Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DrOak

DrOak

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 AM

Posted 12 November 2016 - 08:43 PM

I have a TP-Link Archer C5 Router, I have a hard drive attached to it and setup to be shared.

I can create a network location link and map a drive letter to it, it has been working until recently. It will be linked up, and accessible through my other devices, but on my PC it keeps displaying these msgs:

Attached File  networkshareissue.JPG   34.53KB   0 downloads

Attached File  networkshareissue2.JPG   23.68KB   0 downloads

I've searched around but too many conflicting REGISTRY type edits. I would rather get some more knowledgeable solution for it.

Thanks for any help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Trikein

Trikein

• Members
  • 1,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:41 AM

Posted 13 November 2016 - 12:17 AM

How do you have the hard drive connected to the Archer C5? USB, ethernet or other? Also, can you connect the hard drive to the PC (preferably in the same way) and see if you can access it then? Not sure this is a networking problem. Are you still getting BSOD's?

Edited by Trikein, 13 November 2016 - 12:19 AM.

#3 DrOak

DrOak
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:41 AM

Posted 13 November 2016 - 02:20 AM

Its connected via USB.

Yes I am still experiencing the system stalling. (still monitoring this issue as well) Event Viewer is full of stuff these days.

I ran a few network fixes with the Tweaking.com simple system tweaker. I was able to re-add the drive. But I've been able to re-add it before and then it will pop up the error, So i will keep my eye on the network in the meantime as well.

#4 Wand3r3r

Wand3r3r

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:41 AM

Posted 13 November 2016 - 01:54 PM

I would be suspecting a malware infection.  Might want to pay a visit the malware forum.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/22/virus-trojan-spyware-and-malware-removal-logs/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users