ(   F r e e d o m   S c i e n t i f i c *   ˆN   F r e e d o m   S c i e n t i f i c   M A G i c   S e t u p   P a c k a g e   ˆ*   M a o h a W i F i * s e t u p * . e x e   ˆ   M a o H a W i F i   ˆ

+sÈTQÜ~  ˆ    ñm3W^+sÈTQÜ~Ñy€bÑSU\ gP–lQøS  ˆ   M a o h a W i F i   ˆ   M a r i 1 . 1 v * . e x e   ˆ

M A R I   ˆ   T h e   F o u n d r y   ˆ   M a x i V i s t a * . e x e   ˆ   M a x i V i s t a   ˆ&   B a r t e l s   M e d i a   G m b H   ˆ    m s e i n s t a l l * . e x e   ˆ<   M i c r o s o f t   S e c u r i t y   E s s e n t i a l s   ˆ4   M i c r o s o f t   S e c u r i t y   C l i e n t   ˆ   M S E   P a c k a g e *   ˆ   m t b e n 1 6 2 3 * . e x e   ˆ   M i n i t a b   1 6   ˆ   M i n i t a b   I n c .   ˆ   M i n i t a b ,   I n c   ˆ   M i n i t a b   1 6 *   ˆ&   m y s t i c t h u m b s ? * . e x e   ˆ   M y s t i c T h u m b s   ˆ   M y s t i c C o d e r   ˆ   T H 2   ˆ   N 3 6 0 * . e x e   ˆ   N o r t o n   3 6 0   ˆ*   S y m a n t e c   C o r p o r a t i o n   ˆ   N A V * . e x e   ˆ"   N o r t o n   A n t i V i r u s   ˆ   S y m a n t e c   ˆ   N B S * . e x e   ˆ,   N o r t o n   B u s i n e s s   S u i t e   ˆ   N C 4 * . e x e   ˆ,   N o r t o n   S e c u r i t y   S u i t e   ˆ   N e r o * I n C D * . e x e   ˆ   N e r o   A G *   ˆ   N e r o   I n C D *   ˆ   N I S * . e x e   ˆ2   N o r t o n   I n t e r n e t   S e c u r i t y   ˆ   N S * . e x e   ˆ`   N o r t o n   S e c u r i t y   a n d   N o r t o n   S e c u r i t y   W i t h   B a c k u p   ˆ"   N o r t o n   S e c u r i t y *   ˆ   N S S * . e x e   ˆ@   O u t p o s t A n t i v i r u s P r o I n s t a l l * . e x e   ˆð   O u t p o s t   F i r e w a l l   7 . 5   a n d   b e l o w   \   O u t p o s t   S e c u r i t y   S u i t e   P r o   7 . 5   a n d   b e l o w   \   O u t p o s t   S e c u r i t y   S u i t e   F r e e   7 . 1 . 1   a n d   b e l o w   ˆ   A g n i t u m   L t d .   ˆ   A g n i t u m ,   L t d . *   ˆ.   O u t p o s t   A n t i v i r u s   P r o *   ˆ@   O u t p o s t A n t i V i r u s P r o I n s t a l l * . e x e   ˆ(   O u t p o s t   8 . 0   a n d   9 . 0   ˆ.   O u t p o s t   A n t i V i r u s   P r o *   ˆ.   O u t p o s t P r o I n s t a l l * . e x e   ˆ.   * O u t p o s t   F i r e w a l l   P r o *   ˆ,   O u t p o s t   F i r e w a l l   P r o *   ˆ4   O u t p o s t S e c u r i t y S u i t e * . e x e   ˆ0   O u t p o s t   S e c u r i t y   S u i t e *   ˆH   O u t p o s t S e c u r i t y S u i t e P r o I n s t a l l * . e x e   ˆ8   O u t p o s t   S e c u r i t y   S u i t e   P r o *   ˆ   P C   W i z a r d * . e x e   ˆ    C P U I D   P C   W i z a r d   ˆ   P C   W i z a r d   ˆ   p c - w i z a r d * . e x e   ˆ   C P U I D *   ˆ    P C   W i z a r d   2 0 1 3 *   ˆ   p o k k i _ * . e x e   ˆ"   P o k k i   S t a r t   M e n u   ˆ   P o k k i   ˆ   P o k k i   f o r *   ˆ"   p r e m i u m _ t d _ * . e x e   ˆ*   * T o t a l   D e f e n s e ,   I n c .   ˆ   q c 1 1 * . e x e   ˆ$   L o g i t e c h   Q u i c k C a m   ˆ   L o g i t e c h   I n c .   ˆ   L o g i t e c h ,   I n c .   ˆ&   L o g i t e c h   Q u i c k C a m *   ˆ   Q H * . E X E   ˆ4   Q u i c k   H e a l   A n t i V i r u s   1 6 . 0   ˆ:   Q u i c k   H e a l   T e c h n o l o g i e s   L t d .   ˆB   Q u i c k   H e a l   T e c h n o l o g i e s   ( P )   L t d .   ˆ*   Q u i c k   H e a l   A n t i V i r u s   ˆ4   Q u i c k   H e a l   A n t i V i r u s   2 0 1 3   ˆ>   Q u i c k   H e a l   T e c h n o l o g i e s   *   L t d .   ˆ4   Q u i c k   H e a l   A n t i V i r u s   2 0 1 4   ˆ   Q H * 3 2 * . E X E   ˆ   Q H * 6 4 * . E X E   ˆ    r a v i n t f r e e * . e x e   ˆ"   R i s i n g   A n t i V i r u s   ˆL   B e i j i n g   R i s i n g   I n f o r m a t i o n   T e c h n o l o g y   ˆN   B e i j i n g   R i s i n g   I n f o r m a t i o n   T e c h n o l o g y *   ˆ   R i s i n g *   ˆ   S e t u p * . e x e   ˆ"   V Z A c c e s s   M a n a g e r   ˆ"   V e r i z o n   W i r e l e s s   ˆ   D E V G U R U   ˆ*   U S B   D r i v e r   I n s t a l l e r   ˆ   s e t u p * . e x e   ˆ6   E r i c s s o n   F 3 6 0 7 g w   D E L L   5 5 4 0   ˆ   E r i c s s o n   ˆ   D e l l *   ˆ   D e l l   5 5 3 0   W i r *   ˆ2   H U A W E I   T D - S C D M A   S o f t w a r e   ˆ"   M C C I   C o r p o r a t i o n   ˆ4   H U A W E I   T D - S C D M A *   S o f t w a r e   ˆ2   P A N T E C H   P C   C A R D   S o f t w a r e   ˆ"   P A N T E C H   C O ,   L T D .   ˆ   P T D C B u s . i n f   ˆ   P T D C M d m . i n f   ˆ   P T D C V S P . i n f   ˆ   P T D C W W A N . i n f   ˆ4   T a t a   ( I n d i a )   A C 2 7 8 7   ( Z T E )   ˆ   Z T E   ˆ   Z T E   *   ˆ8   I n t e l   W I D I   D i s p l a y   S o f t w a r e   ˆ   I n t e l   ˆ$   I n t e l   C o r p o r a t i o n   ˆ   * W i D i   ˆ(   L e n o v o   V e r i F a c e   P r o   ˆ   * V e r i F a c e *   ˆ   S e t u p * C 2 R * . e x e   ˆ<   M i c r o s o f t   O f f i c e   S t a r t e r   2 0 1 0   ˆ,   M i c r o s o f t   O f f i c e   2 0 1 0   ˆV   M i c r o s o f t   O f f i c e   C l i c k - t o - R u n   B o o t s t r a p p e r   ˆ   s e t u p ? ? . e x e   ˆ"   S e t u p H e l p e r * . e x e   ˆD   M o v i s t a r   ( S p a i n )   M C   5 4 5   ( N o v a t e l )   ˆ   N o v a t e l   ˆ,   N o v a t e l   W i r e l e s s   I n c .   ˆ6   S e t u p H e l p e r E x e   A p p l i c a t i o n   ˆ   s e t u p _ 9 * . e x e   ˆ   3 6 0 ‰[hQkSëX‰[ňz^  ˆ(   S i m p l e T a p S e t u p * . e x e   ˆ   S i m p l e T a p   ˆ$   L e n o v o   S i m p l e T a p *   ˆ(   s o g o u _ p i n y i n _ 5 * . e x e   ˆ   S o g o u   I n p u t   ˆ   S o g o u . c o m   ˆ   S o g o u . c o m   I n c .   ˆ   S P T D i n s t * . e x e   ˆ2   S C S I   P a s s   T h r o u g h   D i r e c t   ˆ&   D u p l e x   S e c u r e   L t d .   ˆ   s p y b o t s d * . e x e   ˆ8   S p y B o t   -   S e a r c h   a n d   D e s t r o y   ˆ,   S a f e r - N e t w o r k i n g   L t d .   ˆ$   S a f e r - N e t w o r k i n g *   ˆ6   S p y b o t   -   S e a r c h   &   D e s t r o y *   ˆ   S D W i n S e c . e x e   ˆ$   S a f e r   N e t w o r k i n g *   ˆ   S D W S C S v c . e x e   ˆ8   S Q L S e r v e r 2 0 0 5 S P 1 - K B 9 1 3 0 9 0 - *   ˆ4   M i c r o s o f t   S Q L   S e r v e r   2 0 0 5   ˆ"   S Q L   S e r v e r   2 0 0 5 *   ˆ   S e r v i c e   P a c k   1   ˆP   T o b i i   D y n a v o x   G a z e   P o i n t   I n s t a l l e r * . e x e   ˆ   E y e A s s i s t   ˆ   T w e a k * M e ! . e x e   ˆ   T w e a k   M e   ˆ   W e c o d e . b i z   ˆ   * W e c o d e . b i z   ˆ   T w e a k   M e !   ˆ   T w e a k I E * . e x e   ˆ   T w e a k I E 9   ˆ$   I T k n o w l e d g e 2 4 . c o m   ˆ   t w e a k i e *   ˆ   T w e a k I E *   ˆ   U n i n s t a l l * . e x e   ˆ.   U S B   D r i v e r   U n I n s t a l l e r   ˆ   P T U M W B u s . c a t   ˆ   P T U M W C D F . c a t   ˆ   P T U M L B u s . c a t   ˆ   P T U M L C D F . c a t   ˆ   P T D U B u s . c a t   ˆ   P T D U C D F . c a t   ˆ   P T D M B u s . c a t   ˆ   P T D M M d m . c a t   ˆ&   u n l i m i t e d _ t d _ * . e x e   ˆ0   U S B D r i v e r I n s t a l l e r * . e x e   ˆZ   T - M o b i l e   R o c k e t   3 . 0   ( Z T E )   U S B D r i v e r I n s t a l l e r   ˆ"   D r i v e r I n s t a l l e r *   ˆ4   U S B D r i v e r I n s t a l l e r _ x * . e x e   ˆ,   T e l i a   M o b i l t   B r e d b a n d   ˆ    Z T E   C o r p o r a t i o n   ˆ&   U S B D r i v e r I n s t a l l e r   ˆ   M o d e m . e x e   ˆ   U M T S / G P R S *   ˆ.   v e g a s p r o 1 0 0 * _ 6 4 b i t . e x e   ˆ   V e g a s   P r o   ˆ

