Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dharma ransomware (filename.[<email>].dharma/.wallet/.zzzzz) Support Topic

• Please log in to reply
1221 replies to this topic

#1216 gyromind

gyromind

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 AM

Posted Yesterday, 11:09 AM

Is there any way to repair a database? I used recuva and save one .bak from 19/3 in poar condition and one from an other database on 15/4 in excellent condition. i tryed to use the back up from 15/4 but nothing. It appears to have problem. How can i fix it? Thanks

See my previous post on page 79.

Edited by gyromind, Yesterday, 11:10 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#1217 brunodalolio

brunodalolio

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted Yesterday, 02:27 PM

Anyone had any luck with giving the bitcoin to mk.goro@aol.com? I have no other solution, negotiated down to 1btc. Any thoughts? 

I paid 1btc for one pc and 0.5btc for another pc. I disabled port 3389. I recovered all files or much, I could not look at 1 million files. But the main ones is ok.

email hacker: crisys@protonmail.com

Edited by brunodalolio, Yesterday, 02:28 PM.

#1218 brunodalolio

brunodalolio

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted Yesterday, 02:29 PM

Good morning guys, I paid 1.5 BTC after negotiating. I sent the requisitions and they sent me the keys. I am recovering all my files without any damage, PST, PSD, JPG, XLS, DOCX, DB. The company could not wait for a solution from eset, kaspersky or avast, so the solution was to make the payment, but if you have no prey, do not make the payment. When I finish all the process, I send the tool here, generated request keys, keys sent by the digital thieves. Sorry about my English.

where are you from?

Brasil

#1219 melissa_virus

melissa_virus

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:53 PM

Posted Yesterday, 02:42 PM

Is there any way to repair a database? I used recuva and save one .bak from 19/3 in poar condition and one from an other database on 15/4 in excellent condition. i tryed to use the back up from 15/4 but nothing. It appears to have problem. How can i fix it? Thanks

Thanks. I will try it to see it it works.
And if it works i will buy it. I dont remember the size of the .mdf.
You mean that you put on that program the mdf file and it works? It breaks the virus cryptography? Sorry for my english.

#1220 lmfrazao

lmfrazao

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted Yesterday, 03:00 PM

Hello,

anyone managed to recover video footage files like .mov and photoshop files ?

#1221 BigMoog

BigMoog

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted Yesterday, 03:41 PM

If you have millions of files you need a professional outfit to fix it all for you.  It took my company 1 week to have it restored remotely by professional cybersecurity team.  The payoff is its many thousands of pounds to get sorted; I paid £4k plus VAT but bottom line it was no fix no fee and every file got recovered.  I got stung paying bitcoin by some thief, theres no percentage in that route at all.  Changes are you will be left swinging, you may as well paythe whole hog and have done with it.  Offset the thing against your tax bill.  Even with a fast action fix it will take several days fully at it tou get you fixed, there is no easy solution see my other posts for my own discoveries of prevention too.

Thanks

#1222 gyromind

gyromind

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 AM

Posted Yesterday, 04:02 PM

Thanks. I will try it to see it it works.
And if it works i will buy it. I dont remember the size of the .mdf.
You mean that you put on that program the mdf file and it works? It breaks the virus cryptography? Sorry for my english.

Basically the .wallet ransomware only writes over a small portion of the beginning of a file.  So if you can rewrite the beginning of a file you can still access all of the data in it.  This program essentially does that.  The larger the file the more likely that you'll be able to recover the majority of data.  Just change the extension of the file you want to recover from .wallet back to .mdf and run the trial on it to see how it does.

Edited by gyromind, Yesterday, 04:03 PM.

30 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 27 guests, 0 anonymous users

ash__, Miisha, Naiky