Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

KERNEL32.DLL

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sweet_kid10

sweet_kid10

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:19 AM

Posted 09 December 2004 - 09:49 AM

the problem is that when i open any folder or my computer or internet explorer there is pop message is coming and it is saying
explorer has caused an error in ATLQS.DLL and when i close it another message come its saying explorer has an error in KERNEL32.DLL AND when i close that than only the folder opens i have scan my pc 4 times there were some virus which i deleted please help with this problem pls pls my email is

deleted for privacy

Edited by raw, 09 December 2004 - 12:36 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:19 AM

Posted 09 December 2004 - 12:22 PM

First of all, please know that you should never give out your email address to strangers. You never know who might be lurking around.

Are you running WinME?

When did this start and what were you doing when it happened first?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users