S o n y   ˆ8   S o n y   C r e a t i v e   S o f t w a r e   I n c .   ˆD   S o n y   W i n d o w s   I n s t a l l e r   P r e l o a d e r *   ˆ(   V M w a r e - p l a y e r - * . e x e   ˆ   V M w a r e   P l a y e r   ˆ   V M w a r e ,   I n c .   ˆ,   V M w a r e - p l a y e r - 5 . * . e x e   ˆ2   V M w a r e - p l a y e r - 6 . 0 . 0 * . e x e   ˆ2   V M w a r e - p l a y e r - 6 . 0 . 1 * . e x e   ˆ"   V P r o C o n s o l e * . e x e   ˆ8   B a c k u p   E x e c   S y s t e m   R e c o v e r y   ˆL   S y m a n t e c   B a c k u p   E x e c   S y s t e m   R e c o v e r y *   ˆ   V P r o U I . d l l   ˆ   V R I S 2 0 1 1 _ * . e x e   ˆ>   V i R o b o t   I n t e r n e t   S e c u r i t y   2 0 1 1   ˆ   H A U R I   I n c .   ˆ   H A U R I   I n c . ,   ˆ   W i M A X _ 6 . 5 * . e x e   ˆ,   I n t e l   P R O S e t / W i r e l e s s   ˆ&   I n t e l *   C o r p o r a t i o n   ˆ.   I n t e l *   P R O S e t / W i r e l e s s   ˆ   w i n p r o f * . e x e   ˆ2   V i r u s B u s t e r   P r o f e s s i o n a l   ˆ"   V i r u s B u s t e r   K f t .   ˆ>   V i r u s B u s t e r   P r o f e s s i o n a l   S e t u p   ˆ$   X 1 6 - * - * - * - * - * . e x e   ˆ   _ u n i n s t a l l *   ˆ   H y v e s   D e s k t o p   ˆ   H y v e s   ˆ,   0 8 C 8 0 7 6 A . C o c k t a i l F l o w   ˆ   C o c k t a i l   F l o w   ˆ"   D i s t i n c t i o n   L t d .   ˆ   g y y q p b m 0 t q k 6 g   ˆ,   0 E B 8 B D 0 8 . C l o u d R a i d e r s   ˆ   C l o u d R a i d e r   ˆ8   G A M E   I N S I G H T   G L O B A L   L I M I T E D   ˆ   e r k 4 r r w m t 7 j y t   ˆ4   1 0 7 6 4 B I T - 1 0 1 . F a l l i n g B a l l s   ˆ   F a l l i n g   B a l l s   ˆ   B I T - 1 0 1   ˆ   n n 7 k 8 n 1 e v 4 x k e   ˆ>   1 1 9 6 8 L e v e l 4 2 . C l a s s i c M a r b l e M a z e   ˆ(   C l a s s i c   M a r b l e   M a z e   ˆ   L e v e l   4 2   ˆ   x 2 e w a q b f g m a 0 2   ˆ8   1 2 4 4 4 L u k e 2 3 7 5 . S c i e n t i f i c a s t   ˆ   S c i e n t i f i c a s t   ˆ   L u k e 2 3 7 5   ˆ   k d j 1 v z e v a 0 x h e   ˆ4   1 8 2 4 C 3 A D . C a r B u i l d e r 3 D F r e e   ˆ(   C a r   B u i l d e r   3 D   F r e e   ˆ0   P u r p l e P e n g u i n . C o m ,   I n c .   ˆ   x c b 6 z p f 0 p 1 p 4 6   ˆB   1 8 4 7 3 R o b F o n s e c a - E n s o r . C h r o m a z o n e   ˆ   C h r o m a z o n e   ˆ"   R o b F o n s e c a - E n s o r   ˆ   c 4 6 x c 6 1 1 7 t d q 2   ˆ4   1 8 6 1 F 7 1 A . M X P l a y e r O f f i c i a l   ˆ   M X   P l a y e r   ˆ   J 2   I n t e r a c t i v e   ˆ   m m p t r 4 e y x a a 6 2   ˆ2   1 E D 5 A E A 5 . A n g r y B i r d s B l a c k   ˆ,   A n g r y   B i r d s   S t a r   W a r s   ˆ0   R o v i o   E n t e r t a i n m e n t   L t d   ˆ   p 2 g b k n w b 5 d 8 r 2   ˆ2   1 E D 5 A E A 5 . A n g r y B i r d s S p a c e   ˆ$   A n g r y   B i r d s   S p a c e   ˆ.   1 F 0 6 9 5 B 8 . P a r k i n g F r e n z y   ˆ   P a r k i n g   F r e n z y   ˆ4   G a m e s 2 w i n   I n d i a   P v t .   L t d .   ˆ   v w s d m x a f e 6 8 n g   ˆ>   2 1 4 6 5 D e v e c i G a m e s . B a s k e t b a l l P r o   ˆ   B a s k e t b a l l   P r o   ˆ   D e v e c i   G a m e s   ˆ   e r b 9 h 5 2 9 7 r 2 7 8   ˆ2   2 5 8 0 C r e a m a t i v e . F a s t B a l l 2   ˆ   F a s t b a l l   2   ˆ   C r e a m a t i v e   ˆ   d k e 2 2 g 8 d 7 y 0 p r   ˆJ   2 6 1 b c 3 7 a - 1 b d f - 4 4 5 8 - a 4 7 d - 7 c f c b b e 9 4 1 e 6   ˆ$   D e b o u n c e   T e s t   A p p   ˆ   M i c r o s o f t   T e s t   ˆ   8 w e k y b 3 d 8 b b w e   ˆF   2 6 7 2 0 R a n d o m S a l a d G a m e s L L C . P a p e r D a s h   ˆ   P a p e r   D a s h   ˆ.   R a n d o m   S a l a d   G a m e s   L L C   ˆ   k x 2 4 d q m a z q k 8 j   ˆH   2 8 8 4 5 P h i l i n o T e c h n o l o g i e s . F l a p p y B i r d   ˆ   F l a p p y   B i r d   ˆ2   P h i l i n o   T e c h n o l o g i e s   L t d   ˆ   k 1 k v 6 1 a e t w x 7 8   ˆJ   2 8 8 4 5 P h i l i n o T e c h n o l o g i e s . S p e e d R o v e r s   ˆ   S p e e d   R o v e r s   ˆD   3 0 4 6 6 r e d b y t e s s o f t w a r e . M a t h K a r t i n g   ˆ   M a t h   K a r t i n g   ˆ$   R e d b y t e s   S o f t w a r e   ˆ   c 8 f p m 1 8 7 d r j a y   ˆ(   3 0 5 9 D 2 D 3 . D o o d l e G r u b   ˆ   D o o d l e   G r u b   ˆ   P I X O W L   I N C .   ˆ   q 1 c q a h p 1 z b v c 0   ˆH   3 4 0 0 6 E a s y T e c h . E u r o p e a n W a r 4 - N a p o l e o n   ˆ4   E u r o p e a n   W a r   4   -   N a p o l e o n   ˆ   E a s y T e c h   ˆ   n z 3 4 n v f q x f k 3 r   ˆ2   3 5 0 1 m i n i g a m e 3 6 5 . P l u m b e r 3   ˆ   P l u m b e r 3   ˆ   m i n i g a m e 3 6 5   ˆ   v c m 5 6 s 8 r s 9 j n t   ˆ,   3 5 3 2 8 A x a d i w . A i r H o c k e y   ˆ   A i r H o c k e y   ˆ   M i c h a B  M i z e r a   ˆ   q 0 e k 1 v w t a y z v 0   ˆ\   3 6 5 2 8 J O L T A T E C H N O L O G I E S . C h e c k p o i n t B i k e R a c i n g 3 D   ˆ4   C h e c k p o i n t   B i k e   R a c i n g   3 D   ˆ&   J O L T A   T E C H N O L O G I E S   ˆ   k m k h c n z 4 k z j n w   ˆN   3 6 5 2 8 J O L T A T E C H N O L O G I E S . D e s e r t h i l l c l i m b   ˆ$   D e s e r t   h i l l   c l i m b   ˆT   3 6 5 2 8 J O L T A T E C H N O L O G I E S . S n o w H i l l C l i m b i n g 3 D   ˆ,   S n o w   H i l l   C l i m b i n g   3 D   ˆB   3 9 3 2 9 S o u n d D e s i g n e r . M u s i c K e y b o a r d   ˆ   M u s i c   K e y b o a r d   ˆ   S o u n d D e s i g n e r   ˆ   2 4 r s p r x r 0 0 4 q 6   ˆF   3 E 1 1 B F 7 C . F a m i l y G u y T h e Q u e s t f o r S t u f f   ˆB   F a m i l y   G u y   :   T h e   Q u e s t   f o r   S t u f f   ˆ   T i n y C o ,   I n c .   ˆ   g h m s v v 4 g e 2 t 0 2   ˆ*   4 2 0 5 3 M a n s i . C h e s s 4 A l l   ˆ   C h e s s 4 A l l   ˆ   M a n s i   ˆ   e 5 t e 6 p z s 8 c 6 m 0   ˆ4   4 4 2 1 8 h u n g r y m o u s e g a m e s . M o u   ˆ   M o u   ˆ"   h u n g r y m o u s e g a m e s   ˆ   g v t 6 e y 8 z v f t p 8   ˆ:   4 4 3 5 2 G a d g e t W E . U n i t C o n v e r s i o n   ˆ   U n i t C o n v e r s i o n   ˆ   G a d g e t W E   ˆ   w r n q d 4 3 h r 7 t c 6   ˆ>   4 5 0 0 4 8 B 9 C B A E 3 . S t a r F i g h t e r O m e g a   ˆ$   S t a r F i g h t e r   O m e g a   ˆ,   M o n k e y   B u s i n e s s ,   I n c .   ˆ   4 x b p 2 x 2 1 x 4 g m 4   ˆ6   4 8 0 2 7 b i n o b o n i . F o o d E v e r y d a y   ˆ   F o o d   E v e r y d a y   ˆ   b i n o b o n i   ˆ   x s m j c f 0 5 6 3 z x m   ˆF   4 9 2 6 0 A f z a i n i z a m Z a h a r i . C a t a l i n e m i n i   ˆ   C a t a l i n e m i n i   ˆ,   4 9 2 6 0 A f z a i n i z a m Z a h a r i   ˆ   r n b d r c g m g m 8 7 p   ˆ"   4 D F 9 E 0 F 8 . N e t f l i x   ˆ   N e t f l i x   ˆ   N e t f l i x ,   I n c .   ˆ   m c m 4 n j q h n h s s 8   ˆ6   5 1 9 6 2 P o c k e t k a i . B u b b l e l e v e l   ˆ   B u b b l e l e v e l   ˆ   P o c k e t k a i   ˆ   9 d x t x r 8 7 k 7 6 s p   ˆ<   5 3 5 4 3 N o c o d e s o f t . 4 7 0 6 5 D E B B F D 1 3   ˆ   P A C - P A C   ˆ   N o c o d e s o f t   ˆ   z 1 4 0 e t t 1 a 7 8 6 e   ˆ0   5 3 9 4 9 Y i n g X i o n g . T i l e T i m e   ˆ   T i l e   T i m e   ˆ   Y i n g X i o n g   ˆ   9 c d x 8 6 5 7 r g q 7 a   ˆN   5 6 3 9 7 D e n h a m S o f t w a r e S o l u t i . 4 P i c s O n e W o r d   ˆ    4   P i c s   O n e   W o r d   ˆ4   D e n h a m   S o f t w a r e   S o l u t i o n s   ˆ   w w 9 f s y 0 4 r 7 q z r   ˆJ   5 7 5 7 1 A d v e c t i c i t y . F r a c t a l P h o t o g r a p h e r   ˆ*   F r a c t a l   P h o t o g r a p h e r   ˆ   A d v e c t i c i t y   ˆ   4 4 g b r p 8 y m h f n g   ˆ*   5 7 A B 5 D D 0 . P h o t o E d i t o r   ˆ   P h o t o   E d i t o r   ˆ   A v i a r y ,   I n c .   ˆ   6 h b 9 4 3 t s t q 5 q 8   ˆ6   6 0 2 7 9 P a n s o f t . 4 7 9 3 6 0 F 8 3 B B D 1   ˆ   T . I . T . A . N .   ˆ   P a n s o f t   ˆ   7 g g w w f 9 4 f h 8 3 0   ˆ:   6 0 2 7 9 P a n s o f t . D u n g e o n S t a l k e r 2   ˆ$   D u n g e o n   S t a l k e r   2   ˆH   6 0 5 2 3 C r i s t i a n o R u i s i . K i n g o f P o o l - F r e e   ˆ(   K i n g   o f   P o o l   -   F r e e   ˆ    C r i s t i a n o   R u i s i   ˆ   0 p g x g t b g 9 9 j 3 w   ˆ>   6 1 9 0 8 R i c h a r d W a l t e r s . C a l c u l a t o r   ˆ"   C a l c u l a t o r S q u a r e   ˆ    R i c h a r d   W a l t e r s   ˆ   4 8 6 n v j 6 6 4 v 5 b 0   ˆ<   6 2 0 6 4 B e n g i g i S t u d i o . N o o g r a N u t s   ˆ   N o o g r a   N u t s   ˆ   O r e n   B e n g i g i   ˆ   x n e e m x 7 2 4 5 b x 8   ˆJ   6 2 0 6 4 B e n g i g i S t u d i o . N o o g r a N u t s S e a s o n s   ˆ(   N o o g r a   N u t s   S e a s o n s   ˆ`   6 2 7 8 7 M i c r o s o f t A c a d T e a m P h i . L e t s S p e a k . . . B e c k i n e s e   ˆ4   L e t ' s   S p e a k . . .   B e c k i n e s e !   ˆ   A c a d P H   ˆ   0 y s t d 2 m 0 m j c a e   ˆ"   6 6 3 B D 8 5 6 . A r t R a g e   ˆ   A r t R a g e   T o u c h   ˆ(   A m b i e n t   D e s i g n   L t d .   ˆ   s s v e h n b f d b 2 t t   ˆ2   7 1 2 2 I O . V a l e n t i n e s C o l l a g e   ˆ(   V a l e n t i n e ' s   C o l l a g e   ˆ"   M a r i a m   S a n a u l l a h   ˆ   e v f z q d f h v f 9 b 4   ˆ2   7 8 0 F 5 C 7 B . I s l a n d T r i b e F r e e   ˆ   I s l a n d   T r i b e   ˆ   R e a l o r e   L t d   ˆ   0 g m y x 1 d m s k 3 d w   ˆ,   7 8 0 F 5 C 7 B . N o r t h e r n T a l e   ˆ   N o r t h e r n   T a l e   ˆ8   8 0 2 3 K i c k A s s G a m e s . F a l l O W a t e r   ˆ   F a l l   O   W a t e r   ˆ   K i c k   A s s   G a m e s   ˆ   w b 0 a 4 h 7 0 h 3 r y e   ˆZ   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . B r i g h t s t o n e M y s t e r i e s P a r a n o r m a l H o t e l   ˆV   B r i g h t s t o n e   M y s t e r i e s :   P a r a n o r m a l   H o t e l   H D   ˆ(   G 5   E n t e r t a i n m e n t   A B   ˆ   y t s e f h w c k b d v 6   ˆb   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . B r i g h t s t o n e M y s t e r i e s P a r a n o r m a l H o t e l F u l l   ˆd   B r i g h t s t o n e   M y s t e r i e s :   P a r a n o r m a l   H o t e l   H D   ( F u l l )   ˆJ   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . L o s t S o u l s E n c h a n t e d P a i n t i n g s   ˆ8   L o s t S o u l s E n c h a n t e d P a i n t i n g s   ˆR   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . L o s t S o u l s E n c h a n t e d P a i n t i n g s F u l l   ˆ@   L o s t S o u l s E n c h a n t e d P a i n t i n g s F u l l   ˆL   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . M a h j o n g A r t i f a c t s C h a p t e r 2 F u l l   ˆ:   M a h j o n g A r t i f a c t s C h a p t e r 2 F u l l   ˆ<   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . M a h j o n g A r t i f a c t s F u l l   ˆ*   M a h j o n g A r t i f a c t s F u l l   ˆ6   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . M a h j o n g g A r t i f a c t s   ˆ$   M a h j o n g g A r t i f a c t s   ˆ8   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . M a h j o n g g A r t i f a c t s 2   ˆ&   M a h j o n g g A r t i f a c t s 2   ˆ:   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . M y s t e r y o f t h e O p e r a H D   ˆ(   M y s t e r y o f t h e O p e r a H D   ˆB   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . M y s t e r y o f t h e O p e r a H D F u l l   ˆ0   M y s t e r y o f t h e O p e r a H D F u l l   ˆ4   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . P a r a n o r m a l A g e n c y   ˆ"   P a r a n o r m a l A g e n c y   ˆ<   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . P a r a n o r m a l A g e n c y F u l l   ˆ*   P a r a n o r m a l A g e n c y F u l l   ˆb   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . P a r a n o r m a l A g e n c y T h e G h o s t s o f W a y n e M a n s i o n   ˆP   P a r a n o r m a l A g e n c y T h e G h o s t s o f W a y n e M a n s i o n   ˆV   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . S p e c i a l E n q u i r y D e t a i l E n g a g e d t o K i l l   ˆD   S p e c i a l E n q u i r y D e t a i l E n g a g e d t o K i l l   ˆ^   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . S p e c i a l E n q u i r y D e t a i l E n g a g e d t o K i l l F u l l   ˆL   S p e c i a l E n q u i r y D e t a i l E n g a g e d t o K i l l F u l l   ˆ\   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . S p e c i a l E n q u i r y D e t a i l T h e H a n d t h a t F e e d s   ˆJ   S p e c i a l E n q u i r y D e t a i l T h e H a n d t h a t F e e d s   ˆd   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . S p e c i a l E n q u i r y D e t a i l T h e H a n d t h a t F e e d s F u l l   ˆR   S p e c i a l E n q u i r y D e t a i l T h e H a n d t h a t F e e d s F u l l   ˆJ   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . S p i r i t o f W a n d e r i n g - T h e L e g e n d   ˆ8   S p i r i t o f W a n d e r i n g - T h e L e g e n d   ˆR   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . S p i r i t o f W a n d e r i n g - T h e L e g e n d F u l l   ˆ@   S p i r i t o f W a n d e r i n g - T h e L e g e n d F u l l   ˆ(   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . S t a n d O F o o d   ˆ   S t a n d O F o o d   ˆ*   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . S t a n d O F o o d 3   ˆ$   S t a n d   O ' F o o d   3   H D   ˆN   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . S t a n d O F o o d C i t y V i r t u a l F r e n z y H D   ˆ<   S t a n d O F o o d C i t y V i r t u a l F r e n z y H D   ˆ0   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . S t a n d O F o o d F u l l   ˆ   S t a n d O F o o d F u l l   ˆ,   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . S u c c e s s S t o r y   ˆ   S u c c e s s   S t o r y !   ˆ4   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . S u c c e s s S t o r y F u l l   ˆ"   S u c c e s s S t o r y F u l l   ˆ>   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . S u p e r m a r k e t M a n a g e m e n t   ˆ,   S u p e r m a r k e t M a n a g e m e n t   ˆF   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . S u p e r m a r k e t M a n a g e m e n t F u l l   ˆ4   S u p e r m a r k e t M a n a g e m e n t F u l l   ˆ4   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . S u p e r m a r k e t M a n i a   ˆ"   S u p e r m a r k e t M a n i a   ˆ6   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . S u p e r m a r k e t M a n i a 2   ˆ$   S u p e r m a r k e t M a n i a 2   ˆ>   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . S u p e r m a r k e t M a n i a 2 F u l l   ˆ,   S u p e r m a r k e t M a n i a 2 F u l l   ˆ<   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . S u p e r m a r k e t M a n i a F u l l   ˆ*   S u p e r m a r k e t M a n i a F u l l   ˆZ   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . T a l e s f r o m t h e D r a g o n M o u n t a i n t h e L a i r H D   ˆX   T a l e s   f r o m   t h e   D r a g o n   M o u n t a i n :   t h e   L a i r   H D   ˆb   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . T a l e s f r o m t h e D r a g o n M o u n t a i n t h e L a i r H D F u l l   ˆf   T a l e s   f r o m   t h e   D r a g o n   M o u n t a i n :   t h e   L a i r   H D   ( F u l l )   ˆ^   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . T h e G h o s t A r c h i v e s H a u n t i n g o f S h a d y V a l l e y   ˆL   T h e G h o s t A r c h i v e s H a u n t i n g o f S h a d y V a l l e y   ˆf   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . T h e G h o s t A r c h i v e s H a u n t i n g o f S h a d y V a l l e y H D F u   ˆT   T h e G h o s t A r c h i v e s H a u n t i n g o f S h a d y V a l l e y H D F u   ˆ6   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . T h e I s l a n d C a s t a w a y   ˆF   T h e   I s l a n d   C a s t a w a y :   L o s t   W o r l d   H D   ˆ$   T h e I s l a n d C a s t a w a y   ˆ8   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . T h e I s l a n d C a s t a w a y 2   ˆ&   T h e I s l a n d C a s t a w a y 2   ˆ@   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . T h e I s l a n d C a s t a w a y 2 F u l l   ˆ.   T h e I s l a n d C a s t a w a y 2 F u l l   ˆ>   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . T h e I s l a n d C a s t a w a y F u l l   ˆ,   T h e I s l a n d C a s t a w a y F u l l   ˆL   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . T h e M y s t e r y o f t h e C r y s t a l P o r t a l   ˆ:   T h e M y s t e r y o f t h e C r y s t a l P o r t a l   ˆT   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . T h e M y s t e r y o f t h e C r y s t a l P o r t a l F u l l   ˆB   T h e M y s t e r y o f t h e C r y s t a l P o r t a l F u l l   ˆP   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . T h e S e c r e t S o c i e t y - H i d d e n M y s t e r y   ˆ>   T h e S e c r e t S o c i e t y - H i d d e n M y s t e r y   ˆ&   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . T w i n M o o n s   ˆ   T w i n   M o o n s   H D   ˆ.   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . T w i n M o o n s F u l l   ˆ*   T w i n   M o o n s   H D   ( F u l l )   ˆ*   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . V i r t u a l C i t y   ˆ   V i r t u a l C i t y   ˆH   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . V i r t u a l C i t y 2 P a r a d i s e R e s o r t   ˆ6   V i r t u a l C i t y 2 P a r a d i s e R e s o r t   ˆP   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . V i r t u a l C i t y 2 P a r a d i s e R e s o r t F u l l   ˆ>   V i r t u a l C i t y 2 P a r a d i s e R e s o r t F u l l   ˆ2   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . V i r t u a l C i t y F u l l   ˆ    V i r t u a l C i t y F u l l   ˆ>   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . V i r t u a l C i t y P l a y g r o u n d   ˆ,   V i r t u a l C i t y P l a y g r o u n d   ˆ0   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . W h e r e A n g e l s C r y   ˆ(   W h e r e   A n g e l s   C r y   H D   ˆ8   8 2 8 B 5 8 3 1 . W h e r e A n g e l s C r y F u l l   ˆ6   W h e r e   A n g e l s   C r y   H D   ( F u l l )   ˆ.   8 3 3 F 0 C D 9 . 4 4 2 8 9 D 7 C 3 9 9 F 0   ˆ

