Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Children locked windows 10

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ladygoth

ladygoth

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 PM

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:01 PM

My kids locked my computer.  On the screen it says

piper007@outlook.fr        There is a place to put the password but Nothing else.  No options to change the password, no menues, no arrows Nothing.  I have tried all kinds of passwords.

I have never used this address.  I don't remember making it.  IF and IF I made this address, then it was about 13 years ago when the cable was installed in my house.  I have yet to call cable and check my files.

My kids were playing games on my computer from sites jeux.fr, and kizi. 

I'm sure somewhere they clicked and it asked to login with a Microsoft account.

So instead of entering an email address, they entered my username for the game.  My user name is piper007.

I was on Windows 8 before.  then Windows 10 came out and I kept getting the message to upgrade to Windows 10.  My husband at work upgraded to Windows 10 and he said it was good.

So we upgraded to Windows 10 and everything way good for a long time....until my kids played and yes I know it is 100% my fault all the way.  

Another technican said that it is impossible to get into Windows 10.  The best he can do is wipe out my hard drive and I loose everything. 

He said I will loose all my documents, photos, downloads, recipes, typed text, everything.

I can't believe that, when police seize computers, they have techs that can get the information.  There must be a way to get to mine.

We tried the f8 and the screen said a bunch of things, but I don't know how to read it or what will happen if I click on Something.

Ijust want to get into my computer.

Does anyone have any ideas?  What information can I give you to better help you udnerstand what is wrong on my end? 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,233 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 PM

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:15 PM

At this site we can't give you ways to bypass legitimate security features. But a Google search like "unlock Win 10" will quickly yield the answer you're looking for.

#3 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,233 posts
  •  

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:17 PM

And no, you won't have to lose everything. If you fail to unlock the system we can still help you retrieve your files. :)

#4 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 AM

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:32 PM

If you can't remember your password then visit below Microsoft website link to reset your password.

"When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account"

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12429/microsoft-account-sign-in-cant

Posted Image

#5 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,951 posts
  •  

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:33 PM

Try reading HERE

...it will show a link to "Reset your Password"

Follow the steps there.

If all else fails there are links at the bottom of the page for email support from Microsoft or Chat support also

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users