Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bluetooth error code 43

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 coprimes

coprimes

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:00 PM

Posted 13 November 2016 - 10:08 AM

Hello all,

I have a problem with my bluetooth. When I start my laptop, the bluetooth doesn't work correctly as in the picture. The device status tells me error code 43. However, it's only happening about 80% of the time I start my computer, but it's still annoying enough.

To make it work, I have to uninstall and re-install it, but the problem is still there. It will come back the next time I start my computer. I also tried different drivers, but it's not fixed.

My laptop is Clevo W230ST, and I'm using Windows 10 Pro.

6q8RrT.png

Thank you for your help.

Edited by hamluis, 13 November 2016 - 11:13 AM.
Moved from All Other Apps to W10 Support - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 PM

Posted 13 November 2016 - 12:13 PM

The Bluetooth adapter could be failing. Have you tried drivers for Windows 7, 8. 8.1 maybe Windows 10 version of the driver causing the issue.

Posted Image

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,757 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:00 PM

Posted 13 November 2016 - 01:21 PM

Uninstall the driver in the Device Manager.  Then move the mouse pointer over help, when Scan for hardware changes appears click on Help.

Restart your computer.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#4 coprimes

coprimes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:00 PM

Posted 13 November 2016 - 04:00 PM

I tried all what you suggested, but the problem is still there. It only happens when I shut down and start my computer back (or simply restart), and it doesn't always happen. I didn't have this problem in Windows 8 though, so I think the driver may not be compatible with Windows 10.

Thank you.

Edited by coprimes, 13 November 2016 - 04:00 PM.

#5 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,757 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:00 PM

Posted 14 November 2016 - 11:25 AM

Please download and install Speccy to provide us with information about your computer.  Clicking on this link will automatically initiate the download. 

The one piece of information the Speccy will not provide is the make and model of your PSU.  If you know what it is please post this along with the Speccy link which will be generated.

When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.

speccy...1png_zpsr3irze6o.png

Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.

The following screen will appear, click on Yes.

speccy...2_zpsia3rp09d.png

The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.

speccy...3_zpsnj1twsfh.png

In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste.  This will load a link to the Speccy log.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users