}i)Y^4X  ˆ   }i)Y*h_O>y  ˆ   j t m 7 4 p d 6 a m s m a   ˆ   9 0 3 D B 5 0 4 . Q Q   ˆ   Q Q   ˆ   T e n c e n t ,   I n c .   ˆ   a 9 9 r a 4 d 2 c b c x a   ˆ   9 0 3 D B 5 0 4 . Q Q H D   ˆ   Q Q OmȉhV  H D   ˆ   ñm3W^~¯‹¡‹—{:gû|ß~ gP–lQøS  ˆ(   9 7 8 F 2 5 6 7 . A T T U - v e r s e   ˆ   A T T   U V e r s e   ˆ   A T T   ˆ   9 2 2 x 4 3 c 0 p 1 h 6 0   ˆf   9 D 0 5 3 4 0 3 . A c t i o n t e c S c r e e n B e a m P r o C o n f i g u r a t i o n U t i l i t   ˆ   S c r e e n b e a m   P r o   ˆ   A c t i o n T e c   ˆ   s 3 v 2 0 7 n s q z t s a   ˆ"   9 E 2 F 8 8 E 3 . T w i t t e r   ˆ   T w i t t e r   ˆ   w g e q d k k x 3 7 2 w m   ˆN   A 1 5 F 3 7 5 D . B a b i e s P u p p i e s - C a r e D r e s s U p P l a y   ˆZ   B a b i e s   a n d   P u p p i e s   -   C a r e ,   D r e s s   U p   a n d   P l a y   ˆ   T a b T a l e   L t d .   ˆ   4 3 s 5 p 3 g f t t w r p   ˆf   A 1 5 F 3 7 5 D . B a b y C a r e D r e s s U p - H a v e F u n w i t h B a b i e s P l a y t i m e   ˆ˜   B a b y   C a r e   a n d   D r e s s   U p   -   H a v e   F u n   w i t h   B a b i e s :   P l a y t i m e   w i t h   D o l l s   a n d   T o y s   ˆ^   A 1 5 F 3 7 5 D . B a b y D r e a m H o u s e - C a r e P l a y a n d P a r t y a t H o m e   ˆb   B a b y   D r e a m   H o u s e   -   C a r e ,   P l a y   a n d   P a r t y   a t   H o m e !   ˆ:   A 2 7 8 A B 0 D . C a r s F a s t A s L i g h t n i n g   ˆ&   C a r s F a s t A s L i g h t i n g   ˆ   G a m e l o f t .   ˆ   h 6 a d k y 7 g b f 6 3 m   ˆ0   A 2 7 8 A B 0 D . D u n g e o n H u n t e r 5   ˆ   D u n g e o n H u n t e r 5   ˆ4   A 2 7 8 A B 0 D . I c e A g e A d v e n t u r e s   ˆ&   I c e   A g e   A d v e n t u r e s   ˆ2   A 2 7 8 A B 0 D . I c e A g e A v a l a n c h e   ˆ$   I c e   A g e   A v a l a n c h e   ˆ>   A 2 7 8 A B 0 D . M o d e r n C o m b a t 5 B l a c k o u t   ˆ2   M o d e r n   C o m b a t   5   B l a c k o u t   ˆ0   A 2 7 8 A B 0 D . P a s t r y P a r a d i s e   ˆ   P a s t r y P a r a d i s e   ˆD   A 4 2 D 8 9 2 5 . F r e d e r i c - E v i l S t r i k e s B a c k   ˆ:   F r e d e r i c   -   E v i l   S t r i k e s   B a c k   ˆ8   F o r e v e r   E n t e r t a i n m e n t   S .   A .   ˆ   f p t y f m z e g p f 4 4   ˆJ   A d o b e S y s t e m s I n c o r p o r a t e d . A d o b e R e a d e r   ˆ&   A d o b e   R e a d e r   T o u c h   ˆ6   A d o b e   S y s t e m s   I n c o r p o r a t e d   ˆ   y n b 6 j y j z t e 8 g a   ˆZ   A d v a n c e d M o b i l e A p p l i c a t i o n . H i l l s O f G l o r y 3 D F r e e   ˆ.   H i l l s   O f   G l o r y   3 D   F r e e   ˆD   A d v a n c e d   M o b i l e   A p p l i c a t i o n s   L t d .   ˆ   e 8 b w a 1 1 s m 2 b 6 c   ˆ>   A E D 7 3 0 3 B . D r a w a S t i c k m a n E P I C F r e e   ˆ6   D r a w   a   S t i c k m a n :   E P I C   F r e e   ˆ$   H i t c e n t s . c o m   I n c .   ˆ   v a d k k 3 n e 9 6 7 k w   ˆ<   A E M o b i l e . A E 3 D M o t o - T h e L o s t C i t y   ˆ6   A E   3 D   M o t o   -   T h e   L o s t   C i t y   ˆ   A E   M o b i l e   ˆ   8 3 q 3 e 6 t w n 0 v f e   ˆ&   A K P u b l i s h . G u n s p e l l   ˆ   G u n s p e l l   ˆ   A K P u b l i s h   ˆ   v 7 v h 2 8 b p v n q 5 2   ˆ4   A m a n i t a D e s i g n . M a c h i n a r i u m   ˆ   M a c h i n a r i u m   ˆ,   A m a n i t a   D e s i g n   s . r . o .   ˆ   e 7 1 k z e 8 x z b 9 2 g   ˆL   A m u z o G a m e s . L E G O H e r o F a c t o r y B r a i n A t t a c k   ˆ@   L E G O ®   H e r o   F a c t o r y   B r a i n   A t t a c k   ˆ   A m u z o   G a m e s   ˆ   6 y c g d b v f b 6 0 m e   ˆ   A R T E . A R T E T V   ˆ   A R T E   T V   ˆ

