Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A Nasty Virus/ Malware

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ricon

Ricon

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 11 November 2016 - 01:20 PM

Hello, so I have been trying to get this virus taken care of, but it just stops everything I try.

The things that this does is
A. turns off firewall (can't turn it back on)
B. stops AVG (even in safe mode)
C. turns off my internet connection (it turns of my I can't access it)
D. Deleted my backup logs

It does not want a ransom it is just there. I don't want to factory reset my windows 10 computer mostly because it would take days to weeks to reinstall my OS because I have bad internet at the place I am staying at has a one person internet speeds and 5 people there... and I would have to get sensitive info off.

My plan of attack that I am thinking of is getting Malwarebytes Chameleon putting it into a Flash Drive putting all the files on to it and launching it on my infected computer, Will this work?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users