Issue with ESET possibly with just Firefox
- "Secure Connection Failed"
An error occurred during a connection to www.zearn.org. Peer’s certificate has an invalid signature. Error code: SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE
The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.
- Page won't load
- if page loads, it might or might not fully work
- If page loads, all white with some titles & misc displaced writing
- Page might load completely blank
Tried to fix by:
- Uninstalling & reinstalling Firefox per directions of troubleshooting Help guide
- Uninstalling & re-installing ad-block plus & super script or turning off
- Per help guide I changed selection for ESET SSL
- I contacted ESET & they say I must have another AV on my system interfering. I have no other AV present.