A R T E   ˆ   m 1 e 0 m 1 0 b v m a h 6   ˆH   a s w - a k i y a m a . B L A Z B L U E C A L A M I T Y T R I G G E R   ˆ4   B L A Z B L U E   C A L A M I T Y   T R I G G E R   ˆ"   A R C   S Y S T E M   W O R K S   ˆ   k r n z m s 2 0 j b b 3 8   ˆ:   A T r i l l i o n G a m e s L t d . 3 D B o a t R a c e   ˆ   3 D   B o a t   R a c e   ˆ*   A   T r i l l i o n   G a m e s   L t d   ˆ   2 c w 2 y h d 8 j a f k 0   ˆ8   A T r i l l i o n G a m e s L t d . 3 D C a r R a c e   ˆ   3 D   C a r   R a c e   ˆ@   A T r i l l i o n G a m e s L t d . 3 D C h e s s M a s t e r   ˆ   3 D   C h e s s   G a m e   ˆB   A T r i l l i o n G a m e s L t d . 3 D M a r b l e T r a c k s   ˆ"   3 D   M a r b l e   T r a c k s   ˆ<   A T r i l l i o n G a m e s L t d . 3 D P a p e r b a l l   ˆ   3 D   P a p e r b a l l   ˆ*   A T T . W i n 8 . o t t . W i n d o w s   ˆ   c 4 k 4 v h 3 h n q 8 c y   ˆ"   B a r n e s N o b l e . N o o k   ˆ

N o o k   ˆ"   B a r n e s   a n d   N o b l e   ˆ   a h n z q z v a 3 1 e n c   ˆ    B I G F L I X . B I G F L I X   ˆ   B I G F L I X   ˆ6   B I G   F L I C K S   P R I V A T E   L I M I T E D   ˆ   b 2 1 5 6 f j s g w y 9 r   ˆ   B r o w s e r C h o i c e   ˆ   B r o w s e r   C h o i c e   ˆ   c w 5 n 1 h 2 t x y e w y   ˆ    C 0 E A 1 6 C 1 . R a i . t v   ˆ   R a i . t v   ˆ   R A I N E T   S . P . A .   ˆ   k d 0 m t m a b x x e 7 j   ˆf   C 4 0 D C F 4 F . S p e e d R a c i n g 3 D N e e d F o r R a c e o n R e a l A s p h a l t T r a c   ˆl   R a c i n g   3 D :   N e e d   F o r   R a c e   o n   R e a l   A s p h a l t   S p e e d   T r a c k s   ˆ$   T - B u l l   S p .   z . o . o .   ˆ   b 6 s b 9 g 8 a v s q k 2   ˆ6   C h a t T h r e a d s . T r i a l E n c o u n t e r   ˆ   T r i a l E n c o u n t e r   ˆ   C h a t T h r e a d s   ˆ   r y m d k 2 v v e 7 n g m   ˆ8   C r o w d s t a r . C r o w d s t a r s T o p G i r l   ˆ   T o p   G i r l   ˆ   C r o w d s t a r   ˆ   q e q 9 m s 7 e 9 g t h 6   ˆ,   D 3 B 2 9 A C D . 1 1 2 9 7 0 4 6 2 9 2 B   ˆ

´fΘq_ó—  ˆ   S¬N´fΘÑy€b¡€ýN gP–lQøS  ˆ   w f y p m s t 9 h a 1 r p   ˆ.   D 8 F 8 B 2 D 8 . 2 1 0 9 5 6 D 3 F 5 F A 7   ˆ

