Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Howdy

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 scootertrashtx

scootertrashtx

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 AM

Posted 06 November 2016 - 10:51 PM

I'm an old dude from Texas. Been fixin' computers as long as I've been breaking em (since DOS...).

Google led me here, don't remember what the original issue was but y'all helped me fix it. I somehow managed to become the family/neighborhood fixit guy for hardware failure and "click here for free scan" stuff. (You know, those folks who should unplug the box and mail it back to Mr Dell...) 'Bleeping Computer' is my "go-to" place when I jump in over my head. I've been a member since '09 or so and I'd like to thank all y'all fer helping me, and everyone else, fix our 'puters. 

Well, that's about it fer now... 'Preciate everthang y'all do. Keep up the good work!

I'll be back... I'm always trying new stuff, bigger, better, faster...  Beta testing, tweaking, "I wonder if I can do this...", All that...

Thanks again. If y'all ever find yerselves in the middle of Texas, my porch light is on and there's always fresh coffee in the pot...

Cups are in the cupboard above...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 13,832 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:04 PM

Posted 06 November 2016 - 10:53 PM

Hi :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...

For Linux users.

Regards.
NickAu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users