I wonder someone could point me in the right direction.
I am looking for a Asset Tracking Software to track our Desktops and Laptops.
Here's a high level overview of what the software should accomplish.
1. User receives asset and logs on
2. User prompted with indemnity for the asset receives and should acknowledge it before proceeding to windows desktop.
3. A record should be created on the back-end of the system with the users details and the asset details
4. User should not be allowed to logon to multiple assets if already allocated
5. If user resigns, asset goes into stock and when reallocated to new user, same process applies from step 1-4
6. All of the above should integrate with AD
7. Back-end of the system will allow reallocation and administering of the asset.
Obviously, as we go along - more features will be required.
Just want to know if there's an off the shelve software that can do the basics so I can introduce it at my company and the board of directors to approve it if further customization is required.
Edited by Savvy_Tech, 07 November 2016 - 10:19 AM.