'YO¹pÄ‹  ˆ  

NwmIl›máOo`¨Tâ‹ gP–lQøS  ˆ   p a t m 1 8 x 5 d 3 6 n a   ˆ6   D a n g l i n g C o n c e p t s . A i r S o c c e r   ˆ"   A i r   S o c c e r   F e v e r   ˆ$   D a n g l i n g   C o n c e p t s   ˆ   t h s s g k 3 v g a 7 6 j   ˆ<   D a w n b r e a k S t u d i o s H B . R a g d o l l R u n   ˆ   R a g d o l l   R u n   ˆ*   D a w n b r e a k   S t u d i o s   H B   ˆ   y 9 p h f t p q 8 s 9 w t   ˆ.   D D 7 2 2 F 4 6 . 1 2 9 2 5 5 C C 0 9 F C A   ˆ*   P h o e n i x   f o c u s   ( äQðQ&q¹p)   ˆ   S¬N)YÈv]NÞ]QÜ~€b/g gP–lQøS  ˆ   a p x q 6 c r h y y k 4 2   ˆ&   D D M S r l . C i n e T r a i l e r   ˆ   C i n e T r a i l e r   ˆ   D D M   S r l   ˆ   v d 4 9 6 q b 6 6 9 0 2 j   ˆ*   D e n e b S o f t . S k y M a p F r e e   ˆ   S k y M a p   F r e e   ˆ   D e n e b   S o f t   ˆ   t c 5 j f 2 2 c r 7 x p c   ˆ*   D i s n e y . 5 1 5 1 0 C 9 C F 2 8 1 3   ˆ$   T e m p l e   R u n :   B r a v e   ˆ   D i s n e y   ˆ   6 r a r f 9 s a 4 v 8 j t   ˆ4   D i s n e y . D i s n e y H i d d e n W o r l d s   ˆ*   D i s n e y   H i d d e n   W o r l d s   ˆ8   D i s n e y . D i s n e y I n f i n i t y T o y B o x   ˆ2   D i s n e y   I n f i n i t y :   T o y   B o x   ˆ,   D i s n e y . F r o z e n F r e e F a l l   ˆ   F r o z e n F r e e F a l l   ˆ,   D i s n e y . W h e r e s M y W a t e r 2   ˆ(   W h e r e s   M y   W a t e r ?   2   ˆ(   D l a l a S t u d i o s . J a n k s y   ˆ   J a n k s y   ˆ   D l a l a   S t u d i o s   ˆ   2 p 4 b g 7 w q 1 t w 4 y   ˆ6   D o n u t G a m e s . R a t o n a S c o o t e r X L   ˆ(   R a t   o n   a   S c o o t e r   X L   ˆ   D o n u t   G a m e s   ˆ   p t 1 h w f c p 9 e k x 8   ˆ6   D o n u t G a m e s . R a t o n a S n o w b o a r d   ˆ&   R a t   o n   a   S n o w b o a r d   ˆN   E 0 3 E 4 8 8 9 . D e l i c i o u s - E m i l y s W o n d e r W e d d i n g   ˆF   D e l i c i o u s   -   E m i l y ' s   W o n d e r   W e d d i n g   ˆ&   R E A L N E T W O R K S ,   I N C .   ˆ   n t p 9 r b j g 1 j 5 m 8   ˆ    E 7 3 0 8 1 0 3 . N e w e g g   ˆ   N e w e g g   ˆ   N e w E g g   I N C   ˆ   x v b 1 b q s m f q j a p   ˆ8   E l e c t r o n i c A r t s M o b i l e . F I F A 1 5   ˆ   F I F A   1 5 :   U T   ˆ"   E l e c t r o n i c     A r t s   ˆ   q 5 h a 1 z t y k c g v j   ˆf   E l l i e s T o y s - F u n E d u c a t i o n a l . E l l i e s W i n g s - F u n C h i l d r e n A   ˆb   E l l i e s   W i n g s   -   F u n   C h i l d r e n   A n i m a l   C o l o r i n g   G a m e   ˆ&   t e c h n i c a l   t h o u g h t s   ˆ   3 g m b y 3 q a q b 0 6 r   ˆ&   E m u r a s o f t . T i l t M a z e   ˆ   T i l t M a z e   ˆ   E m u r a s o f t   ˆ   w s 7 r g 9 h n w r p x m   ˆ&   E S P N I n c . T h e E S P N A p p   ˆ   T h e   E S P N   A p p   ˆ

E S P N   ˆ   h p t 1 6 c 9 c 0 e e s j   ˆ(   E t o u c h . 2 1 7 4 D 0 B 7 4 8 F 4   ˆ^   C h i n e s e   c a l e n d a r - c a l e n d a r   w e a t h e r   ( -NNSNt^†S- åe†S)Yl)   ˆ   E t o u c h   ˆ   3 6 w x r 4 k 6 0 b 2 s 8   ˆ8   E x o z e t G a m e s G m b H . C a r c a s s o n n e   ˆ   C a r c a s s o n n e   ˆ(   E x o z e t   P o t s d a m   G m b H   ˆ   x 4 5 2 t q d j g a d m e   ˆH   F 2 2 3 6 8 4 A . D r i f t M a n i a C h a m p i o n s h i p L i t e   ˆ<   D r i f t   M a n i a   C h a m p i o n s h i p   L i t e   ˆ&   R a t r o d   S t u d i o   I n c .   ˆ   0 e c c 8 8 g 0 7 f v e g   ˆ<   F 2 2 3 6 8 4 A . S k a t e b o a r d P a r t y 2 L i t e   ˆ0   S k a t e b o a r d   P a r t y   2   L i t e   ˆ4   F 7 E 8 7 9 F 5 . C h i c k e n I n v a d e r s 4   ˆ&   C h i c k e n   I n v a d e r s   4   ˆ   B E T A C O M   S . A   ˆ   m 9 y r g 3 4 a d 3 c r j   ˆ*   F 9 C 3 1 7 A 9 . M e d i a M o n k e y   ˆ   M e d i a M o n k e y   ˆ&   V e n t i s   M e d i a ,   I n c .   ˆ   6 n p f w t a w c 6 s 1 8   ˆ   F i l e M a n a g e r   ˆ   M i c r o s o f t   A p p s   ˆ>   F i l i m u n d u s . P e t t s o n s I n v e n t i o n s 2   ˆ(   P e t t s o n s I n v e n t i o n s 2   ˆ   F i l i m u n d u s   ˆ   q q f t y c n v 3 m a e 6   ˆ6   F i n g e r s o f t . H i l l C l i m b R a c i n g   ˆ$   H i l l   C l i m b   R a c i n g   ˆ   F i n g e r s o f t   ˆ   r 6 r t p s c s 7 g w y g   ˆ6   f l a r e g a m e s G m b H . R o y a l R e v o l t   ˆ   R o y a l   R e v o l t !   ˆ    f l a r e g a m e s   G m b H   ˆ   g 0 q 0 z 3 k w 5 4 r a p   ˆ8   f l a r e g a m e s G m b H . R o y a l R e v o l t 2   ˆ   R o y a l   R e v o l t   2   ˆ,   F o u r s q u a r e . F o u r s q u a r e   ˆ"   P h o n e _ F o u r s q u a r e   ˆ    F O U R S Q U A R E   L A B S   ˆ   w h v s s 4 v w f j 6 6 a   ˆR   G A M E L O F T S A . G T R a c i n g 2 T h e R e a l C a r E x p e r i e n c e   ˆJ   G T   R a c i n g   2 :   T h e   R e a l   C a r   E x p e r i e n c e   ˆ   G A M E L O F T   S A   ˆ   0 p p 2 0 f c e w v v t j   ˆ(   G A M E L O F T S A . S i x - G u n s   ˆ   S i x - G u n s   ˆ2   G A M E L O F T S A . T o t a l C o n q u e s t   ˆ   T o t a l   C o n q u e s t   ˆ,   G A M E L O F T S A . U N O F r i e n d s   ˆ   U n o   &   F r i e n d s   ˆ   G A M E L O F T   S A .   ˆ4   G a m e R e s o r t . S t u p i d Z o m b i e s 2   ˆ"   S t u p i d   Z o m b i e s   2   ˆ   G a m e R e s o r t   ˆ   1 1 2 6 k 6 g x h 4 7 m 2   ˆ(   G e t S e t G a m e s . M e g a R u n   ˆ   M e g a   R u n   ˆ   G e t   S e t   G a m e s   ˆ   9 4 9 7 p j 6 9 7 4 9 c m   ˆH   G l u G a m e s I n c . S a m u r a i v s Z o m b i e s D e f e n s e   ˆ4   S a m u r a i   v s   Z o m b i e   D e f e n s e   ˆ   G l u   G a m e s   I n c .   ˆ   2 m k d f t t c c c 4 r 6   ˆD   H a l f b r i c k S t u d i o s P t y L t d . F r u i t N i n j a   ˆ   F r u i t   N i n j a   ˆ4   H a l f b r i c k   S t u d i o s   P t y   L t d   ˆ   w 7 7 b c 8 x 1 h 5 k y a   ˆL   H a l f b r i c k S t u d i o s P t y L t d . J e t p a c k J o y r i d e   ˆ    J e t p a c k   J o y r i d e   ˆ2   H u t c h . S m a s h B a n d i t s R a c i n g   ˆ*   S m a s h   B a n d i t s   R a c i n g   ˆ   H u t c h   G a m e s   ˆ   7 j m w 4 s 2 y s 8 k e j   ˆ(   H u t c h . S m a s h C o p s H e a t   ˆ    S m a s h   C o p s   H e a t   ˆ:   J o y B i t s L t d . D o o d l e G o d P l a n e t H D   ˆ,   D o o d l e   G o d :   P l a n e t   H D   ˆ   J o y B i t s   L t d   ˆ   2 6 8 7 m b 0 6 q k 6 x e   ˆ:   k i n g . c o m . C a n d y C r u s h J e l l y S a g a   ˆ6   C a n d y   C r u s h   J e l l y   a n d   S o d a   ˆ   K i n g . C o m   ˆ   k g q v n y m y f v s 3 2   ˆ8   k i n g . c o m . C a n d y C r u s h S o d a S a g a   ˆ*   K o r a i l . 5 0 8 5 7 8 6 8 5 C 0 2 D   ˆ

Tϸ|Ç¡Ñ  ˆ   K o r a i l   ˆ   6 p p s 4 0 h 0 k 4 5 t g   ˆ(   L e x t r e . P e r f e c t S h i f t   ˆ   P e r f e c t   S h i f t   ˆ.   L E X T R E   H O L D I N G   L I M I T E D   ˆ   j 7 c h 1 p v x n 6 4 y c   ˆ4   M e r c a d o L i b r e . M e r c a d o L i b r e   ˆ   M e r c a d o   L i b r e   ˆ   r y d a q g c 6 r y b n 2   ˆ,   M e t e o N e w s A G . M e t e o N e w s   ˆ   M e t e o N e w s   ˆ   M e t e o N e w s   A G   ˆ   4 7 z c v j q h b d h s 8   ˆ*   M i c r o s o f t . A g e C a s t l e s   ˆ:   A g e   o f   E m p i r e s :   C a s t l e   S i e g e   ˆ$   M i c r o s o f t   S t u d i o s   ˆ6   M i c r o s o f t . B i n g F o o d A n d D r i n k   ˆ&   M i c r o s o f t . B i n g M a p s   ˆ*   M i c r o s o f t . B i n g T r a v e l   ˆ,   M i c r o s o f t . B i n g W e a t h e r   ˆ*   M i c r o s o f t . G e t s t a r t e d   ˆB   M i c r o s o f t . H a l o S p a r t a n A s s a u l t L i t e   ˆ6   H a l o :   S p a r t a n   A s s a u l t   L i t e   ˆ    M i c r o s o f t . H e x i c   ˆ   H e x i c   ˆ"   M i c r o s o f t . L y n c M X   ˆ,   M i c r o s o f t   O f f i c e   A p p s   ˆ(   M i c r o s o f t . M e s s a g i n g   ˆ0   M i c r o s o f t . M i c r o s o f t E d g e   ˆ   M i c r o s o f t E d g e   ˆ&   M i c r o s o f t . M o C a m e r a   ˆ8   M i c r o s o f t . M o n s t e r s L o v e C a n d y   ˆ(   M o n s t e r s   L o v e   C a n d y   ˆ.   M i c r o s o f t . O f f i c e . E x c e l   ˆ2   M i c r o s o f t . O f f i c e . O n e N o t e   ˆ   O n e N o t e   M X   ˆ8   M i c r o s o f t . O f f i c e . P o w e r P o i n t   ˆ,   M i c r o s o f t . O f f i c e . W o r d   ˆ4   M i c r o s o f t . W i n d o w s . C o r t a n a   ˆ   C o r t a n a   ˆ2   M i c r o s o f t . W i n d o w s . P h o t o s   ˆ0   M i c r o s o f t . W i n d o w s A l a r m s   ˆ8   M i c r o s o f t . W i n d o w s C a l c u l a t o r   ˆH   M i c r o s o f t . w i n d o w s c o m m u n i c a t i o n s a p p s   ˆ,   M i c r o s o f t . W i n d o w s M a p s   ˆ

