Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I gave up... I have a Go Ac redirect virus on my cellphone, help plz

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 abdallahelalfy

abdallahelalfy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 AM

Posted 13 November 2016 - 11:07 PM

Hello guys, I have a problem with goac virus on my htc phone, and have no idea how to remove it, i tired almost everything i found on the web, but it comes back

I have HTC one M8 running with android v6.0, Software # 6.16.401.101, Security patch level 2015-12-01

everytime i use facebook app, i try to open an external link by facebook builtin browser, i get directed to www.goclouldly.com and it redirect me to site cant remember the name of it, but it keep vibrating my phone when it load..

then when i try to open it by chrome, it works fine for a couple of times, then chome also get the redirect problem. what i can do guys, plz help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jburd1800

jburd1800

• Members
  • 565 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:37 PM

Posted 13 November 2016 - 11:53 PM

Have you looked at this ?

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-android-virus/

“May the sun bring you new energy by day, may the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently thorugh the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life.”

#3 abdallahelalfy

abdallahelalfy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 AM

Posted 14 November 2016 - 06:07 AM

Thanks for your fast response, yes i had read it before, and i tried it also, but made no difference, also i couldn't find any app named "BaDoink" Installed in my phone, all what i did that i removed all free apps from my phone and kept only trusted paid apps, but still the problem still on

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users