i hope you're not looking to kick me out of the forum
No, I was just trying to discover whether the symptoms were the same so that I'd have more idea.
I got rid of the viruses for now btw i used Adware Removal Tool
If you mean that you got AdwCleaner to run, please send the log that was created so that I can see what was deleted. The log should be be located at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt
I'd like you to run a couple more scans for ne to see what's happening.
IMPORTANT: Please remove any usb or external drives from the computer before you run this scan!
Close all running programs.
Download RogueKiller to your desktop
- close all running programs
- for Windows Vista/Seven, right click -> run as administrator, for XP simply double-click on RogueKiller.exe
- when the pre-scan is finished, click on Scan
- click on Report and copy/paste the content in your next post
- NOTE: DO NOT attempt to remove anything that the scan detects –everything that is reported is not necessarily bad
If the program is blocked, continue to try it several times. If it still doesn’t work, (it could happen), rename it to winlogon.exe.
Please post the contents of the RKreport.txt in your next reply.
Run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.
Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
- right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- press Scan button
- it will produce a log called Frst.txt in the same directory the tool is run from
- please copy and paste log back here.
- the first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the Frst.txt into your reply.
Logs to include with next post: