Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Stop: C000021a Fatal error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Deeply_confused

Deeply_confused

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:57 PM

Posted 12 November 2016 - 02:39 AM

Hello.

I’m in need of your help Bleeping Computer. I’ve been unable to log in into my old Dell Inspirion 1520 Laptop (I know mine is Vista, but I don’t know if it’s a 32 bit or 64 bit, without logging into my laptop) because of the C000021a system fatal error message.

I’ve tried rebooting it by pressing F8 continuously and then it went back to reboot and back to the fatal error message. I’ve also tried going into safe mode, safe mode with prompt, using the Last Known Configuration and nothing worked.

Also, I do not have the CD/DVD Repair because I don’t know where they’re – I think I lost it already as I’ve moved countries from where I first bought my old laptop. My laptop battery is also at 40% strength if that helps, and I couldn’t remember whether I have downloaded / upgrading something before it has that fatal system error message. All I know is that one day it worked, the weeks after it won’t allow me to log in.

Any information and help is appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Deeply confused

Edited by Chris Cosgrove, 19 November 2016 - 04:50 PM.
Moved from Win Vista to Windows crashes, BSODs, etc.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Deeply_confused

Deeply_confused
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:57 PM

Posted 19 November 2016 - 04:58 AM

Hello, is there anyone who could please help me fix my Vista blue screen death laptop freeze / error? Thank you. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users