Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello To All Who Will Help Solve My Problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 colorpallette

colorpallette

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:15 AM

Posted 25 August 2006 - 05:33 AM

Hello to all,
I am trying my best to understand the computer problems I seem to be having. I am in great hopes that this "bleeping" will help me thru it. I am not a wiz... but try to understand. I am reaching a point of disability and the computer is going to be my only way to the outside world, soon. Like us all, money can be a factor., so why waste it on programs that just keep asking
I would appreciate any real help that can be given.

Thanks ahead of time
Colorpallette

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:15 AM

Posted 25 August 2006 - 11:38 AM

You have come to a great user community whose members share their areas of expertise and experience with those who need help. BC will help with both fixing current problems and then educating yourself about preventing future problems.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users