Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Malwarebytes Exploit will not run after Windows 10 Anniversary update. .

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cwmidwest

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Local time:09:30 PM

Posted 15 November 2016 - 08:23 AM

It took the third attempt on Windows 10 Anniversary update on my Dell Inspiron Laptop but it did complete successfully and everything seems to be working correctly.  I find that this update has some options that can not be turned off such as Windows Defender.  Anytime the laptop is shutdown/restarted, Exploit tries to start, but an error message pops up and shows that Exploit took too long to start.  Would prefer to run Exploit if possible.  

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 opera

• Members
  • 872 posts
  • Local time:03:30 AM

Posted 15 November 2016 - 09:53 AM

Perhaps you may not have that problem for long as it will be intergrated into the new Malwarebytes 3

#3 richcbro

• Members
  • 374 posts
  • Local time:11:30 AM

Posted 15 November 2016 - 10:12 AM

Hi and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer!

Follow the instructions on this topic and see if it can run well afterward.

CPU: Intel i7-8700K 5.3 GHz ------ RAM: 32GB TridentZ 3600 MHz CL16 ----- Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus X Formula ----- GPU: Zotac GTX 1080 Ti Amp! Extreme ----- Storage: Samsung 960 Pro 1TB -- Samsung 850 Pro 2TB x4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users