Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Password signing in pc issues

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vsylva28

Vsylva28

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:14 PM

Unable to sign in to PC windows 10. Password pin and picture password all incorrect

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SuperTA

SuperTA

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:29 PM

Is the account a local account or a Microsoft account?

#3 Vsylva28

Vsylva28
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:42 PM

The account? Do you mean my Wifi account or my Microsoft account?

#4 SuperTA

SuperTA

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:44 PM

The account on the PC. Is it a Microsoft account or a local account?

#5 themaninthejar

themaninthejar

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 PM

Posted 09 December 2016 - 08:32 PM

I am having the same problem- Hooked up a brand new HP pc right out of the box- ; set the local password(eyeballed the exact text). Everything was fine till I put the pc on sleep mode

when the welcome screen came back it won't accept the password "password is incorrect"- i KNOW its the correct password- Now I have a brand new computer I can't get into. I did some digging in the Microsoft community but the one solution points to wiping everything and getting a recovery disc. Do you know of another solution?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users