Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Asset Tracking Software

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Savvy_Tech

Savvy_Tech

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 AM

Posted 07 November 2016 - 10:18 AM

Good Day

I wonder someone could point me in the right direction.
I am looking for a Asset Tracking Software to track our Desktops and Laptops. 

Here's a high level overview of what the software should accomplish.

1. User receives asset and logs on
2. User prompted with indemnity for the asset receives and should acknowledge it before proceeding to windows desktop.
3. A record should be created on the back-end of the system with the users details and the asset details
4. User should not be allowed to logon to multiple assets if already allocated
5. If user resigns, asset goes into stock and when reallocated to new user, same process applies from step 1-4
6. All of the above should integrate with AD
7. Back-end of the system will allow reallocation and administering of the asset.

Obviously, as we go along - more features will be required.

Just want to know if there's an off the shelve software that can do the basics so I can introduce it at my company and the board of directors to approve it if further customization is required.

Thanks

Edited by Savvy_Tech, 07 November 2016 - 10:19 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users