Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Estimated worth of this PC hardware/ PC as a whole

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 isaacelihu7

isaacelihu7

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 05 November 2016 - 01:51 PM

Operating System: Windows 10 Home

Processor: AMD A8-6500 APU 

Installed Physical Memory: 8 GB

Hard Drive: 1TB 

... What other specifications are important for price?

or...

Amazon Product Page

Worth selling as a whole or selling hardware individually? I'm not a computer expert or anything, just an enthusiast. 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,246 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:27 PM

Posted 05 November 2016 - 01:56 PM

The "value" of anything...is always a subjective judgement.  Ultimately...nothing is worth any more than someone is willing to pay for it.

If you want to determine the "value" of something you want to get rid of...I think that listing it as available for sale via some website which facilitates such...would be the way to determine its "value".

BC is not such a site.

Louis

#3 ranchhand_

ranchhand_

• Members
  • 1,566 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:27 PM

Posted 05 November 2016 - 06:49 PM

Realistically, if you can get $50-$80 for it you are doing good. Unfortunately, computers are like cars, they lose huge value as soon as you pay for it. If you have a specialty unit that is a monster complete with hi-power video card a gamer will pay more, but this is pretty much a standard computer. And....no warranty comes with it either.

Help Requests: If there is no reply after 3 days I remove the thread from my answer list. For further help PM me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users