M a p s   ˆ>   M i c r o s o f t . W i n d o w s S o u n d R e c o r d e r   ˆ.   M i c r o s o f t . W i n d o w s S t o r e   ˆ&   M i n i c l i p S A . i S t u n t 2   ˆ   i S t u n t   2   ˆ   M i n i c l i p   S A   ˆ   g p a n v 8 5 q t f 6 r c   ˆ2   M o b i l e B i t s G m b H . S o u l C r a f t   ˆ   S o u l C r a f t   ˆ    M o b i l e B i t s   G m b H   ˆ   n 3 k n x n w p d b g d c   ˆ2   M o b i r a t e L t d . P a r k i n g M a n i a   ˆ   P a r k i n g   M a n i a   ˆ   M o b i r a t e   L t d   ˆ   6 p z w j j 0 e h r 7 9 j   ˆB   M U T L U I S L E R T E K N O . V E I L E T . H I . T a v l a M   ˆ   T a v l a M   ˆd   M U T L U   I S L E R   T E K N O .   V E I L E T .   H I Z M E T .   T I C .   L T D .   S T I .   ˆ   q 9 e 0 p g k b k x q e 0   ˆB   N e k k i G m b H . S h a d o w F i g h t 2 f o r W i n d o w s   ˆ6   S h a d o w   F i g h t   2   f o r   W i n d o w s   ˆ   N e k k i   G m b H   ˆ   9 e a 1 k t v s j k m 1 c   ˆT   N e x t G e n R e a l i t y P t y . L t d . t a T . M i n i M o t o r R a c i n g   ˆ$   M i n i   M o t o r   R a c i n g   ˆ0   N E X T G E N   R E A L I T Y   P T Y   L T D   ˆ   d f c j h w g t e h 3 4 y   ˆ8   N o B r a k e s G a m e s . 3 0 1 0 6 E 3 A E 3 D 9 C   ˆ   P o c k e t   S h e e p   ˆ    N o   b r a k e s   g a m e s   ˆ   z q h 6 3 8 g b b 1 t r m   ˆN   R e a l t e k S e m i c o n d u c t o r C o r p . C a m e r a M a n a g e r   ˆ   C a m e r a M a n a g e r   ˆ6   R e a l t e k   S e m i c o n d u c t o r   C o r p   ˆ   d t 2 6 b 9 9 r 8 h 8 g j   ˆ(   R e b e l l i o n . G u n s 4 H i r e   ˆ   G u n s   4   H i r e   ˆ   R e b e l l i o n   ˆ   2 v b w q m t 3 1 j 4 m r   ˆ6   R e d K i t e G a m e s . F i r e f l y R u n n e r   ˆ   F i r e f l y   R u n n e r   ˆ   R e d   K i t e   G a m e s   ˆ   n 3 n 0 y k 1 t 1 6 h 7 8   ˆ:   R o l l i n g D o n u t A p p s . P i n b a l l S t a r   ˆ   P i n b a l l   S t a r   ˆ&   R o l l i n g   D o n u t   A p p s   ˆ   s y 1 e j 8 9 k 1 0 k n t   ˆ4   R u i L u e S o f t w a r e . A i r A s s a u l t   ˆ   A i r A s s a u l t   ˆ    R u i L u e   S o f t w a r e   ˆ   k x c x 7 n e f n n s 9 a   ˆ:   R u i L u e S o f t w a r e . H a p p y F i s h e r H D   ˆ   H a p p y F i s h e r H D   ˆL   R V A p p S t u d i o s . L a s t H e r o e s - T h e F i n a l S t a n d   ˆ<   L a s t   H e r o e s   -   T h e   F i n a l   S t a n d   ˆ   R V   A p p S t u d i o s   ˆ   f 5 k f 9 0 d q d 2 y j g   ˆ6   R V A p p S t u d i o s . Z o m b i e R a g d o l l   ˆ   Z o m b i e   R a g d o l l   ˆ8   S a g o S a g o . S a g o M i n i F a i r y T a l e s   ˆ,   S a g o   M i n i   F a i r y   T a l e s   ˆ   S a g o   S a g o   ˆ   6 b p y r x t q x h p 6 j   ˆ4   S a g o S a g o . S a g o M i n i M u s i c B o x   ˆ(   S a g o   M i n i   M u s i c   B o x   ˆ<   S a g o S a g o . S a g o M i n i O c e a n S w i m m e r   ˆ0   S a g o   M i n i   O c e a n   S w i m m e r   ˆ4   S a g o S a g o . S a g o M i n i R o a d T r i p   ˆ(   S a g o   M i n i   R o a d   T r i p   ˆ4   S a g o S a g o . S a g o M i n i S o u n d B o x   ˆ(   S a g o   M i n i   S o u n d   B o x   ˆ@   S a n o m a M e d i a N e t h e r l a n d s B . V . N U . n l   ˆ   N U . n l   ˆ<   S a n o m a   M e d i a   N e t h e r l a n d s   B . V .   ˆ   g 2 0 p n p 5 8 9 5 3 3 g   ˆ&   S h i n y p i x . L u g e C r u s h   ˆ   L u g e   C r u s h   ˆ   S h i n y p i x   ˆ   6 5 p r 5 s a w g 1 2 j c   ˆR   S M Y O W L D E S E N V O L V I M E N T O D E S O . B u t t o n F o o t b a l l   ˆ    B u t t o n   F o o t b a l l   ˆT   S M Y O W L   D E S E N V O L V I M E N T O   D E   S O F T W A R E S   L T D A .   ˆ   5 h p w e c t 3 d 5 2 a t   ˆ    s o k r a t e . G o G r e e n   ˆ   G o   G r e e n   ˆ   S o k r a t e   ˆ   b 4 w w 1 q y n r 6 x t e   ˆ2   S p r a k e l s o f t U G . C r o c s W o r l d   ˆ   C r o c ' s   W o r l d   ˆ"   S p r a k e l s o f t   G m b H   ˆ   g e 3 t w p s t 8 d t r e   ˆ2   S p r a k e l s o f t U G . J e w e l F e v e r   ˆ   J e w e l   F e v e r   ˆ   S p r a k e l s o f t   U G   ˆF   S t a n l e y B l a c k a n d D e c k e r . S t a n l e y L e v e l   ˆ   S t a n l e y   L e v e l   ˆ,   S t a n l e y B l a c k a n d D e c k e r   ˆ   z h d w f 9 5 1 p h 4 2 j   ˆ.   T h o m s o n R e u t e r s . R e u t e r s   ˆ   R e u t e r s   ˆ    T h o m s o n   R e u t e r s   ˆ   8 h q n y b r b 2 5 c 5 g   ˆ.   T h u m b s t a r . T h e A d o r a b l e s   ˆ   T h e   A d o r a b l e s   ˆ(   T h u m b s t a r   G a m e s   L t d   ˆ   x 5 r q q 1 r g h a 4 k 8   ˆ&   T o c a B o c a A B . T o c a B o o   ˆ   T o c a   B o o   ˆ   T o c a   B o c a   A B   ˆ   e 8 s w m 3 q h s 3 1 1 t   ˆ(   T o c a B o c a A B . T o c a C a r s   ˆ   T o c a   C a r s   ˆ4   T o c a B o c a A B . T o c a H a i r S a l o n 2   ˆ$   T o c a   H a i r   S a l o n   2   ˆ.   T o c a B o c a A B . T o c a K i t c h e n   ˆ   T o c a   K i t c h e n   ˆ(   T o c a B o c a A B . T o c a T o w n   ˆ    T o c a   L i f e :   T o w n   ˆ*   T o c a B o c a A B . T o c a T r a i n   ˆ   T o c a   T r a i n   ˆ*   T r a p p e d . C a n Y o u E s c a p e   ˆ   C a n   Y o u   E s c a p e   ˆ   T r a p p e d   ˆ   b h n 6 e 8 4 g g q s 1 p   ˆ:   U b i s o f t . H u n g r y S h a r k E v o l u t i o n   ˆ.   H u n g r y   S h a r k   E v o l u t i o n   ˆ   U b i s o f t   ˆ   n g z 4 m 4 1 7 e 0 m p w   ˆ0   U b i s o f t . R a y m a n F i e s t a R u n   ˆ$   R a y m a n   F i e s t a   R u n   ˆH   U b i s o f t E n t e r t a i n m e n t . R a b b i d s B i g B a n g   ˆ"   R a b b i d s   B i g   B a n g   ˆ,   U b i s o f t   E n t e r t a i n m e n t   ˆ   d b g k 1 h h p x y m a r   ˆJ   U b i s o f t E n t e r t a i n m e n t . R a y m a n J u n g l e R u n   ˆ$   R a y m a n   J u n g l e   R u n   ˆ4   W e a t h e r B u g . W e a t h e r B u g b e t a   ˆ   W e a t h e r B u g   ˆ   j 5 6 5 9 0 1 s 1 7 z 2 6   ˆ0   w e t t e r . c o m A G . w e t t e r . c o m   ˆ   w e t t e r . c o m   ˆ   w e t t e r . c o m   A G   ˆ   4 t r x 7 d m 9 m t c w 2   ˆ<   w i n d o w s . i m m e r s i v e c o n t r o l p a n e l   ˆ(   W i n d o w s . P r i n t D i a l o g   ˆ   w i n s t o r e   ˆ   W i n d o w s   S t o r e   ˆ.   W i n Z i p C o m p u t i n g . W i n Z i p   ˆ   W i n Z i p   ˆ"   W i n Z i p   C o m p u t i n g   ˆ   3 y k z q g g j z j 4 z 0   ˆV   w w w . h a n d y - g a m e s . c o m G m b H . A c e s o f t h e L u f t w a f f e   ˆ,   A c e s   o f   t h e   L u f t w a f f e   ˆ2   w w w . h a n d y - g a m e s . c o m   G m b H   ˆ   w y 9 8 k 6 h j b h d v e   ˆ   X a m l T A E F T e s t s   ˆN   T A E F   T a i l o r e d   A p p l i c a t i o n   H o s t   P r o c e s s   ˆ@   Y i p p e e E n t e r t a i n m e n t L t d . C h i m p a c t   ˆ   C h i m p a c t   ˆ*   Y i p p e e   E n t e r t a i n m e n t   ˆ   v 9 m g e 9 y j h b w j 6   ˆ<   Z e p t o L a b U K L i m i t e d . C u t t h e R o p e 2   ˆ   C u t   t h e   R o p e   2   ˆ(   Z e p t o L a b   U K   L i m i t e d   ˆ   s q 9 z x n w r k 8 4 p j   ˆ    Z i n k i a . P o c o y i z e   ˆ(   P o c o y i z e   ( P o c o y i z e )   ˆ   Z i n k i a   ˆ   7 1 w 1 6 v 7 y t y r e a   ˆ   * 5 4 5 7 9 D 6 8 E 7 9 6 1   ˆ   —e0W;N  ˆ

