Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help! Sony vaio pro 13 ultrabook Screen replacement

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nate640

Nate640

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:14 AM

Posted 11 November 2016 - 03:16 PM

For a couple of weeks i have been searching the web for a Screen disassembly guide for my computer.(Sony Vaio pro 13 ultrabook, model #SVP123A1CL) I already brought the screen replacement, but couldn't find any videos, showing how to take it apart... If there is any body that knows how to remove the screen i would gladly appreciate your help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:14 AM

Posted 11 November 2016 - 06:16 PM

Try this link. There several variants of your Vaio, one of them should be close enough if not quite exact. Usually when you get down into minor variants in the product serial it is related to the variations in the CPU, RAM or hard drive, not the structure.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Sony+Vaio+pro+13+ultrabook+screen

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users