Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Chrome Remote Desktop, XP works on 1 pc not on another?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jackdashack

jackdashack

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:42 PM

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:19 AM

report.gif       1 Minute Ago
I have read a plenty how that XP is non-supported now. I get it. BUT ... my Pavilion Windows 10 will work with an XP Laptop I have. But when I try to get it to work on another XP Desktop it goes as far as to download the host MSI but trying to install it stops and says only supported on Windows 7 and above. So. Why is it working on another XP. Actually this XP it works on was new in 2006. I think this other XP is a later version of XP. AND ... it did work on this XP, that's now the problem, .... at one time?

Is there a place to get the older MSI file still? Thanks so much! jep ":-\\

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users