PN'T8nb  ˆ   w z b m 4 3 y 6 h k y 7 g   ˆ   * M A B E E *   ˆ4   M a b e e   h a v e   f u n   ( M a b e e ~bjP[)   ˆ   M A B E E   ˆ   w 2 8 m x d n 5 g t 0 d 4   ˆ    3 6 0 T S _ S e t u p . e x e   ˆ&   3 6 0   T o t a l   S e c u r i t y   ˆ   3 d s m a x . e x e   ˆ   3 d s   M a x   2 0 1 1   ˆ   A u t o d e s k ,   I n c .   ˆ   3 d s   M a x   ˆL   4 5 9 2 _ w d _ a b 6 4 _ A L L _ I N _ O N E _ n e t _ s e t u p . e x e   ˆ   W D   A n y w h e r e   ˆ    W e s t e r n   D i g i t a l   ˆ   8 3 w o 1 4 w w . e x e   ˆb   E r i c s s o n   F 5 5 2 1 g w   W i r e l e s s   W A N   D r i v e r   f o r   W i n d o w s   ˆ,   L e n o v o   G r o u p   L i m i t e d *   ˆd   E r i c s s o n   F 5 5 2 1 g w   W i r e l e s s   W A N   D r i v e r   f o r   W i n d o w s *   ˆR   A c e r . E m p o w e r i n g . F r a m e w o r k . S u p e r v i s o r . e x e   ˆJ   A c e r   E m p o w e r i n g   T e c h n o l o g y   F r a m e w o r k   ˆ   A c e r ,   I n c .   ˆ   A c e r   I n c .   ˆ^   A c e r   E m p o w e r i n g   T e c h o n o l o g y   F r a m e w o r k   L a u n c h e r   ˆ   A c e r V C M . e x e   ˆ<   A c e r   V i d e o   C o n f e r e n c e   M a n a g e r   ˆ$   A c e r   I n c o r p o r a t e d   ˆ   a c p d f 3 0 0 . d l l   ˆ4   P e a c h t r e e   A c c o u n t i n g   2 0 1 2   ˆ&   P e a c h t r e e   S o f t w a r e   ˆ*   A M Y U N I   T e c h n o l o g i e s *   ˆ4   A m y u n i   D o c u m e n t   C o n v e r t e r   ˆ\   % P R O G R A M F I L E S ( X 8 6 ) % \ S a g e \ P e a c h t r e e \ p e a c h w . e x e   ˆ(   S a g e   S o f t w a r e ,   I n c .   ˆ:   P e a c h t r e e   A c c o u n t i n g   b y   S a g e   ˆZ  D I S A B L E W I N 9 X M O D E ; A D D R E D I R E C T ( H K C C \ S o f t w a r e \ P e a c h t r e e % 2 0 E - m a i l % 2 0 W r i t e r % 2 0 v 3 ^ H K C U \ S o f t w a r e \ P e a c h t r e e % 2 0 E - m a i l % 2 0 W r i t e r % 2 0 v 3 \ A p p C o m p a t ) ; A D D R E D I R E C T ( H K L M \ S y s t e m \ C u r r e n t C o n t r o l S e t \ H a r d w a r e % 2 0 P r o f i l e s \ 0 0 0 1 \ S o f t w a r e \ P e a c h t r e e % 2 0 E - m a i l % 2 0 W r i t e r % 2 0 v 3 ^ H K C U \ S o f t w a r e \ P e a c h t r e e % 2 0 E - m a i l % 2 0 W r i t e r % 2 0 v 3 \ A p p C o m p a t )   ˆ0   S a g e   5 0   A c c o u n t i n g   2 0 1 3   ˆ   S a g e   S o f t w a r e   ˆ&   S a g e   5 0   A c c o u n t i n g   ˆ2  D I S A B L E W I N 9 X M O D E ; A D D R E D I R E C T ( H K C C \ S o f t w a r e \ S a g e % 2 0 5 0 % 2 0 E - m a i l % 2 0 W r i t e r ^ H K C U \ S o f t w a r e \ S a g e % 2 0 5 0 % 2 0 E - m a i l % 2 0 W r i t e r \ A p p C o m p a t ) ; A D D R E D I R E C T ( H K L M \ S y s t e m \ C u r r e n t C o n t r o l S e t \ H a r d w a r e % 2 0 P r o f i l e s \ 0 0 0 1 \ S o f t w a r e \ S a g e % 2 0 5 0 % 2 0 E - m a i l % 2 0 W r i t e r ^ H K C U \ S o f t w a r e \ S a g e % 2 0 5 0 % 2 0 E - m a i l % 2 0 W r i t e r \ A p p C o m p a t )   ˆ4   P e a c h t r e e   A c c o u n t i n g   2 0 1 1   ˆ*   P e a c h t r e e   A c c o u n t i n g   ˆ   a c p d f 4 0 0 . d l l   ˆ   F i n a l   D r a f t   ˆ"   F i n a l   D r a f t   I n c .   ˆ   A M Y U N I *   ˆ   W i n X P S p 2   ˆ   a c p d f u i 3 0 0 . d l l   ˆ   a c p d f u i 4 0 0 . d l l   ˆ   a c p d f u i 4 5 0 . d l l   ˆ   A m y u n i   ˆ   A c r o R d 3 2 . e x e   ˆ   A d o b e   R e a d e r   ˆ   A d o b e   ˆ   A d o b e *   ˆ$   A c c e s s i b i l i t y . a p i   ˆ   A c t i o n . e x e   ˆ(   A c t i v e T r a d e r P r o . e x e   ˆ"   A c t i v e T r a d e r   P r o   ˆ   F i d e l i t y   I n c .   ˆ*   F i d e l i t y   I n v e s t m e n t s   ˆ6   F i d e l i t y   A c t i v e   T r a d e r   P r o   ˆJ   m s c o r l i b . d l l , I D R _ M S C O R L I B _ 4 0 3 0 3 1 9 _ 8 1   ˆ   s y s t e m . n i . d l l   ˆ   a e t c n g s s . d l l   ˆ   S a f e s i g n   ˆ$   A . E . T .   E u r o p e   B . V   ˆ&   A . E . T .   E u r o p e   B . V .   ˆl   S a f e S i g n ,   A E T S i g n ,   A E T e S i g n ,   S t a r S i g n   T o k e n ,   R a a k S i g n   ˆ<   C r y p t o   N e x t   G e n e r a t i o n   m o d u l e   ˆF   % S y s t e m R o o t % \ s y s w o w 6 4 \ a e t p k s s 1 . d l l   ˆ4   P K C S   # 1 1   C r y p t o k i   L i b r a r y   ˆF   % S y s t e m R o o t % \ s y s t e m 3 2 \ a e t s p r o v . d l l   ˆ6   C e r t i f i c a t e   s t o r e   p r o v i d e r   ˆF   % S y s t e m R o o t % \ s y s w o w 6 4 \ a e t s p r o v . d l l   ˆ   a e t c s s s 1 . d l l   ˆ   C S P   L i b r a r y   ˆ   a e t d l s s 1 . d l l   ˆ   a e t d l s s 1   ˆ   a e t j c s s 1 . d l l   ˆ6   J a v a   C a r d   H a n d l i n g   L i b r a r y   ˆ   a e t p k s s 1 . d l l   ˆ   a e t s p r o v . d l l   ˆ$   A l i b r e   D e s i g n . e x e   ˆ   A l i b r e   D e s i g n   ˆ   A l i b r e ,   I n c   ˆ   ÿþ< ? x m l   v e r s i o n = " 1 . 0 "   e n c o d i n g = " U C S - 2 "   s t a n d a l o n e = " y e s " ? > < a s s e m b l y   m a n i f e s t V e r s i o n = " 1 . 0 "   x m l n s = " u r n : s c h e m a s - m i c r o s o f t - c o m : a s m . v 1 " >   < a s s e m b l y I d e n t i t y   n a m e = " W i n d o w s . A p p C o m p a t . S y s t e m 3 2 . w i n i n e t "   p r o c e s s o r A r c h i t e c t u r e = " x 8 6 "   t y p e = " w i n 3 2 "   v e r s i o n = " 1 . 0 . 0 . 0 " / >   < d e s c r i p t i o n >   R e d i r e c t s   l o a d e r   t o   w i n i n e t . D L L   f r o m   S y s t e m 3 2 .   < / d e s c r i p t i o n >   < f i l e   l o a d F r o m = " % S y s t e m R o o t % \ s y s t e m 3 2 \ "   n a m e = " w i n i n e t . d l l " / >   < / a s s e m b l y >   ˆ   A M C o n s o l e . e x e   ˆ4   A p p S e n s e   M a n a g e m e n t   S u i t e   ˆ   A p p S e n s e   L t d .   ˆ   A p p S e n s e *   ˆ:   A p p S e n s e   A p p l i c a t i o n   M a n a g e r   ˆ   A n d y . e x e   ˆ   A n d y   O S   ˆ   A n d y   O S ,   i n c   ˆ

