Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows10 taskbar+standard apps dont work

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheDaniel

TheDaniel

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:43 AM

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:00 AM

Hi my bp pals,

How are you guys? Hope better... Cuz you guys are great. Hey.. i have a problem with my windows 10pc. Everything from the windows itself doesnt work.... Clicking on taskbar etc.. and the time, internet explorermicrosoft store doesnt work.. playing music or opening poctures with standard windows 10programs guves errors etc... I really need help guys.. i cant even use my wifi... Or go to calendar orsoo.. what can i do?
Thank u in advance

Daniel

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 PM

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:28 AM

Please follow my instructions at my tutorial to reinstall all default Windows 10 apps.

Reinstall Store And Other Preinstalled Apps In Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10

Posted Image

#3 TheDaniel

TheDaniel
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:43 AM

Posted 09 November 2016 - 12:12 PM

It didnt work, thanks for the trying. It says some programs already has higer version installed.. but it stops at something of 70-80 hidden something and suddenly stops.. i tried several times at restarting the command from powershell but didnt work .... Really need help please.... Can i send something? A text file from a program orso? So you have more info maybe?...

Tha ks in advance..

From Daniel

Edited by TheDaniel, 09 November 2016 - 07:02 PM.

#4 FreeBooter

FreeBooter

• Members
  • 3,137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 PM

Posted 10 November 2016 - 08:50 AM

Can you give us the error message please of the powershell command.

Please execute following commands and please give use the finish output result of these commands if you can post screenshot of these commands.

Dism   /Online  /Cleanup-Image  /RestoreHealth 
Sfc  /Scannow

For assisted support, try the Start menu troubleshooter. After you've completed the troubleshooter, restart your device.

"Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana"

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12385/windows-10-troubleshoot-problems-opening-start-menu-cortana

Install all Windows updates and updates for your installed programs.

If you like you can ask for malware infection checkup BC forum has malware removal experts.

Edited by FreeBooter, 10 November 2016 - 08:56 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users