A n d y   ˆ   H a n d y A n d y . e x e   ˆF   A p p s H e l p M e c h a n i s m T e s t A p p B a d M s g . e x e   ˆ"   0 0 0   T e s t   E n t r i e s   ˆT   A p p s H e l p M e c h a n i s m T e s t A p p B a d M s g B l o c k e d . e x e   ˆ   a p p v e r i f . e x e   ˆ*   A p p l i c a t i o n   V e r i f i e r   ˆX   A p p l i c a t i o n   V e r i f i e r   U s e r   I n t e r f a c e   U t i l i t y   ˆ   A S C . e x e   ˆ0   A d v a n c e d   S y s t e m   C l e a n e r   ˆ&   Y a m i c s o f t   S o f t w a r e   ˆ&   R e g i s t r y D e f r a g . e x e   ˆ   A s h e s _ D X 1 2 . e x e   ˆ2   A s h e s   o f   t h e   S i n g u l a r i t y   ˆ.   S t a r d o c k   E n t e r t a i n m e n t   ˆJ   S t a r d o c k   E n t e r t a i n m e n t   /   O x i d e   G a m e s   ˆ   A s t o n 2 . e x e   ˆ   A s t o n 2   ˆ(   G l a d i a t o r s   S o f t w a r e   ˆ,   A u t o I n s t a l l D r i v e r . e x e   ˆ$   T I M   ( I t a l y )   X 2 1 5 S   ˆ   A l c a t e l   ˆ   J R D   ˆ0   J R D   A u t o   I n s t a l l   D r i v e r   ˆ&   U n i s t a l l D r i v e r . e x e   ˆ   A u t o R u n . e x e   ˆ^   I n t e l   P R O S e t / W i r e l e s s   W i M A X   C o n n e c t i o n   U t i l i t y   ˆ   I n t e l   i A u t o r u n   ˆB   W i n 7 \ s 3 2 \ I n s t a l l \ I n t e l   W i M A X . m s i   ˆB   W i n 7 \ s 6 4 \ I n s t a l l \ I n t e l   W i M A X . m s i   ˆ   a v c e n t e r . e x e   ˆT   A v i r a   A n t i V i r   P r o f e s s i o n a l   E d i t i o n   2 0 0 8   *   ˆ   A v i r a   G m b H   ˆ   A v i r a *   ˆ   A n t i V i r *   ˆ$   A V e r F x 2 h b t v 6 4 . s y s   ˆ\   A V e r M e d i a   H y b r i d   T V   T u n e r   -   A V e r F x 2 h b t v * . s y s     ˆ:   A V e r M e d i a   T E C H N O L O G I E S ,   I n c .   ˆ4   A V e r M e d i a   H y b r i d   T V   T u n e r   ˆ   a v g m f a p x . e x e   ˆ   A V G   ˆ8   A V G   T e c h n o l o g i e s   C Z ,   s . r . o .   ˆ4   A V G   I n s t a l l e r   A p p l i c a t i o n   ˆ,   A V G   I n t e r n e t   S e c u r i t y   ˆ   a v g s e t u p . e x e   ˆ   A V G   S e t u p   ˆ`   A v i r a _ A n t i v i r u s P r e m i u m _ 2 0 1 3 _ C o n d i t i o n a l _ A p p H e l p   ˆ*   A v i r a   A n t i v i r u s   2 0 1 3   ˆ>   A v i r a   O p e r a t i o n s   G m b H   &   C o .   K G   ˆJ   A v i r a _ C o n d i t i o n a l _ A p p H e l p _ 2 0 1 2 _ 0 1 _ 0 9   ˆ   A v i r a   A n t i V i r   ˆZ   A v i r a _ F r e e A n t i v i r u s _ 2 0 1 3 _ C o n d i t i o n a l _ A p p H e l p   ˆ`   A v i r a _ I n t e r n e t S e c u r i t y _ 2 0 1 3 _ C o n d i t i o n a l _ A p p H e l p   ˆ   B a c k u p E x e c . e x e   ˆ   B a c k u p   E x e c   ˆ,   S y m a n t e c   B a c k u p   E x e c *   ˆ   B a i d u I M E . e x e   ˆ   B a i d u   I M E   ˆ   B a i d u   ˆ   I m e T o o l s . e x e   ˆ   b c m w l t r y . e x e   ˆx   B r o a d c o m   8 0 2 . 1 1   N e t w o r k   A d a p t e r   W i r e l e s s   N e t w o r k   C o n t r o l l e r   ˆ*   B r o a d c o m   C o r p o r a t i o n   ˆ"   B r o a d c o m   8 0 2 . 1 1 *   ˆ   B k u p E x e c . e x e   ˆ   B l e n d . e x e   ˆ    M i c r o s o f t   B l e n d   ˆ(   * V i s u a l   S t u d i o   2 0 1 *   ˆ"   w p f g f x _ v 0 4 0 0 . d l l   ˆ   b m o p . e x e   ˆ6   V o d a f o n e   B y t e m o b i l e   c l i e n t   ˆ"   B y t e m o b i l e ,   I n c .   ˆ>   B y t e m o b i l e   O p t i m i z a t i o n   C l i e n t   ˆ   T e r m i n a t e E X E   ˆ   b o o t s t r a p . e x e   ˆ   M c A f e e   A g e n t   5   ˆ   M c A f e e   ˆ   M c A f e e ,   I n c .   ˆ   M c A f e e   A g e n t   ˆ.   M c A f e e S m a r t I n s t a l l . e x e   ˆ"   B o o t s t r a p p e r . e x e   ˆ<   X N A   G a m e   S t u d i o   4 . 0   a n d   b e l o w   ˆ6   M i c r o s o f t   X N A   G a m e   S t u d i o *   ˆ@   % S y s t e m R o o t % \ s y s w o w 6 4 \ x l i v e . d l l   ˆJ   M i c r o s o f t *   G a m e s   f o r   W i n d o w s *   -   L I V E   ˆ   B p d . e x e   ˆV   L e n o v o   D r i v e r   a n d   A p p l i c a t i o n   I n s t a l l a t i o n   ˆ   D r v i n s t   ˆ"   D e v i c e S e a r c h . d l l   ˆ,   P a r t i t i o n O p e r a t o r . d l l   ˆ   K e y H o o k e r . d l l   ˆ   B T W i z a r d . e x e   ˆ6   I n t e l l i T y p e   /   I n t e l l i P o i n t   ˆR   M i c r o s o f t   I n t e l l i T y p e   P r o   /   I n t e l l i P o i n t   ˆ   B u l l G u a r d . e x e   ˆ   B u l l   G u a r d   ˆ   B u l l   G u a r d   L t d   ˆ   B u l l G u a r d   L t d .   ˆ   B u l l G u a r d   ˆ   b x s c a r d . d l l   ˆ   B l u e X   B . V .   ˆ   B l u e X   ˆB   S m a r t   C a r d   C o m m u n i c a t i o n   L i b r a r y   ˆ   b z p d f . d l l   ˆ(   B u l l z i p   P D F   P r i n t e r   ˆ   B u l l z i p   ˆ   B u l l z i p *   ˆ&   B u l l z i p   P D F   W r i t e r   ˆ*   L o a d P o r t M o n I n S p o o l e r   ˆ   P o r t M o n L o a d = 1   ˆ   c a r d _ s e t u p . e x e   ˆ   T e l e f * n i c a   I + D   ˆ   A u t o R u n   ˆ"   A u t o R u n   f o r   N v t l   ˆ   c a s c . e x e   ˆP   C A   I n t e r n e t   S e c u r i t y   o r   A n t i v i r u s   S u i t e   ˆP   C o m p u t e r   A s s o c i a t e s   I n t e r n a t i o n a l ,   I n c .   ˆ   C A ,   I n c .   ˆ$   C A   S e c u r i t y   S u i t e   ˆ&   C A   S e c u r i t y   C e n t e r   ˆ   c c u p d a t e . e x e   ˆj   T o t a l   D e f e n s e   A n t i - V i r u s   a n d   I n t e r n e t   S e c u r i t y   S u i t e   ˆ   T o t a l   D e f e n s e   ˆ   C C U p d a t e   ˆ   c d b . e x e   ˆ    S h i m   E n g i n e   O f f   ˆ   c d i n t f 3 0 0 . d l l   ˆ*   A m y u n i   T e c h n o l o g i e s *   ˆ>   A m y u n i   C o m m o n   D r i v e r   I n t e r f a c e   ˆ   c d i n t f 4 0 0 . d l l   ˆ   A m y u n i *   ˆ   c f p . e x e   ˆ2   C O M O D O   I n t e r n e t   S e c u r i t y   ˆB   C h i a v e t t a   I n t e r n e t   M D C 5 2 5 U P A . e x e   ˆ:   C h i a v e t t a   I n t e r n e t   M D C 5 2 5 U P A   ˆ

O N D A   ˆB   C h i a v e t t a   I n t e r n e t   M D C 5 2 5 U P A . i c o   ˆJ   C h i a v e t t a   I n t e r n e t   X 2 1 5 s   I n s t a l l . e x e   ˆ   M o b i l e *   ˆ4   C h i a v e t t a   I n t e r n e t   X 2 1 5 s *   ˆP   C h i a v e t t a I n t e r n e t X 2 1 5 s _ D E R A N D O M I Z E D . E X E   ˆ    S e t u p / U n i n s t a l l   ˆ   c h r o m e . e x e   ˆ   G o o g l e   C h r o m e   ˆ   G o o g l e   ˆ   G o o g l e   I n c .   ˆÐ   - V e r t i c a l S p e e d P c t   2 5   - H o r i z o n t a l S p e e d P c t   5 0   - H o r i z o n t a l S c r o l l M o d e   1   - V e r t i c a l S c r o l l M o d e   1   - W h e e l D e l t a   1   ˆ   C K S e t u p 3 2 . e x e   ˆ,   T o u c h E n   K e y   I n s t a l l e r   ˆ*   R a o n S e c u r e   C o . ,   L t d .   ˆ,   T o u c h E n   k e y   I n s t a l l e r   ˆ   C l i e n t G U I . e x e   ˆ   B u f f e r Z o n e   ˆ   T r u s t w a r e   ˆ   B u f f e r Z o n e   G U I   ˆ   B Z b h o . d l l   ˆ   C l t M n g S v c . e x e   ˆ   S e a r c h   P r o t e c t   ˆ&   C l i e n t   C o n n e c t   L T D   ˆ"   * S e a r c h * P r o t e c t *   ˆ   c m f . e x e   ˆ.   C O M O D O   M e m o r y   F i r e w a l l   ˆ   c m s t p . e x e   ˆ^   M i c r o s o f t   C o n n e c t i o n   M a n a g e r   P r o f i l e   I n s t a l l e r   ˆ@   M i c r o s o f t ( R )   C o n n e c t i o n   M a n a g e r   ˆ   a d v p a c k . d l l   ˆ–  ÿþ< ? x m l   v e r s i o n = " 1 . 0 "   e n c o d i n g = " U C S - 2 "   s t a n d a l o n e = " y e s " ? > < a s s e m b l y   m a n i f e s t V e r s i o n = " 1 . 0 "   x m l n s = " u r n : s c h e m a s - m i c r o s o f t - c o m : a s m . v 1 " >   < f i l e   l o a d F r o m = " % S y s t e m R o o t % \ s y s t e m 3 2 \ "   n a m e = " a d v p a c k . d l l " / >   < / a s s e m b l y >   ˆ"   C o m m u n i c a t o r . e x e   

#15 nasdaq

nasdaq

• Malware Response Team
  • 40,190 posts
  •  

Posted 25 November 2016 - 10:37 AM

A Log file after system restore

It a machine/computer code. I cannot read it.

===

Your logs are clean.

Quoted from your Addition.txt file.

Name: Network Controller
Description: Network Controller
Class Guid:
Manufacturer:
Service:
Problem: : Reinstall the drivers for this device. (Code 18)
Resolution: The drivers for this device must be reinstalled.
Click "Update Driver", which starts the Hardware Update wizard.
Alternately, uninstall the driver, and then click "Scan for hardware changes" to reload the drivers.

If you do not have an internet connection if may be impossibly to check for an updated driver.

Run this scan and see if the a good driver is availabe and used.

Check the integrity of the operating system files.
How to run sfc /Scannow
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

When completed refer to the Microsoft articld again and follow the instructions to view details of the System File Checker process

Post the contents of the sfcdetails.txt file for my review.

Let me know if the problem persists.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users